The King of Fighters Kyo game: Spanish version

Multilingual discussion goes here.
Blue_Blood
Charging...8%
Charging...8%
A.K.A.:Turned ON
The King of Fighters Kyo game: Spanish version

Post by Blue_Blood » Fri Aug 24, 2012 21:37

Well, I think that subject talk by itself, however I’d like to share with you some details about this Project.
KOF Kyo Spanish begins on March, right after one of our translators saw my own translation of the end of KOF Kyo Manga. Then we two said ¿Why not?
Since that moment we have been learning things about rom hacking in order to create a patch for this marvelous Japanese game that never was translated before.
We are now more than 5 people translating and editing the game and we have achieved more than 20% of the total translation of the scripts.
Besides, we have also translated menus, like memory card save/load menu, sound test menu, the cities maps and even all attacks in BATTLE MODE.
I leave you here a little video, made by one of our followers in Facebook page:

And now, a couple of pics:

Well, this is a little sample of our work.
I’m currently working on a new video, taking the original one, and improving the quality of many images and animations. Of course I'm adding new stuff.I promise you a better sample next time.

Last, but not least, we are always looking for new members for the translation staff.

I know that this is a Spanish translation, but consider the possibilities. Once translated into Spanish, there is just a little jump from that to an English translation. We have the tools, the knowledge and also the good intentions to do an English translation in a not far future.
Please let me know if any of you is interested in joining the KOF KYO SPANISH STAFF sending a Private Message. It's not for Spanish talking only. Most of the staff (including myself) know English, and we can make the last English-Spanish translation.

Thank you very much for watching! *wink
Last edited by Blue_Blood on Mon Jan 07, 2013 14:08, edited 1 time in total.

Blue_Blood
Charging...8%
Charging...8%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Re: The King of Fighters Kyo game: Spanish version

Post by Blue_Blood » Fri Sep 14, 2012 21:10

Well, sorry for double posting, but nobody else has replied D:

I bring you now some extra videos:

BATTLE MODE:

Enjoy them n_n *sweatdrop