Having trouble Finding Combo's

All other KOFs. Gameplay discussion only.
Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:39

Hi Kwan,

the very most combos in combo videos are nearly or fully impossible to pull off in an actual versus match.

Many of these show combos even require special conditions such as "only vs. Chang" or "only vs. MayLee" or Opponent needs to face away or stuff like that.

So be fully aware that there might be combos you won't be able to pull off actually.
For the other stuff it depends.
You might tell us what characters you want to use and what combos are the ones you want to learn. Then we could tell you how they work, maybe.

--Blast

2fast
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by 2fast » Sat Jan 07, 2006 00:58

ya ya like what Blastrezz said

and at versus
if u r new player try to play alot to learn more and more about how to beat ur challenger not by making a combo only
also try to use A and B

about me
i dont like video combo alot
i think they are for fun only

thanx

ken_garou
Charging...15%
Charging...15%

About combos

Post by ken_garou » Sun Jan 15, 2006 16:40

Combos do make an impact in vesus ONLY if it's practical. For my case,I usually do simple yet damaging ones in versus . If you want help, tell me the characters you use and I will be able to help you.

kaijin
Charging...8%
Charging...8%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by kaijin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 03:39

MY advice: Always keep it simple. Use short combos that do decent damage. More often than not it's the harder longer comobs that do the most damage.

For example, if you play with Shermie, use a alot. As soon as your a lands, do a qcb+B and you've got a guaranteed combo. it's not complex but it's practrical.

With iori, a simple d+C, qcb+C, qcb+C, qcb+C is a guaranteed combo. think along these lines. Use basic moves to open your opponent up, then use a powerful special move to od the necessary damage. :evil: