KOF XIII: Mai Shiranui

ASH ASH ASH BORKEN
Yuki Yagami
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:a "trader" and a "messenger"
Currently Playing:...with someone's mind...
KOF XIII: Mai Shiranui

Post by Yuki Yagami » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:15

After being absent in XI (Arcade only) and XII, she finally makes a comeback and then the Fandom Rejoiced.

Now, can the "No Mai, No Buy" crowd STFU?

- New Costume (A bare-backed version of her RBS costume, which gives Saigado and some artists an "Idea")
- New Seiyuu (Ami Koshimizu in her 2nd outing as Mai (1st was SkyStage), 1st time to voice Mai in a fighting game)
- And a New Sprite that makes someone "Hypnotized"

Moveset
Yume Sakura - (air) all but up- + .C or .D (air throw)
Uki Hane - (air) dwn .B
Kacho Sen - qcf .P
Ryuenbu - QCB .P
Hissastsu Shinobi Bachi - HCF .K
Musasabi no Mai (air) - (air) QCB .P
Musasabi no Mai (ground) - holddown up- .P
DM: Chou Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi - QCBHCF .K
NeoMAX: Kunoichi no Mai - QCFHCB .A .C

Console Changes
- Kaschousen comes out faster, also has quicker recovery
* Ukibane (down + B in air) has different trajectory than Arcade, recovery time has been changed
* Musasabi(from ground) can be canceled to Floating attack
* WK>FK is a chain combo. Can be used to connect into HD mode, and also gives Mai more damage on pokes
* EX air Shinobibachi added in game. Invincible until hit detection comes out.
- Crouching FP has more cancelable frames
- Weak Ryuenbu has more vertical hitbox
* Neomax comes out faster and freezes time when it reaches the edge of screen

Producer Yamamoto says: We’ve balanced her as a female ninja by giving her attacks that can make her fight more tricky from the air. Using Ukibane to trick the opponent and doing an attack string, or hit confirming from her crouching fierce punch have become effective tactics. Her Neomax has also been buffed.
Movelist Vid
EX move and Cancel Timing Tut
Gameplay
- How to say this…she benefits a lot from the new system.
- Both A and C Ryuuenbu have low lag and can be followed up with stand A in the corner. If the opponent is in mid-air even stand C is possible.
- Musasabi no Mai is great for comboing in the corner. If you hit them near their feet (i.e. space it so that it hits them at the lower part of their hitbox) they shouldn’t be able to retaliate.
- Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi is fast enough to combo from light attacks, and is damaging.
- d.B -> B -> Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi DC Musasabi no Mai -> C Ryuuenbu -> Chou Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi is a combo.
- Kachousen has slower startup but less lag
- Jump CD felt a little too fast
- She has an air throw which can be used in combos.
- EX Chou Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi is invincible.

Any Gameplay related Corrections is Welcome...
COMBO GUIDE BY ROBOCOP TWO
Beginner combos
So where to start with Mai, I guess people are going to need a basic jump in and low combo so let us start with the jump in here.....

j.C, st.C, qcb+C

This is pretty standard, just a 2-in-1 so you are cancelling the standing C into the qcb+C, hit confirming may be a little hard at first but the earlier you learn and master it, the easier everything else is.

Okay so now that you have your jump in what about a low combo, now you might notice something about this combo but have a look first of all.....

cr.A, cr.C, qcb+C

I'm going to take a pot shot a say that you saw something wierd, yes I did say a low combo and yes that does start with a crouching A which ISN'T low but there is one change that has been made from arcade to console is that changes the way Mai combos from her low (cr.B). In the arcade version it is possible to chain cr.B into cr.A and it is also possible to link cr.A into cr.C but in the arcade version the push back from cr.B, cr.A is too great and the linked cr.C will always wiff. Now a little nice thing SNK have done in the latest build of KoF13 is reduce the push back from cr.B, cr.A so that the linked cr.C IS in range. this means heavier and slower attacks can be comboed from lows and increases Mai's damage output but the link isn't the easiest in the world. So once you get that link down, once again it's a simple 2-in-1 from cr.C to qcb+C.

