A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron
Re: Misc Kof XIII vids

Post by Toxic Avanger » Sat Oct 02, 2010 23:23

In the latest KCE branch we can see another "block cancel" bug in a Robert vs Iori fight, the bug is here.

Right now it' the true details of that bug are unknown (it is only known that happens in more than one circumstance). At least is not like the guard cancel bug from Shin Samurai Spirits, which made the game a total joke and completely unplayable at any level.

I'll also add the full vid, since the player has improved way too much lately and the fights are kinda fun, har har. The bug was around min 7; sec 50

fiol
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by fiol » Sun Oct 03, 2010 08:21

in one of those kce vids iori did an awesome bc+exdm(or dm i dont remember)+neomax..then Leona didnt fall down but she did a fast recovery..is it some kind of bug too?

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
TTT2
Dragon's Crown

Post by Toxic Avanger » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:55

fiol wrote:in one of those kce vids iori did an awesome bc+exdm(or dm i dont remember)+neomax..then Leona didnt fall down but she did a fast recovery..is it some kind of bug too?
That's just her roll recovery animation. And it isn't the first game where it looks like that, I think (but I think that this is the first game where she doesn't say anything while doing it, I (also) think).

What I'm more surprised about the vids, is that Andy has his green skin "Ma Jr" palette (which, according to the arcadia guide, doesn't exist).

There is one thing that bother me from the last bunch of vids (which is a cancel with Duo Lon), but until I can test it or check it out some more, there is really no point on bringing it out as a bug or a secret.

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
TTT2
Dragon's Crown

Post by Toxic Avanger » Tue Oct 05, 2010 09:45

Oh, BTW; it looks like the smoai youtube account got deleted by youtube....

That pretty much means that roughly for about 70% of the youtube links in the forums aren't going to work anymore.

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Tue Oct 05, 2010 13:28

Holy crap.

What the hell did they do to "violate terms of use"??

This is bad.

fiol
Mode Change!
Mode Change!

Post by fiol » Wed Oct 06, 2010 08:11

Toxic Avanger wrote:Oh, BTW; it looks like the smoai youtube account got deleted by youtube....

That pretty much means that roughly for about 70% of the youtube links in the forums aren't going to work anymore.
*choi wtf?

fiol
Mode Change!
Mode Change!

Post by fiol » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:01

MAXIMA COMBOS by snkhk

KULA COMBOS by snkhk

K COMBOS by snkhk

fiol
Mode Change!
Mode Change!

Post by fiol » Fri Oct 15, 2010 08:07

KIM`S TEAM COMBOS by snkhk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMIGODBXGp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTnEiZDYQh0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WBL-WWuWA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IORI`S TEAM COMBOS by snkhk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEsHLphGNM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reD8pl5lo5U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqSQaa1lmKg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
TTT2
Dragon's Crown

Post by Toxic Avanger » Wed Oct 20, 2010 05:48

In the following vid, at 1 : 48 Raiden does a standing block against a sweep (watch carefully, is easy to miss since he crouches quickly afterwards). It is unknown if this is from version 1.0.... There it seems to be a bunch of blocking bugs in there when you are cornered that certainly (and gladly) haven't been explored at all. If these are indeed from version 1.0 then there is the chance that they fixed it with the patch...

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:09

La Mythik is the arcade I'll be visiting this weekend.

Not sure if it's patched as yet (edit- it's not, and the owner doesn't want to be without his XIII right now)

I'll be testing out the blocking bugs as much as possible on Sat night, as long as there isn't a flood of challengers....

hmmmm

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
TTT2
Dragon's Crown

Post by Toxic Avanger » Wed Nov 10, 2010 03:18

A small training video with Leona, Vice and Kula originally from nico. It's self explanatory and it has some pretty weird details that you might have missed otherwise (like Kula dispelling fireballs with her taunt, or Vice's "vs Mai" infinite).

I always wondered why Leona had such weird hit animation from her V slasher (she doesn't blow the enemy away like in the other games, just she knock'em down a little), and this video answers the "why" perfectly; Leona can actually attack after her V slasher if the move lands high enough.

Since I'm posting miscellaneous stuffs...

This combo is a fun watch and all, but has two silly mistakes that make it impossible in actual play : first, is that the combo uses a drive cancel after the hyper drive mode ends (which isn't possible outside practice), and the other one is that he inputs the DM after the damage is bigger than 1000 (which means, that the enemy was already dead). I suppose that with some fixes, this combo might not only be possible, but it would also be a 100% 4 bar combo (that's cheaper than pretty much every other Ash combo out there).

Max
More power! ...18%
More power! ...18%

Post by Max » Mon Nov 22, 2010 03:38

New (relatively speaking) video of the bosses. And, as always, we don't get to see the conversations.

Damn, why are these videos so hard to find?

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
TTT2
Dragon's Crown

Post by Toxic Avanger » Thu Jan 06, 2011 17:30

A very, very interesting multi layered combo video was made in nico nico by the players that fought in the Fluffy competition series ( or 「ふわふわ対戦」 ). This video mainly focuses in the "new blood" of the latest saga and is a few combos away from being a very complete tutorial for the characters, only a handful of interesting combos was missing (like crouching A, standing C for Shen and Duo); as the description states, these combos are practical and are meant for battle usage.

A must see for everyone interested in the game, as it shows a lot of combos that haven't been seen to date (command move focused HD combo for Ash, or Non EX bitchslap juggles for Shen). Also, I added it here since it doesn't cover a single character.

Hou, they actually have a Fluffly blog

Max
More power! ...18%
More power! ...18%

Post by Max » Sat Mar 05, 2011 01:10

A playthrough of the Muay Thai team in 3 parts. The player didn't leave in the cutscenes, but most of the dialogues are in and in English.

The thing is, the quality is so bad that you can hardly see what they're saying. Oh well, better luck next time, right? At least we get another video that shows the bosses.

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
TTT2
Dragon's Crown

Post by Toxic Avanger » Thu Mar 17, 2011 16:51

Yet another combo video from nico nico by the players that fought in the Fluffy competition series ( or 「ふわふわ対戦」 ). (their blog is : Fluffly blog)

Centered around Iori's team. Ghost girls are the trend.

Those Vice & Mature combos were nothing short of refreshing... So, Tomo@KP was the player? and the team is in the Acho area? that's great.

Before you ask, yes this is a "series" of videos of which this is the second part (and that Ash + Liz team was the first), meaning that pretty much they are aiming to cover several teams.