2k3 Benimaru

All other KOFs. Gameplay discussion only.
Circular
Charging...15%
Charging...15%
A.K.A.:Turned ON
2k3 Benimaru

Post by Circular » Sun Sep 11, 2005 07:22

The original thread.

I'm actually making this thread to ask for anti-Benimaru strategies. I didn't see much on the old forums, and having been roundly thrashed by a Benimaru user tonight I could use some input.

I tried pounding him with Tizoc...but couldn't get in. Tried fireballing with K'...he got in. Tried poking at him with Robert...ended up eating an SC combo. What's the cunning plan here?

dipolartech
Is it a bot?

Post by dipolartech » Fri Sep 30, 2005 09:04

Go with Iori and kyo or K' and kyo or all three on a team.

get benimaru off the damn ground if he is far away mid screen or more. Don't use uppercuts. If he jumps at mid screen K' could standing D him all day. Farther than that you want him to jump in and whiff that craptastically imbalanced combo of his and then tag attack him with to bring out Kyo
++++ LDM++++ tag out to K' go to zoning get bars. Repeat.

If he's close to you ALOT you could use Iori or K' (probably Iori) make him miss something punish with long combo. got 3 bars? KYO LDM tag out.

you could roll through towards the ending of his slashing electricity attack (the very last burst) and grab or combo I've never tried that so it would be important to base that decision on the situation.

Benimaru Pwns me but then i suck at execution in fighting games.

Post it up if you find something that works.