So what do you do if you have the opponent in the corner? pretty much the same thing but with a small exception shown here.....

j.C, st.C, qcb+A, cr.C

cr.A, cr.C, qcb+A, cr.C

Now these two combos are pretty much the same as the ones above, the only difference being that I'm using the 1 hit qcb+A version instead of the 2 hit qcb+C version which means Mai recovers quicker and is able to put out a crouching C for some extra damage and a reset.

Okay so once you have those combos down, lets presume you have 1 bar of super meter or 'stock', well what's a good way to spend it with Mai?.....

j.C, st.C, qcb+AC, hcf+D

cr.A, cr.C, qcb+AC, hcf+D

So this is pretty similar to the last combos, it's just that instead of doing qcb+C or qcb+A you are doing qcb+AC. I said earlier that hit confirming might be a little hard but that to learn it early is important, well this is why. If you learn to hit confirm you can always hit this and if you see it blocked you can go for a qcf+A/C instead of wasting meter on a blocked EX move.

Once you get past the qcb+AC all you need to do is input the hcf+D but there is a little pause inbetween the qcb+AC and the hcf+D as you need to let the qcb+AC recover so give it a little time just to make sure you hit the combo.

Intermediate combos
So after you have those basic combos down I'm guessing you want to use more resources to make Mai a bit more scary when she hits, well no worries, I have that figured out for you already.....

j.C, cr.C, qcb.hcf+BD

cr.A, cr.C, qcb.hcf+BD

Now as you can see this is pretty simple to understand how this is done but hard to execute, it's one of those combos that just gets easier with more practice so put in the time to reap the rewards. the only thing I can say to make this easier is to try doing crouching A and then swinging half circle forward and while you are at down back, down or down forward press the C button, finish off the motion to forwards and then swing all the way half circle back. If you time this right you will hit the link and buffer in the qcf part of the super making it very easy to finish off the combo.

One little extra note, Mai does recover quite quickly from her lvl.2 super, so quickly that she can tack on an extra hit.....

j.C, cr.C, qcb.hcf+BD, cr.C

Now this hit is optional, it will give you more damage and reset the opponent but sometimes you want the enemy to hit the ground so that is your decision to make as a player.

So now that you know you have that extra time, what do you think you can do with it in the corner?.....

j.C, cr.C, qcb.hcf+BD, air grab

cr.A, cr.C, qcb.hcf+BD, air grab

That's right, it's air grab time

Now that you have something that stings a little, how about we add in a few drive cancels into your game.....

j.C, st.C, hcf+D, DC qcb+AC (air), air grab

cr.A, cr.C, hcf+D, DC qcb+AC (air), air grab

The initial element to this combo is that instead of comboing into qcb+anything you are now comboing into hcf+D. this is pretty much the same so if you can do all the basic combos you can do this one up to that point but it may require some practice, but you can do it. After this comes the slightly harder part, you need to Drive Cancel the aerial hit of the hcf+D (which I believe is the 3rd hit) into qcb+AC. The reason for using the EX dive mid-screen is because the hit box is much wider so if were to try and use the regular qcb+C (air) dive, it would wiff unless you were very close. So now that you have hit the opponent with the dive, what do you do, well I hold up forward wait until Mai is in a jumping animation and then I start mashing on the C button and I hit that air grab very regularly. The only thing you need to be aware of is that if you press C while Mai is still on the ground you will get her far standing C so make sure she is getting off the ground before you start mashing C

Once you have learnt that combo, you can implement it in the corner like this.....

j.C, st.C, hcf+D, DC qcb+C (air), qcb+C, air grab

cr.A, cr.C, hcf+D, DC qcb+C (air), qcb+C, air grab

The first difference is that because you are in the corner, you don't need the wider hitbox of the EX dive (qcb+AC) so a standard one can be used to save on meter. additionally, because you have put the opponent in the corner you can continue to juggle with a qcb+C before you go for the air grab. This is an important combo to learn and when you get more skilled you will learn when you can carry from mid-screen to the corner so you can throw in the extra qcb+C. It's also quite important to learn as it sets up your knowledge for the more advanced combos.

