Special Translation Request - ( KOF Related )

Multilingual discussion goes here.
Alba Meira
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3
A.K.A.:Turned ON
Special Translation Request - ( KOF Related )

Post by Alba Meira » Sat Mar 31, 2007 03:20

As requested earlier I've moved it to a new thread currently I have a translation request that has personally depressed the living **** out of me for quite a while it's KOF related and I feel it's kinda unfair to let this go untranslated although I realise it's quite a lot of work so I wont ask for the whole thing to be translated just one Novella out of the ones that are listed.

game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-mi2

Then Click "Novel" once it's loads up

The one I really want translated is the one that has the name. "Alba" next to it. There are other stories there that are based on what happened in the game before and after but this one is one that has really be plauging me with constant migranes since it's after the game my sincerest thanks to anyone who bothers to help me with this.

My main intention is to make the Novels known public to the American fanbase. Which I feel deserves to know more or less what happened.

Perfect Stranger
MAX! Time to break stock!
MAX! Time to break stock!
Currently Playing:Hide and seek with cops

Post by Perfect Stranger » Sat Mar 31, 2007 17:30

Holy crap that thing's 5 pages long. <_<

To be honest, if it were just the one page I might be convinced to go translate it, but 5 pages is kinda too much, really, especially for someone I hardly know.