Post all KOFXIII match footage here!
Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%
A.K.A.:Turned ON
Alex's Arcade (former AI crew)

Post by Kane317 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 23:47

Double post.
Last edited by Kane317 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:58, edited 1 time in total.

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Re: Alex's Arcade (former AI crew)

Post by Kane317 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:58

So sadly AI has fine passed away but the good news is our XIII cab has been rescued by The Answer and now in a new local arcade (Alex's Arcade). We just had our first tourney with a special guest Kunio from Japan!

March 18th 2011 - Alex's Arcade XIII tournament: Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAEjFdBr5AE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Parts 3, 4 and 5 are up (part 2 up tomorrow). I know they are out of order but the results have been posted and I apologize for the abrupt cut in part 3 as the battery died.

---
UPDATE: Final part is here (part 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SYvV-cmPL4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UPDATE2: Here's the playlist for the files: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 879993970A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

---
UPDATE3: Finally salvaged the last tourney we had at AI. The sync is off at times but I'm sure most will find it acceptable. Yes, I do get destroyed (defintely not used to his style). =)

Better late then never:
AI Farewell XIII Tournament Part 1 in HD.

Just in time to get jacked up for tomorrow's (4/9/11)tourney at AA with Kunio again, this time in HD as well. =)

---
UPDATE4:
So we debated back and for whether to fix this video's audio or to just release it as is until we get a chance to "remaster" it later since our last tournament is 80% uploaded from the weekend and it's technically 3 tourneys ago so we want to quickly finish uploading this the AI one (Another one with No.17 from Japan in it).

KOF XIII - AI Farewell Tournament Part 2 in HD.
Last edited by Kane317 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Re: Alex's Arcade (former AI crew)

Post by Kane317 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 19:37

Hate to double post but this is well worth the bump:

UPDATE:  The AI tournament vids are giving me lots of trouble between dropping frame rates and audio desyncing when I edit each vid (each taking 5+ hours per edit and I've done parts 3 and 4 twice.).  I've also uploaded parts 3 twice and failed (they take 8+hours including processing) and part 4 failed yesterday.  So for now I'm just going to release the tournament we had over the weekend that CMD.Duc (Ash) has been kind enough to upload onto my account already.

KOF XIII - Alex's Arcade 4/9/11 Tournament in HD Playlist.

---
UPDATE2:
The rest of the AI Farewell tournament vids are complete. All 2+hours are in the playlist below.

KOF XIII - AI Farewell Tournament Part 3 in HD.
KOF XIII - AI Farewell Tournament Part 4 in HD.
KOF XIII - AI Farewell Tournament Part 5 in HD. <---Enough Raiden for anyone to be satisfied.

Of course the full playlist:
KOF XIII - Arcade Infinity 2-26-11 Farewell tournament