Complaints Go Where? v.2

Leave your brain cells at the door.
Apathy Wind
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:PS3 Crap Shoot
Currently Playing:no whammies, no whammies...

Post by Apathy Wind » Sat Feb 16, 2008 06:06

I don't know your full situation (obviously) but it sounds like you're saying that this girl broke it off with you when her husband came back from whereever he was. And now she resurfaces from time to time and asks you to do favors for her. Favors that she specifically indicates will allow her an opportunity to do romantic things with her husband.

I'm sure you don't want to hear this but it sounds like this woman is using you as a second option. You're good enough when hubby ain't around but dropped as soon as he comes back. And now you're just a commodity she can utilize when it's convenient. Based on your other posts I'm going to say that she is aware of how you feel and that she knows she is insensitive to those feelings (eg. the arguments you elude to in your second to last post). If this woman cared anything about you she wouldn't be jerking you around - and she certainly wouldn't be telling you that your pet sitting would allow her and her husband to have a romantic get together. That's rubbing your face in it.

I think she's just maintaining minimal contact with you so that she's sure you'll be around if she needs something. I can appreciate your desire to keep communication open in the hopes that you can 'turn it around' but honestly even if you do she still going to treat you like crap. Seems the best thing to do is to cut her out of your life completely - don't take her calls or see her. It'll suck for a while but you will eventually get over her and then you'll be emotionally ready to start establishing a relationship with someone who will treat you decently.

Oh and the demon tentacle will probably help in the short run

0style
last rank
last rank
A.K.A.:yours truly.
Currently Playing:your butt.
XBL:your xbox.
PSN:callsign_SERAPH

Post by 0style » Sat Feb 16, 2008 06:38

Yeah, I've been thinking that she's trying to manipulate me. I'll be cutting it off. I hate to think of myself as a sap, but I guess that's how she probably sees me. Man, this so sucks because I dumped her like 3 months ago but she turned on the water works... Fucking fail :/ I don't really want her anymore, too much baggage, now. After all of the fights, there's no way we would ever work. Thanks for your input.

Commencing thread name change!

Persona
last rank
last rank
A.K.A.:BANNED
Currently Playing:BANNED

Post by Persona » Sat Feb 16, 2008 07:25

I'm actually interested into why women do this kind of crap. To get the last laugh?

Kulanator
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Kulanator » Sat Feb 16, 2008 07:27

Women manipulate their partners as a way of mentally reassuring themselves that they are in complete ccontrol of the situation.

Persona
last rank
last rank

Post by Persona » Sat Feb 16, 2008 07:29

And isn't that a bad thing? As far as I know, we're not lab rats.

And what if the guy catches on? Will the girl admit she got caught and start to back away? This sounds like some kiddy game than a relationship.

Foxhole
DESU!
A.K.A.:Himono Onna/Easy Prey
Currently Playing:with Atenolol.
PSN:ELT-Jurippe

Post by Foxhole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 07:43

Persona wrote:And isn't that a bad thing? As far as I know, we're not lab rats.

And what if the guy catches on? Will the girl admit she got caught and start to back away? This sounds like some kiddy game than a relationship.
Actually P, we're usually willing lab rats. We just always just choose to resent it after she kicks us in the nuts.

Kulanator
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by Kulanator » Sat Feb 16, 2008 08:41

For women who have the complusion to manipulate their partners, the relationship is really nothing more than a game, but its a game with high stakes that loss equals harm to the parties involved. Manipulative people tend not to back away when caught, they just re attack the situation ever trying to maniplate their wrong into a right.

Its a reason why I think chubby goth gamer chicks stay so well on their own. They have no will to really manipulate you penis sticks that much when they have games. :rofl:

Foxhole
DESU!

Post by Foxhole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 08:45

Kulanator wrote:For women who have the complusion to manipulate their partners, the relationship is really nothing more than a game, but its a game with high stakes that loss equals harm to the parties involved. Manipulative people tend not to back away when caught, they just re attack the situation ever trying to maniplate their wrong into a right.

Its a reason why I think chubby goth gamer chicks stay so well on their own. They have no will to really manipulate you penis sticks that much when they have games. :rofl:
Gender pointing, ban her quick.

Plus we don't like chubby goth gamers.

Persona
last rank
last rank

Post by Persona » Sat Feb 16, 2008 08:50

So basically the girl never had any respect for the guy at all.

Is it possible that the girl would manipulate their partner yet not want anything from them (I don't see any point other than an ego booster)?

And what if the guy catches onto her game and plays it very forcefully, like say, the guy purposely acts like a lab rat to her to the point where she can't handle the manipulating anymore because the guy totally lets her step all over him. Would she just raise the white flag and run off?

Kulanator
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by Kulanator » Sat Feb 16, 2008 08:55

Yes to the first part and I dunno for sure, but its a possibility to the second part.

Never been on either end of the equation just watched it unfold many times over very closely.

Sheba
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:ALL HAIL OPPAI!!!
Currently Playing:Civilization 5 , BlazBlue: Continuum Shift , Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Minecraft, Magicka
PSN:TigerBalmSniffer

Post by Sheba » Sat Feb 16, 2008 08:56

Persona wrote:And isn't that a bad thing? As far as I know, we're not lab rats.

You are the motherfucking Persona. You are supposed to be a heartless and mindless rape machine!

Kulanator
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by Kulanator » Sat Feb 16, 2008 08:57

Foxhole wrote:
Kulanator wrote:For women who have the complusion to manipulate their partners, the relationship is really nothing more than a game, but its a game with high stakes that loss equals harm to the parties involved. Manipulative people tend not to back away when caught, they just re attack the situation ever trying to maniplate their wrong into a right.

The "you" is generalized and thus if this doesn't apply to you then don't say anything, it gives away the secret partially. :salute:

Kancho Assassin
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%
A.K.A.:Kubo should lay off the crack.

Post by Kancho Assassin » Sat Feb 16, 2008 09:04

Looking at this thread, some of us wish we had your kind problems.

Foxhole
DESU!

Post by Foxhole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 09:07

Kulanator wrote:
Foxhole wrote:

The "you" is generalized and thus if this doesn't apply to you then don't say anything, it gives away the secret partially. :salute:
Deflecting should be a bannable offense!

Kulanator
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by Kulanator » Sat Feb 16, 2008 09:08

SO SHOULD PEEING IN THE WATER SUPPLY DURING BASTILLE DAY!!