Advanced combos

So doing damage with Mai mid-screen is hard however, in the corner she has good damage with minimal resources. The good of this is that she won't need to be in last place to do her max damage stuff but the bad is that if you have extra stock then there isn't really a good way to spend it, could be good, could be bad depending on how you look at it.

So first of all, if you want to max out your damage in the corner for 1 meter, jump in or low, you could try and do this.....

j.C, st.C, qcb+AC, qcb+C, qcb+C, air grab

cr.A, cr.C, qcb+AC, qcb+C, qcb+C, air grab

So this combo is wierd and requires a little explanation although I will assume that the basic hit confirm into qcb+AC is still okay for you guys. So the first thing to explain is how the qcb+AC (EX Ryenbu might be the spelling, I could be wrong though) work/hits, Mai will spin and hit once with her spin, she will then flick out the tail cloth and that will hit while on fire, simple.

Problem number one, Mai moves significantly forward while doing this move, it's not a huge ammount but it's enough to make you drop your combo if you're not concious of it. Second problem (sort of), Mai's second hit comes from her tail cloth, think of it like a projectile, the problem is now that as Mai moves forward there is more chance of you hitting her body instead of the tail.

Mid-screen these properties are not a problem because pushback and hit stun mean you never really miss with it however, when you are in the corner the opponent can't be pushed back any further so while the qcb+AC may hit fully, it hampers the juggling properties of follow-up moves because you are too close.

So how to overcome these problems? A slight step backwards. After performing the qcb+AC I input the qcb+C early but I don't press the button immediately so as soon as Mai recovers from the qcb+AC she starts to walk backwards (to the right range). Once she hits the sweet spot I press C and Bob's your uncle, it connects nicely. You really do need to range this properly because if you are a little slow or badly placed then the qcb+C will not hit properly and you won't launch the opponent for a second qcb+C properly and you miss the air grab so make sure you get your positioning right.

Okay so if you have that above combo down, and it is hard to make that one consistent (but definately do able) then you can go a little further for you resources and it will still be worth your while.....

j.C, st.C, qcb+AC, qcb+C, hcf+D, DC qcb+C, qcb+C, air grab

cr.A, cr.C, qcb+AC, qcb+C, hcf+D, DC, qcb+C, qcb+C, air grab

Well this combo starts in the same way as the previous one and it's well worth noting that you still have to get your screen position right, but instead of doing the second qcb+C, you do hcf+D. This move is normally 3 hits when you are that close and previously you would have used it and Drive Cancelled into the air dive but this time you are cancelling the second grounded hit. You want to Drive Cancel before you get into the air so that you can cancel into qcb+C (Ryenbu and NOT air dive), this hit will sort of re-launch so that you can tack on another qcb+C and then go for you air grab.

Hope that helps and if you have any more questions then please do ask away.
Last edited by Yuki Yagami on Thu Jul 08, 2010 03:06, edited 1 time in total.

Max
More power! ...18%
More power! ...18%

Re: KOF XIII - Mai

Post by Max » Sat Apr 10, 2010 18:05

Am I the only one who hates her new voice?

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Thu Jul 08, 2010 00:31

Her DM (ninja bees) can be done in air which i just saw in a vid, It was canceled from hcf+B/D

fiol
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by fiol » Sun Jul 25, 2010 08:10

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Re: KOF XIII: Mai Shiranui

Post by Kane317 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 16:27

I'll post my write up of her:
---
So I got to play a couple more of hours of straight Mai and I'm starting to get a feel for her, here are my thoughts and some of may have been mentioned before.  

