Charging...15%
Charging...15%
A.K.A.:violent fighting to come again
XBL:nothingxs
PSN:nothingxs
EVO 2014 KOF XIII - Player Seeding, Who Should the Top Seed

Post by nothingxs » Wed Jun 25, 2014 17:05

Hello everyone!

I'm Andres and I'm here to let you know that I'm the Organizer for KOF XIII this year at Evolution 2014. A lot of you will remember that I took ownership of KOF XIII last year in 2013 at EVO, and we finished on time and had a great time.

I'm here to ask for your help! I want to know who you think the top seeds should be! We did not have a Road to Evo 2014 this year like we did in the last year, so I figured that I'd peek my head in to see what you all thought. There are a lot of events and, to be frank, KOF XIII is such a global game that there are people from all over the world that we may miss that should rightfully be seeded for the event, so any help you can give us when we determine who our seeds would be will be fantastic.

Please feel free to discuss in this thread! (Most importantly, try to keep it mostly civil.)

Thanks for your time!

(Yes, I did make this very same thread in Dream Cancel. It's important to me that I get the most input possible!)

Loona
Charging...50%
Charging...50%
A.K.A.:Geese did it his way
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, Dissidia, FFXI, SRW W
PSN:IkariLoona

Re: EVO 2014 KOF XIII - Player Seeding, Who Should the Top S

Post by Loona » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:17

You probably already have plenty of good replies at DC, but I can't help but think of players whose presence at EVO was crowfunded - Orochinagi supported GuttsCL not that long ago, for example.