Leave your brain cells at the door.
Fuu
hunted by pedo police
Currently Playing:by ear
PSN:OswaldK9o
My spam folder is pretty good.

Post by Fuu » Tue Jan 11, 2011 21:07

(Dear God's elect,)

I am touched by God to hand you over this money considering my last wish, and you should also know that my contact to you is by special grace of God, please understand that you are not helping me rather you are working for God the creator of heaven and earth.
In respect of my previous message; Nevertheless, (30% Percent) of the total money 8,500,000.00 USD is for your personal use and 70 Percent to help orphanages, Building a Clinic school and widows to endeavor that the house of God is maintained, I hope you will utilize this money the way I instructed you herein.

On the process of receiving your first response, i have now extented the communication to the knowledge of my personal lawyer who will take a proper charge of the fund remiting procedure to your destination to enable you excute my last wished project. The contact of the attoney in charge will be made available to you as soon as i am convinced of your honesty in this project for the release of the amount. With regard to my ill health and the presence of my husband's relatives around me here in the hospital, I do not need any telephone communication in this mostly because I seldom them to know about this as they are not aware of the deposited money.

Moreover, further discusion in this matter will require your official presence to change the related documents to your name due to my illness of course will not allow me to move out of this hospital bed, meanwhile the bank will also request your present to sign the release order document considering the amount of money involve (8,500,000.00 USD) On this reason you will make arrangement to undertake (Three to Four 3/4) working days in order to meet with my lawyer to enable him make sure that you are properly handed over the fund to go on with processing of my project.

Don't forget to always pray for me because all my hope to survive is in God the creator who holds death and life.
Hoping to receive your reply.
Mrs.Margaret Brown.

Shiny
Posts too much
A.K.A.:Wreck-It Richard.
Currently Playing:Baseball. With your skull.
XBL:Callsign Rain
PSN:Anariaca3279

Re: My spam folder is pretty good.

Post by Shiny » Tue Jan 11, 2011 22:55

Someone wants to chop your dollar?

hebretto
Neomaxxing
A.K.A.:Free HUGS!!!
Currently Playing:2D fighting games
XBL:hebretto

Re: My spam folder is pretty good.

Post by hebretto » Tue Jan 11, 2011 23:00

Damn I wish I got that exclusive email I'd definitely partake ... you were chose Fuu don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!