Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%
A.K.A.:This is Mai victory
Currently Playing:KOFXIII, TTT2, Crash Bandicoot Warped, Megaman X4
PSN:Dark_Ice_Saiko
Re: KOF XIII: Mai Shiranui

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Thu May 02, 2013 23:25

Just made a few corrections to Mai's DC wiki page.

- Mai's EX air qcb+AC DOES NOT HAVE INVINCIBILITY. Use this move for offensive maneuvers and mix ups. Mai's EX air qcb+AC is also 0 frames on block.
- The most consistent way of scoring good one frame links is to start a combo from the corner that would with qcf+A (qcf+A has very little recovery) and then linking that into st.A or cr.C because both of those are fast normal moves.

Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Sat May 11, 2013 22:55

Here is some more Mai technology: 4-hit EX air qcb+P from a wall jump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUEJMATabk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Mon Jul 22, 2013 04:27

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/ ... hiranui/p2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check post the most recent post made by myself for a conceptual outlook on Mai's game play

Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:55

I would like to apologize for not posting anything here for a long while. Here are some new stuff on our girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmFxtXriZUE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (This is my signature HD combo on Mai's behalf for 2 bars).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCxZqXFXARo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (This is a corner carry HD combo for Mai. Also for 2 bars).

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sun Nov 03, 2013 06:06

My newest vid

Transcript

1 - CH CD, [qcf+A]x2, [qcb+C]x3, qcb+C DC qcf+A, qcb+C, qcb+C DC qcf+A, [qcb+C]x2, cC STUN dcu+A, qcf+A,
dcu+A, sC, qcf+A, sA, qcb+AC, qcf+A, qcf+AC, Air Throw (A combo that stuns without the use of meter. Requires a counter hit CD to initate the combo)

2 - CH CD, [qcf+A]x2, qcf+AC, qcb+C DC qcf+A x3, qcb+C DC [qcf+A]x2, qcf+AC, sC (A combo that has the most fans in it in a non HD combo)

3 - jC, sC, BC, sC, [hcf+D DC qcb+C]x3, qcf+D DC NM (A anywahere combo idea which doesnt require meter to
put the opponent into the corner. The downside for that is that most players would cancel into DM with qcb+C DC qcf+D. The trick to it is to buffer hcf+D~qcb+C quickly than leave stick in neutral then do hcf+D DC qcb+C again. If done right, it wont do the DM as the buffer frames are gone. Without meter, this is easy to do obviously)

4 - qcf+A, jD, sC BC sC, hcf+D HDC air qcb+C, hcf+D HDC [qcb+C]x2, qcb+C HDC qcf+A, qcb+C, qcb+C HDC qcf+A, [qcb+C]x2, air SDM, [qcb+C]x2, cC (A basic corner HD combo with 2 bars. Only hard is the air SDM into [qcb+C]x2. You have to do the SDM as low as possible and has to hit 12 times or else you wont get the 2 qcb+C's. Also, the qcb+C after SDM has to be as soon as you land or they wont be at the maximum height. Keep that in mind as those two points as they will be used throughout this vid to extend combos and get more damage)

5 - qcf+A, jC, cB, cA, cC, BC sC, qcf+A, cC, hcf+D HDC air qcb+C, hcf+D HDC [qcb+C]x2, qcb+C HDC qcf+A,
qcb+C, qcb+C HDC qcf+A, [qcb+C]x2, air SDM, qcb+C, Air Throw (Two 1 frame links to start the combo, the
second link somehow being the "easier" one to link and I think that is because you have time to execute the cC as the qcf+A hits late. If you are having problems with the cA, cC part, my advice would be to look at her when she withdraws her hand from cA. The cC should be executed the frame her hand is withdrawn. Thats how I learnt when to do it, but even then its still tricky to get 100%. Everything else is standard corner combo stuff)

6 - qcf+A, jC, sC, qcf+A, sA, qcb+AC, [qcb+C]x2, qcb+C DC qcb+AC, [qcfb+C]x2, qcb+C DC qcf+A, [qcb+C]x2, sC STUN qcf+A, jC, sC, qcf+A, cC, SDM, cC (One of her stun combos that requires 2 bars. qcf+A, sA is a 1 frame link. The main area I think people will have a problem with this is with the qcb+AC, qcb+C stuff. On the first qcb+AC, you have to do qcb+C immediately for maximum height. After that, it may not look it but you have to slightly walk back for the second qcb+C cos if you dont, the second hit of the move will whiff. When you do the second qcb+AC you have to walk back I would about 3/4 character body length. Too far and it wont hit as height and you will get less reps, too short and you will not get the second hit from the next qcb+C. Im not sure about this, but the cC after SDM feels like a 1-3 frame link)

7 - qcf+A, jC, jC, sC, qcf+A, cC BC sC qcf+A, cC, hcf+D HDC air qcb+C, [qcb+C]x2, qcb+C HDC qcf+A, qcb+C,
qcb+C HDC NM (Maximum damage from 2 bars?? I didn't really explore this as I should have)

