A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron
Re: KOF XIII: Billy Kane

Post by Toxic Avanger » Tue Jan 17, 2012 06:22

There is like this completely obvious detail that I should have known from the start, but I couldn't realize it until today's "just kill everyone" session.

Basically, the two obvious facts are :

- The senpuu kon (tap A) can cancel pretty much every normal and command move in the game even if the move can't be cancelled naturally.
- The frame 1 of the senpuu kon can be drive canceled for free.

So, with those two obvious facts we have that Billy can cancel all of his normal moves even if you weren't meant to in the first place; for example you can do back + A , tap A ~ Hcf A ; with that you can add the so much necessarily extra pressure to his otherwise too calm and lacking mid range game. You can even combo crouching A , tap A ~ Hcf A if your execution is good enough. Personally I never even thought of the possibility of using this outside some pretty bitching HD mode combos.

The moment you are able to cancel with his long range cane at will things like his cr + A or his bk + A or cr + D , we have that Billy becomes just much, much better.

.... There are some details that I kinda noticed about this trick, but even then I still haven't played around much with it :

- I could never get the EX version of the move second move. Every time I tried to do so the EX senpuu kon came out and I couldn't interrupt it in frame 1.
- Stop tapping as soon as the window for cancelling the move is there, if you keep tapping you are probably gonna waste a drive cancel that will leave you open, and we don't want that.
- There are several shortcuts for this trick, in my case I did it as it was supposed to (move, tap A , special move) but with some normal moves it's just harder. Another of the guys present did it as normal move -> Hcf + Tap A and could get the HcF pretty consistently.
- Billy is not the only one that benefits from this, I started doing with Clark -> far standing D , Tap A , fwd +B+D , but the timing was kinda difficult.

..... Now, if one of the kinds lads over on that can record footage could made a quick tutorial and add it to the first post or something :lol:

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Re: KOF XIII: Billy Kane

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Tue Sep 02, 2014 01:12

Billy CMV

1. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, b+A, [hcf+C HDC mash Cx4]x7, hcf+C~qcf+C

2. jC, sC (2 hits), b+A mash C~qcb+C, [hcf+C~qcf+C DC qcb+C]x2, DM, dp+B, mash A, cC

3. jC, cC, qcb+C, [dp+B, hcf+C~qcf+C DC qcb+C]x2, dp+B, DM, cC

4. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, f+B, [qcb+A HDC hcf+C HDC qcb+C]x3, DM, dp+B, mash A, cC

5. jC, sC (1 hit), f+A, cB, hcf+AC~mash Cx4 HDC hcf+C~mash Cx4 HDC hcf+AC~qcf+C

6. jC, cB, cB, sB, dp+B, [hcf+C DC qcb+C, dp+BD, f+B, f+B, dp+B]x2, DM

7. jC, cB, cB, f+A, cB, dp+BD, dp+B, [hcf+C~qcf+C DC dp+BD, f+B, dp+B]x2, SDM

8. jC, sC, BC, sC, qcb+C, qcb+A DC DM, qcb+A, mash Cx4 DC DM, dp+B, SDM

9. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, f+B, [qcb+A HDC mash Cx4]x3, dp+b, SDM HDC NM

10. (Saiki DM) sC BC sC, dp+BD, hcf+C, qcb+A HDC hcf+C HDC qcb+C, DM, dp+B, DM HDC NM

11. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, f+B, qcb+A HDC qcb+AC~Mash A HDC qcb+A HDC qcb+C HDC dp+BD, DM, qcb+A~mash C, dp+B, DM

12. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, f+B, qcb+A HDC dp+BD, f+B, qcb+A~mash Cx4, qcb+AC HDC dp+BD, f+B, dp+B, hcf+C HDC qcb+C, dp+BD, f+B, f+B, dp+B, DM

13. jC, cC, b+A BC sC (1 hit), f+A, cB, hcf+AC HDC qcb+A HDC mash Cx4, hcf+C~qcf+C HDC qcb+C, dp+B, SDM , NM

14. jC, cC, b+A BC cC, hcf+C~qcf+C HDC qcb+C, qcb+A HDC qcb+AC, hcf+C HDC dp+BD, f+B, dp+B, DM HDC NM

15. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, f+B, qcb+A HDC hcf+C HDC qcb+A HDC DM, dp+B, SDM HDC NM

16. jC, cC, b+A BC sC (1 hit), [qcb+A HDC mash Cx4 HDC qcb+AC]x3, qcb+A HDC mash Cx4, hcf+C~qcf+C HDC NM

17. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, f+B, [qcb+A HDC mash C HDC DM]x3, dp+B, SDM

18. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, f+B, qcb+A HDC hcf+C HDC qcb+C, hcf+C HDC qcb+C, DM, SDM HDC NM

19. jC, cC, b+A BC sD, b+A, hcf+C~qcf+C HDC qcb+C, hcf+C HDC qcb+C, qcb+A HDC qcb+AC, f+B, dp+B, SDM HDC NM