Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON
[Canada] Zi vs DCHURATA[ARG]

Post by Gunsmith » Fri Feb 08, 2008 14:23

EDIT: The fued is NOT over. Zi had to admit defeat, and didn't even mention lag, while Ettsuki is certain that is the problem. The results: Best out of ten DCH 10, Zi 7. Then 5-1, and 5-0 to DCH. This fued looks to continue as Zi will not give up!

Here's one of the highlights of this sadistic fued.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_KR2OiGVRuw
Last edited by Gunsmith on Tue Feb 12, 2008 00:12, edited 2 times in total.

Foxhole
DESU!
A.K.A.:Himono Onna/Easy Prey
Currently Playing:with Atenolol.
PSN:ELT-Jurippe

Post by Foxhole » Fri Feb 08, 2008 23:14

Still seems way to close to be decisive. Still, it was quite the comeback, but if anything it looks like Zi let nerves get the better of him especially when he was using Chris, the dp D out of nowhere?

Gunsmith
Posts too much

Post by Gunsmith » Sat Feb 09, 2008 04:16

Well I'll be keeping an eye on these two!

Gunsmith
Posts too much

Post by Gunsmith » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:26

last night, two matches. Stupid Dojo only recorded one. Zi played much better, or DCH much worse, both complained about lag so it was ok?

Check out the Yashiro Jump C into Low B A Combo in the corner!!!

NOTE: DCHURATA (1P) VS ZI (2P)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Hn6WOnDV34

Gunsmith
Posts too much

Post by Gunsmith » Fri Feb 15, 2008 13:48

best of five

DCH starts to lose! He changes team!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zWi-e7xyHE

But this time, Zi is having a good day

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ECrbfFv87c

Zi wins... but I don't think this is over...

Foxhole
DESU!

Post by Foxhole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 00:00

DCHURATA wrote:that he doesn't forget to say that in you finish them fights that I have played there was too much LAG, one can maybe see that I have failed such an easy combo in the lasts seconds :S ?
You say that while assuming he gets no lag either.

ettsuki
Charging...8%
Charging...8%

Post by ettsuki » Sat Feb 16, 2008 19:54

Foxhole wrote:
DCHURATA wrote:that he doesn't forget to say that in you finish them fights that I have played there was too much LAG, one can maybe see that I have failed such an easy combo in the lasts seconds :S ?
Some playstyles are affected by lag more or less than other playstyles. Take all of the Ralf players that spam his "good" normals without even thinking. There's no sense of reaction or precision here, lag is not going to affect their gameplay.

In this case, I'd say DCHURATA's style is affected less by lag because his combos aren't as big and he guesses too much. He also rolls into the opponent a lot (which is a suicidal thing to do) and in lag, an opponent will have a harder time countering this.

Also, why even bother uploading laggy videos of people on youtube? This is only going to tarnish the reputation of the players because when many people look at these videos on youtube, they do not see the lag, so they assume that the game is being played "as is". Pretty much anyone that sees these videos is going to think both of these players are noobs.

Fuu
hunted by pedo police
Currently Playing:by ear
PSN:OswaldK9o

Post by Fuu » Sat Feb 16, 2008 21:14

ahhh, reputation.

Foxhole
DESU!

Post by Foxhole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 23:52

ettsuki wrote:
Foxhole wrote:
Some playstyles are affected by lag more or less than other playstyles. Take all of the Ralf players that spam his "good" normals without even thinking. There's no sense of reaction or precision here, lag is not going to affect their gameplay.

In this case, I'd say DCHURATA's style is affected less by lag because his combos aren't as big and he guesses too much. He also rolls into the opponent a lot (which is a suicidal thing to do) and in lag, an opponent will have a harder time countering this.

Also, why even bother uploading laggy videos of people on youtube? This is only going to tarnish the reputation of the players because when many people look at these videos on youtube, they do not see the lag, so they assume that the game is being played "as is". Pretty much anyone that sees these videos is going to think both of these players are noobs.
The lag kicks both of them at the wrong times here and there, but I mean, if their reputation is so important and the lag is that bad I don't see why they're even bothering to play each other.

Regardless, neither of them look like noobs, it's pretty obvious when the lag does get them, but all you have to do is start a huge pokefest in 98 to not look like one.