Onee-sama! もうお姉様!!!

KOF 2k2 UM Versus Match Videos: Tournaments/ Friendlies/ Online or Just for fun!
Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron
Onee-sama! もうお姉様!!!

Post by Toxic Avanger » Mon May 02, 2011 06:26

Satan-sama has- erm; I mean, I did a small collection of Shimai battles for everyone to enjoy. The girls (tentative(?)) pretty much specialize in playing characters that they like and thus it ends up that we see things that characters that competitive players naturally won't choose since they are not Shameless, Kasumi or K'. You can pretty much tell that the sisters are "different" from regular japanese "teams" mainly from the fact that most of their footage comes from console, it looks like they only play on arcade occasionally and for some tournaments / events.

Mari vs Alice. Megaman X intro stage. The combo at the end is the best part of the otherwise clumsy match.

Mari vs Alice. A Seiken Densetsu boss theme?

Aoi vs Yuko. Final Faito. Props for changing the theme with every character. If you haven't noticed it yet, check on how Chang's "(Iron ball) The World" actually stops the time counter. MUDA MUDA.

Alice vs Mari. Part 3 I think of Sigma's fortress, Rockman X1. NESTS makes the ultimate difference

Aoi vs Alice. The theme is from the Dark World overworld map, A link to the Past. That Jhun felt beginnerish, but that Ramon and Shermie were enough to make up for it.

Mari vs Aoi. Breath of Fire 1 second battle theme

Mari vs Alice. Is this theme from Avangening Spirit? That game rocked // Now I rememba! this theme was from that prision break Kunio Kun game were you could play as the girlfriends as well as the delinquents.

BTW I couldn't find any of the vids inside the user youtube channel, probably hinting that he has them tagged with hidden or something. Do a youtube search for the name of the event ( 姐妹們的對戰 ) if you desire to see more.

hebretto
Neomaxxing
A.K.A.:Free HUGS!!!
Currently Playing:2D fighting games
XBL:hebretto

Re: Onee-sama! もうお姉様!!!

Post by hebretto » Tue May 03, 2011 01:36

Photos of said players???

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Tue May 03, 2011 12:07

Lol Heb you are SOOOO gay. Its all bout the gameplay playa!

hebretto
Neomaxxing

Post by hebretto » Wed May 04, 2011 02:24

I'll admit I posted that BEFORE I saw the matches and am now very impressed by a lot of the play.

And there's nothing gay about asking for photos of girls :) unless they used to be guys hahaha

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
TTT2
Dragon's Crown

Post by Toxic Avanger » Wed May 04, 2011 17:42

From time to time I made a little search here and there and to be honest I haven't found their website, much less pictures of them. Personally the possibility of them actually being girls never really crossed my mind. My bet was that this one is a Kayo Police deal again.

I have never read comments of "XX is so cute" or things like those from the people that fought them.... Though in nico you can read comments about "oh, ladies play Kyo too" but you can tell that those guys are innocent by standers that were lured in after reading the sexy name.

hebretto
Neomaxxing

Post by hebretto » Fri May 06, 2011 05:24

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah IT'S A TRAP~!

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Fri May 06, 2011 12:19

Hebs likes traps hahaha. Follow that cheeze playa!

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
TTT2
Dragon's Crown

Post by Toxic Avanger » Thu Jul 28, 2011 20:33

KCE made another battle update, and a thing that got my attention was that it was a "kyoudai" team. Not the kyoudai sisters ( 姉妹 ) that we all know and love and happily stalk, but another, different kyoudai ( 兄弟 ) which goes for "brothers". I stumbled on them a few times video searching in nico nico, at first I thought that it was simply a male persona of the sisters, but after looking more into the deal I noticed that they like different characters and their gameplay focus is slightly different.... Perhaps they are secret admirers? :lol: Scratch that, in fact I can't even tell which team came first so I can't tell who ogles who.

Anyway, here are some matches about the brothers. I was already losing hope about someone uploading them in youtube, but luckily here they are.