8 - jC, cB, cA, cC BC sC hcf+D HDC air qcb+C, [hcf+D HDC qcb+C]x3, qcb+C HDC qcb+AC, [qcb+C]x2, air SDM,
qcb+C, Air Throw (Tricky part is while in HD mode, doing hcf+D, qcb+C. The first one is fine, the second one you have to wait slightly and the third one is a pain as you have to do it so the hcf+D hits at the right height. Too high and qcb+C doesnt hit right and too low hcf+D misses all together)

9 - qcf+A, jC, jC, sC, qcf+A, cC BC sC qcf+A, cC, hcf+D HDC air qcb+C, hcf+D HDC qcb+C, qcb+C, qcb+C HDC
qcf+A, air SDM HDC NM (First 100% combo that features her NM and no stun?)

10 - jC, cB, cB, sA, hcf+D DC qcb+AC, air SDM, air SDM, qcb+C, qcb+C DC qcf+A, [qcb+C]x2, Air Throw (The SDM has to be done really low, so its hard to time)

11 - jC, sC, BC, sC, hcf+D HDC qcb+C, gcf+D HDC qcb+C HDC qcb+AC, hcf+D HDC qcf+A HDC SDM, [qcb+C]x2, air SDM, [qcb+C]x2, cC (A fancy combo starting from the corner. There are 2 method's for doing the fan into DM/SDM. One is doing hcf+D, qcbhcf+A~BD or hcf+D, qcf+A, qcbhcf+BD. For some reason I find the latter easier to do)

12 - jC, cB, sA, sB, sD BC, cB, sB, sD, hcf+D HDC qcb+AC, air SDM, hcf+D HDC qcb+C, qcb+C HDC qcf+A [qcb+C]x2, air SDM, qcb+C, Air Throw (Another combo that involve multiple air SDM's)

13 - qcf+A, jC BC sD, qcb+AC, hcf+D HDC qcf+A HDC DM, qcb+C, air DM, air SDM, qcb+C, qcb+C HDC qcf+A,
[qcb+C]x2, cC (Another combo that links an air DM with an air SDM straight after it)

14 - jC, sC, qcf+A, cC, hcf+BD, air SDM, air SDM, qcb+C, qcb+C DC qcf+A, [qcb+C]x2, qcb+C DC qcf+A, [qcb
+C]x3 STUN dcu+A, qcf+A, jC, sC, qcf+A, sA, qcb+AC, qcb+C, air DM, qcb+C (A stun combo that uses 2x SDM
from the start. The trick is to get the SDM as low as possible with 12 hits each or else the combo wont work. Sometimes you will get 12 hits but combo still doesnt, which would mean that the height isnt right. I aslo didnt include a qcf+A in the beginning to show that its not needed. If you get the 2 SDM right, then the rest of the combo follows through and you dont need any special spacing or timing to get the stun)

15 - qcf+A, jC, sC, qcf+A, cC BC sC qcf+A, cC, hcf+D HDC air qcb+C, hcf+D HDC qcb+C, qcb+C, qcb+C HDC
qcf+A, qcb+C, qcb+C HDC qcf+A, [qcb+C]x2, air SDM, air SDM, DM (100% combo that features 3 supers for the
kill. Funny enough, you need to get 11 hits on the second SDM for the last DM to hit properly which means
you have to do the second DM slightly higher than normal)

16 - qcf+A, jC, sC, qcb+AC, hcf+D DC qcf+A, [qcb+C]x3, qcb+C DC qcb+AC, qcb+C, air SDM, qcb+C, air SDM,
[qcb+C]x2 STUN dcu+A qcf+A, sC, qcf+A, cC, hcf+BD, qcb+C (The spacing for this can be a pain! The idea is
to get 4x qcb+C while opponent is in the air and to get that you need to do qcb+C so the tip of the firetail hits on the last frames, if done right the next qcb+C still hits twice and still keeps them high. There is also a small delay for the first qcb+C to hit properly)

17 - qcf+A, jC, jC, sC, qcf+A, cC, hcf+BD, qcb+C DC qcf+A, qcb+C, air SDM, qcb+C, qcb+C DC qcf+A, [qcb
+C]x3 STUN dcu+A, qcf+A, jC, sC, qcf+A, sA, qcb+AC, [qcb+C]x2, air SDM, qcb+C, qcb+C DC DM, Air Throw
(One of my favorite combos with her, just for the ending. Like all the other combos above, spacing and timing needed)

Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Mon Jan 27, 2014 03:00

KOFXIII Mai Shiranui Tutorials Part 1 and Part 2 are up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI0eSjv7 ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nJjD0TgdLY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Wed Jan 29, 2014 18:46

KOFXIII Mai Shiranui Tutorial Part 3 is up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRwcTqauc3k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Wed Jan 29, 2014 23:21

Nice work

Great_Dark_Hero
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Great_Dark_Hero » Mon Feb 03, 2014 17:19

KOFXIII Mai Tutorial Part 4 and 5 (conclusion) are ready!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO98KcbS-T4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvr-GRoRc7M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;