I struggled with her initially because I didn't really "get" her.  She lost both her command attacks, her MaxCancel combo is by far the lowest shown in the technical references (due to damage scaling from her DM) and she even lost her anti-air.  I was about to chalk her off as fan-service.

Then I noticed her pokes; all of her ground pokes near and far are good.  Far C is fast and kinda acts as a pseudo anti air. Far D is meaty, has good range, and has a nice upward slant. Far B has good range and speed.  Far A is fast and cancelable. Next, I realized about her priority.  Sick.  I'll be the first to admit, her priority is pretty disgusting and I think it was designed that way to compensate for what she lacks (I beat Kyo's wake up DP both with her j.B and j.C on different occasions).  She has excellent air normals, in particular her j.CD is real fast and her crossups are good (j.C, j.B, and I think even j.D). Her air throw is extremely threatening when you factor in her sheer speed.  Everything combined makes her have good offensive pressure and helps make her the perfect battery character.

Now the bad.  Once again, I've only a couple hours under my belt with her but it feels like if you can't get your opponent in the corner you can't really do any real damage.  Mai's d.B, d.A/s.A, hcf+D combo is hard to hit confirm and we all know what happens if they block your hcf+K.  Her air.qcb+P is not safe either.  Her only mid screen combo that's decent is her jump attack of choice, d.B, d.A/s.A, Ex Ryuenbu, hcf+D (which is cool because you don't need a cancel).  If you do d.C --> C Ryuenbu (qcb+C) spaced even slightly apart, it'll not combo making you look like a super n00b.  Speaking of spacing, her jump arcs needs time getting used to because of her speed, making you miss the opponent when you go for jump-ins if you haven't quite adapted yet.  Other than that you just poke away or j.CD them and overall just zone them until they are in the corner.  Even when you get them in the corner, her Ex Ryuenbu >  C Ryuenbu > C Ryuenbu > air throw is so picky on timing that it's best off skipping the last C Ryuenbu and going for the air throw.  Much like Hwa Jai, she doesn't have much mid screen option but turns in to a monster in the corner (especially in HD).

I want to make special mention that her Ex Kachosen (qcf+P) is extremely fast and catches people off guard.  Even her C Kachosen is fast again (or at least in my memory her old ones were kinda slow), and somewhat abusable despite not having the traditional fireball-uppercut shenanigans.  

In hindsight, I think SNK did a good job taking an cookie-cutter character (jump attack > stand attack > command attack > special attack) and made her gameplay more interesting.  All in all, despite her lows, her highs compensates and I would play her in the mid tier section.

---
Some more contribution to Mai (from the Japanese BBS goodness, http://www21.atwiki.jp/kof13/pages/152.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;):

Combos
(Starters are: d.B, d.A/s.A; s.C/s.D and are interechangeable)

Misc.
- j.D, j.d.B [128]

1 stock/No Drives
- s.C, Ex hcf K, Far D [260]
- s.C, Ex qcb P, hcd D [267]
- (Corner) s.C, Ex hcf K, qcb C, s.C [316]
- (Corner) s.C, qcb+AC, qcb+C, qcb+C, air throw [431]

2 stocks/No Drives
- s.C, Ex qcb P, qcb~hcf+K DM [315]
- (Corner) s.C, Ex qcb~hcf+K, air throw [408]

0 stocks/1 Drive
- (Corner) s.C, hcf+K (2hits), [DC] air.qcb+C, qcb+C, air throw [383]

1 stock/1 Drive
- (Corner) s.C, Ex qcb P, qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [DC] qcf+P, qcb C, qcb C, s.C [497]
- (Corner) s.C, Ex qcb P, qcb C, hcf D [2hits[, [DC] qcb C, qcb C, qcb C, air throw [514]

2 stocks/1 Drive
- (Corner) s.C, Ex hcf K, qcb C [1hit], [DC] Ex qcb P, qcb A, qcb C x2, s.C [455]
- (Corner) s.C, Ex qcb P, qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [DC] Ex qcb P, qcb A, qcb C, air throw [543]
- (Corner) s.C, Ex qcb P, qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [DC] Ex qcb P, qcb A, qcb C x2, s.C [554]

