2k2 UM - Jhun

Guides / FAQs / Tutorials with Videos per character for Tougeki Arcade/ 360, Ps2 and Neogeo
PenPen
MOAR
A.K.A.:Manipulating editor
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Initial D: v6, Football Manager 2011, Dungeon Defenders
PSN:penpen35
2k2 UM - Jhun

Post by PenPen » Mon Nov 08, 2010 14:37

Talk about the number 1 fictional Athena fan here.

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Re: 2k2 UM - Jhun

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:35

Ive never really got into this character, but if someone could post simple combo and more advance MM combos that would be great.

hebretto
Neomaxxing
A.K.A.:Free HUGS!!!
Currently Playing:2D fighting games
XBL:hebretto

Post by hebretto » Thu Dec 30, 2010 23:03

Standing C -> fwd A -> BC -> Far D -> qcfx2 B/D/BD

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sat Jan 01, 2011 03:45

Thanks for that....

Any more?

Ive seen a combo that starts with cB into sC the BC then whatever but I cant seem to replicate it or remember it :(

EDIT: I ended up figuring that you can link cA into f+B...Didnt know that and now I know that combo they use.

cB, cB, cA, f+B BC, sD SDM.

Yay

hebretto
Neomaxxing

Post by hebretto » Sun Jan 02, 2011 22:33

Hmmm iirc crA doesn't have enough hit stun to make fwd + A combo ... I think your notation should be crBx2 crA fwd B BC fD SDM yar?

In theory you can do this as well Standing C -> BC -> run -> Standing C -> qcb D -> DM/SDM (when he lands) ... I R SUCK so cannot actually test this for myself hahahah

Jhun isn't exactly a combo machine he's more about mixups (hi/low/guardcrush/dodge/autoguard/crossup stomp) ... similar to May Lee but yeah she has baller combos :o

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Mon Jan 03, 2011 01:00

Yeah f+B, i wrote it wrong haha but i fixed it now.

Do you know any of his mixup combos? Like I saw on a vid he does his spin fb move while opponent is getting up, then does a front kick that breaks guard then he does something else.....

Or the corner combo where you do like 2 or 3x d+B into DM?!?!

hebretto
Neomaxxing

Post by hebretto » Mon Jan 03, 2011 02:14

Back in the day (KOF2000) people in the corner would do a D throw (to get the opponent into the corner) then do qcb A ... if it works correctly it will hit them with their back turned (part of a D throw property) and become unblockable ... I think

Anyways you can combo this:
qcb A -> (hold A) -> (A stance) C -> (A stance) up + C -> (A stance) D / (B stance) up + C
qcb A -> (hold A) -> (A stance) C -> (B stance) C -> (A/B stance) up + C / infinite

You can't really cancel from either (stance) D moves but yeah if you break their guard (from A stance) you can quickly change into (B stance) and do up + C for the knockdown. It's an overhead as well iirc so they have to block high for it.

infinite is done in the corner from (B stance) C which knocks the opponent into the air ... allowing you to sj with stomp. If you hold up after the stomp hits you can actually jump up higher. If you jump in with a stomp you will jump back in the opposite direction so most of time you would do sj stomp x2 (so you jump forward cause the 2nd stomp you hit them with was on the bounce back) ... hold up (to get higher ground) ... stomp x2 ... up ... stomp x2 etc ... hope that explanations made some sense haha