Charging...63%
Charging...63%
A.K.A.:KoFXIII wiki
Currently Playing:KoFXIII,
XBL:xXxKeechxXx
Re: KOF XIII: Joe Higashi

Post by keech » Tue Apr 03, 2012 07:41

New bnb by HareGoro cr.B cr.B st.A f+B hcf+B mash Ax4 qcb+A. Also if
opponent crouch on midscreen and you close(face to face) deal qcb+B it fast crossup.

Infinity-MuGen
Is it a bot?
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Infinity-MuGen » Sun Apr 08, 2012 14:23

Hi all players.

Someone to explain the timing of the combo? 4 x .P after HCB .K then passes to the DP +p

THX for the Help

keech
Charging...63%
Charging...63%

Post by keech » Mon Apr 09, 2012 20:01

Infinity-MuGen wrote:Hi all players.

Someone to explain the timing of the combo? 4 x .P after HCB .K then passes to the DP +p

THX for the Help
You mean DP + .B i think. Try cl .D, fwd .B ,hcf + .B .D , DP + .B mashx3 .A QCB press .A or cr .B cr .B st .A fwd .B hcf+ .B mashx3 .A QCB press .A. After landing with DP + .B mash .A.
Last edited by keech on Thu Apr 12, 2012 06:10, edited 1 time in total.

Infinity-MuGen
Is it a bot?

Post by Infinity-MuGen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 22:13

Yes i know the combo.

But i need the timing, when i have to start to press 4x .A or .C HCB .A after. --> Cl. .C fwd .B HCF + .B .D . DP .B 4x .A HCB .A + HCB .B ( 4x .A or .C HCB .A need this timing plz for doing after this DP + .B .)

Know what i mean?

Thx

keech
Charging...63%
Charging...63%

Post by keech » Thu Apr 12, 2012 06:15

Before some frames until landing(5-10 i think) after DP + .B you need press 4xA for buffer and when you landing press qcb+ .A

raisedbyfinches
I'm not a bot! :3
XBL:raisedbyfinches
PSN:raisedbyfinches

Post by raisedbyfinches » Fri Apr 27, 2012 17:45

Infinity-MuGen wrote:Yes i know the combo.

But i need the timing, when i have to start to press 4x .A or .C HCB .A after. --> Cl. .C fwd .B HCF + .B .D . DP .B 4x .A HCB .A + HCB .B ( 4x .A or .C HCB .A need this timing plz for doing after this DP + .B .)

Know what i mean?

Thx
I assume you're attempting the stun combos then? You have two different versions of the rapid A to be doing. There is one version where you are hitting with the hands then the finisher and the other version you are required to hit only with the finisher.
If you are doing

<buttons> hcf+BD dp+B AAAA

then you need to cancel the second hit of the hands into the finisher. I start pressing the buttons after I see the second hit of the dp and it comes out really well. This version of hands you need to press the rapid A four times then cancel the second hit (I think its a just frame to retain the juggle potential but don't hold me to that, I could just be crap at doing it this way). If you are pressing the AAAA and after the two hits doing the finisher then you must dc the finisher into golden heel (unless its at the very end of the stun combo, check the video). The hands after the golden heel you do differently, this one you do NOT want to hit with any of the punches of hands, only the finisher. You do this one as AAAqcb+A and the link is pretty tight. Hitting with just the finisher lets you retain juggle (it could be that the juggle only works for a certain amount of time during their falling through the air after being hit but its tantamount to the same problem) to do another dp+B and then you do the AAAA, qcb+A version to again dc. Getting the AAAqcb+A off the heel you can start just as he's about to land and get it out.

These combos you need to keep a track of which version you need based on what moves you're coming into the rapid A from.

So the combo would be something like j.D s.D f.B hcf BD, AAAA(2 hits) qcbA dc qcbB , AAA qcbA , dp B , AAAA (2hits) qcb A dc <stuff>

Hope this helps you a bit. If not I hope someone finds it useful.

-finches

raisedbyfinches

Post by raisedbyfinches » Sat Apr 28, 2012 19:31

After a bit of playing around I think I've got (thanks to a little help with an extra juggle) the optimal Joe corner meterless bnb - perfect for those with him on point without the meter to burn in the first round.

Opponent in the corner

c.B c.B s.A f.B hcf+B, AAA qcb+A, AAAAA qcb+A, j.D

this does ~310 damage. From a low. Joe is disgusting.

keech
Charging...63%
Charging...63%

Post by keech » Fri Jun 29, 2012 16:50

My HD FULLSCREEN j.C, cl.C, F+B (BC) st.C,f+B, hcf+b, (mash x 4 A, finisher, hcb+d,) x 3, st.D or j.D for reset or dp+b for followup or qcf qcf+AC for ender or j.C, cl.C, F+B (BC) st.C,f+B, hcf+b, (mash x 4 A, finisher, hcb+d,) x 2 and qcf qcf+AC, qcf qcf+BD for 815 dmg.

raisedbyfinches

Post by raisedbyfinches » Fri Jun 29, 2012 18:30

If you absolutely must use hd in the corner then

j.C s.C f.B BC s.C f.B hcf.B dc hcf.A dc qcfqcf.A dc qcfqcf.BD

Nets you about 840 for 3 bars and 0 effort, the extra bar use I really don't think is worth it. For when you know itll kill and you don't give a damn you're spending all your drive and 3 bars.

My full screen HD combo is

j.C s.C f.B BC s.C AAA(qcb)A dc qcb.D, AAA(qcb)A dc qcb.D, hcf.B dc hcf.A dc qcfqcf.A qcfqcf.BD

For 860+ damage. This goes down a LOT if you let more than one hit of hands at the start come out.

keech
Charging...63%
Charging...63%

Post by keech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04

ジョー・ヒガシ KoFXIII random stuff next i deal with Maxima and Beni.

raisedbyfinches

Post by raisedbyfinches » Sun Jan 13, 2013 13:38

I made this a while ago. Its got pretty much the optimal 3 bar HD combo - even the Japanese community video comes out with less.

Variations on the HD come after the hurricane. You can link a DP .D and then either maxcancel that or drive cancel it with QCB .D and go for the standard juggle combo from there.

keech
Charging...63%
Charging...63%

Post by keech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 14:17

I remember you vid and learn some blockstrings thank you. Great work! I'm play with some other stuff in my vid. Also! Framedata!!!

keech
Charging...63%
Charging...63%

Post by keech » Mon Feb 04, 2013 08:30

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Mon Feb 04, 2013 09:28

Nice work getting that out online...

travenport
Is it a bot?

Post by travenport » Thu Aug 01, 2013 23:24

I can consistently land all of the hits up to the very last one that stuns...the jump D. Im about 60/40 with it landing. Can someone explain the timing to land that every time. Its seems like if i juggle them too high they lose their juggle state by the time the jump D would connect, and if you juggle too low they obviously just fall out of the combo.

what kind of visual cues are you guys using to judge when to use the qcb.p to launch the opponent and connect the j.D?