3 stocks/ 1 Drive
- (Corner) d.B, s.A, Ex qcb P, qcb P, hcf D [2hits], [DC] qcb C x2, Ex qcb~hcf+K  [580]

HD Combos
No stocks
- (Corner) j.C, s.C, [HD] s.D, hcf D, [HDC] air.qcb C, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, hcf D [1hit], [HDC] qcb A, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, qcb C, air throw [640]
- (Corner) j.C, s.C, [HD] s.D, hcf D, [HDC] air.qcb C, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, hcf B [1hit], [HDC] qcb C, (hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C) x2, qcb C, air throw [659]

2 stocks
- (Corner) j.C, s.C, [HD] s.C, qcb C [1hit], [HDC] Ex qcb P, (qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [HDC] qcf A) x2, qcb C [1hit], [HDC] Ex qcb P, qcb A, qcb C, qcb C, s.C [655]
- (Corner) j.C, s.C, [HD] s.C, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] air.qcb P, hcd D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [HDC] Ex qcb P, qcb A, qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [HDC] Ex qcb P, qcb A, qcb C x2, air throw [711]
- (Corner) j.C, s.C, [HD] s.D, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] air.qcb C, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, hcf B [1hit], [HDC] qcb A, (hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C) x2, qcb C, Ex qcb~hcf+ K  [769]

(Corner to corner combo 2 stocks HD)
- j.C, s.C, HD, dash D, (hcf D [1hit], [HDC] qcb C [1hit], [HDC] Ex qcb P) x2, hcf D [1hit], [HDC] qcb A, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, qcb C, air throw [619]

3 stocks
- (Corner) s.C, [HD] s.C, hcf B [2hits], [HDC] air.qcb P, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [HDC] qcf A, [MC] qcf~hcb +AC NM [776]
- (Corner) j.C, s.C, [HD] s.D, hcf D, [HDC] air.qcb C, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcf A, [MC] NM [799]

4 stocks
- (Corner) j.C, s.C, [HD] s.D, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] air.qcb P, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [HDC] Ex qcb P, qcb A, qcb C, qcb C [1hit], [HDC] Ex qcb P, qcb A, qcb C, Ex qcb~hcf +K DM [808]

5 stocks
- (Corner) j.C, s.C, [HD] s.D, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] air.qcb P, hcf D [2hits], [HDC] qcb C, hcf B [1hit], [HDC] qcb C, qcb C, Ex qcb~hcf +K DM, [MC] qcf~hcb +AC NM [908]

---
UPDATE:
I read this in the Mook ages ago but never quite figured out how to get this to work until today. Mai can do a j.D or j.B and then wall jump afterwards. The trick is to land the j.D or j.B on top of a cornered opponent's head (EDIT: It says j.CD as well EDIT2: Confirmed). So essentially you hit them (blocked), your foots still touches the wall and you bounce off like normal and you can still cancel into her air dive if you want. Remember the hit needs to be on top of their head so you can touch the back wall (so deep hits won't work). The Mook describes how if the opponent see you "mis-time" a deep attack they'll try to punish with a s.C or whatever, by that time you've jump off the wall and started an air dive back at him (plenty of time to confirm) to punish his s.C.

Robocop Two
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Re: KOF XIII: Mai Shiranui v1.0

Post by Robocop Two » Mon Oct 03, 2011 03:09

Hey guys, just inserted some videos I finished off a few days ago. Still needs some text editing but I hope you enjoy it.

Sogetsu
Charging...80%
Charging...80%
A.K.A.:Anime Fan

Post by Sogetsu » Wed Oct 19, 2011 15:48

Thanks a lot for the updated videos!!

