Ash (XII)

Information and discussion
Tiamat
Powering up...24%
Powering up...24%
A.K.A.:Turned ON
Re: Ash (XII)

Post by Tiamat » Sun Aug 23, 2009 06:31

I don't know the name for this technique but there is a way to shoot ash's fireballs immediately after each other without need to charge other than for the very first fireball. This would mostly be useful with his A fireball. The command is something like

b (charge) f, b+A > f,b+A > f,b+A > f, b+A > etc

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Sun Aug 23, 2009 13:11

Apart from being right in the corner for a combo, I hate using b-f A as it's rollable and jumpable. I'll try this technique out though- I've been able to do b-f A/C quite quick but I thought it's just a short charge time.

Tiamat
Powering up...24%
Powering up...24%

Post by Tiamat » Sun Aug 23, 2009 18:48

the commands I wrote should be accurate though it admittedly looks weird because I'm saying to press f,b+A instead of b,f+A. I honestly have no idea why it works but if you do it right you'll be able to do back to back shots without any charging (other than the very first fireball anyway)

Tiamat
Powering up...24%
Powering up...24%

Post by Tiamat » Mon Aug 24, 2009 05:46

something new that seems easy and useful!! f+C is special cancelable. this is sweet cause it allows you do to this combo

jump D > f+C > qcfx2+K but the command can be buffered in easily by doing
jump D > qcf+C > qcf+K

thing I like about this is that it allows you to get good damage from a farther range jump D hit. don't have to worry about trying to do jump D > c.C and having it miss cause of distance. provided all the hits of the super connect the combo will do 356 damage