Tatsuya's Kumite

KOF 2k2 UM Versus Match Videos: Tournaments/ Friendlies/ Online or Just for fun!
Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron
Tatsuya's Kumite

Post by Toxic Avanger » Sat May 14, 2011 19:39

I don't know who the hell is Tatsuya, but if you have heard about martial arts you'll have that Kumite is a 100 men challenge, if we take this the literal way then Tatsuya is expected to have 100 wins? I doubt that they could gather 100 people for him to fight but oh well. BTW I remember more Kumite challenges like these in KoF, perhaps it was Tatsuya himself the protagonist on those?

Early in the vids, while Tatsuya has the demerit of having a gameplay style that favors running away, you can tell that he pulls out quite some good movements while playing as Kula, using crossover tactics and using the doko cancel MAX bar to it's fullest.

The vids are labeled as "Tatsuya's dojo X : Candy Western Three kingdoms shop" (this is probably the place where they are playing).

Part 4 is only on Nico right now, here , Shameless HnK 100% combo in action!

Speaking off, it looks like SMOAI decided to sell out their dignity and uploaded some Continium Shaft 2 vids. Oh well, it could be worse.

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Re: Tatsuya's Kumite

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sun May 15, 2011 02:19

Oh wow I cant believe some of the matches I just watched. Learnt a few things.

I heard the name Tatsuya from Dark Geese vids from when Hummer went to mexico. According to hummer, Tatsuya IS the best at 2k2 / 2k2um at the moment and has been for a while. He is the one to beat and I can see why....

His pressure and spacing game is just way too good and execution is on point. Its not easy to do sB, dp into SDM with kula, and I love that nameless combo. Stealing that one haha.

Keep them coming TA if there are anymore

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron

Re: Tatsuya's Kumite

Post by Toxic Avanger » Sun May 15, 2011 19:22

Dark_Chaotix wrote: Keep them coming TA if there are anymore
Well, I'm going to add them here as soon as I note them, regardless if they are from Nico Nico or Youtube.

.... For example : (First vid is part 4 youtube ver)