I knew all those combos, and I even made a video of them but the edition sux, it was only for myself, to see posible combinations and what were the most damaging ones

But I didn't know at all the "tip" for performing the corner follow ups for QCB .A .C , I do it but it was still hard to perform because lots of time it misses, but now I know how to make it connect properly thanks to you

I think that while playing with Mai is more convenient to make 5XX damage combos two times without wasting so much (and only 1 Drive Cancel if posible) than performing expensive stock combos to make merely 6XX damage (excepting 1 or 2 in HD only that can achieve near 800 with 3 Stock bars)

Robocop Two
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Robocop Two » Wed Nov 09, 2011 17:12

I think that Mai is basically a 'less is more' type of character. You can use lots of meter on some of her combos but the gains you get from them after a certain point are minimal. You would use them if it killed the opponent so they are worth learning but in the long run you really want to use optimal combos and those only really use 1 or 2 stocks and 1 DC, anything more then that feels like you are wasting meter.

For that reason I think Mai will be a really solid opening character in the console version seeing as she can get a bit of meter, take the lead with projectiles and run away and when she gets the chance she can hit (relatively) hard for not much meter meaning that she'll have something to pass on for your second character. Obviously this depends on your team selection because she could be a really good last spot character, if you have the lead she can run away and frustrate the opponent into making mistakes and if she is at a deficit then she can patiently chip away at you and chase you down.

It really depends on the player and how they want to play the character though.

Sogetsu
Charging...80%
Charging...80%

Post by Sogetsu » Sat Nov 12, 2011 18:35

Yep, totally agree with you, I am using her as first character now XD

Thanks again for the tips and combos, I can perform them pretty good without missing a lot of them like before in the corner n_nb

kadosho
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%
XBL:kadosho
PSN:kadosho

Post by kadosho » Thu Nov 24, 2011 01:13

I remember Mai being an easy character to play, but her new design takes some getting used to. Which is a good thing, even her attacks seems more powerful, plus with a Drive Cancel any move can deliver some more damage (even mid-air!) o.o

Kee Chak
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3
A.K.A.:I drop my combos
Currently Playing:KoF 98
PSN:kee chak

Post by Kee Chak » Fri Dec 02, 2011 03:50

If ya asked me like a couple of days ago about Mai i would say it was a char i was never gonna bother to pickup...

Picked her up just for laughs... and i was completly surprised i'm tottaly digging playin her... also she as a big plus... actually 2...err you know what i mean. *choi

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Mon Dec 19, 2011 14:59

Added her console changes and movelist vid to first post

Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%
A.K.A.:This is Mai victory
Currently Playing:KOFXIII, TTT2, Crash Bandicoot Warped, Megaman X4
PSN:Dark_Ice_Saiko

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Wed Jun 27, 2012 04:33

Here is some new footage from me - Testing the Musasabi no Mai as well as her other tools! Mai Shiranui herself guides you through it. Have fun...

Sogetsu
Charging...80%
Charging...80%

Post by Sogetsu » Fri Jun 29, 2012 16:39

@Great_Dark_Hero

How the **** do you jump like that with Mai ??!!!
I try with the flashkick .P , but I can only get super jumps retreating backwards.
Can you please explain me how to jump like that with Mai? Thanks for the video also, I am still surprised XD

Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%
A.K.A.:This is Mai victory
Currently Playing:KOFXIII, TTT2, Crash Bandicoot Warped, Megaman X4
PSN:Dark_Ice_Saiko

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Sun Jul 01, 2012 09:18

Sogetsu wrote:@Great_Dark_Hero

How the **** do you jump like that with Mai ??!!!
I try with the flashkick .P , but I can only get super jumps retreating backwards.
Can you please explain me how to jump like that with Mai? Thanks for the video also, I am still surprised XD
Greetings,

When you press up, make sure you are pressing the direction you wish to travel when you input the button notations, whether it be forward or backward. If your opponent is a corner, you can hold on to the P button to use Mai's Dive Musasabi for a cross-up (you might want to do this when your opponent executes a move with moderate recovery). This is also good for getting out of tough situations and keep-away! Her keep-away game is crazy as it is.