SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest
[MI2]Chae Lim

Post by SonicTempest » Wed Apr 26, 2006 18:38

Now comes with a reverse stance and counter DM!

Discuss.

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Sat Apr 29, 2006 02:18

Counter DM, huh?
How does that work then? I guess then that is what I do not understand in the movelist.
Can somebody explain?

What do you mean by reverse stance? Fact is she has a special stance now but it's not really reverse. She pulls her knee up and it looks a lot like Jhun Hoons one stance then. I dont have a single clue about Jhun Hoon from playing him myself but ChaeLim seems to have similar moves posible from that stance.
Might be useful but to get into that stance takes a while: qcb+p/P ~ k+K
If enemy pressures u you wont get past the qcb+p/P animation...... it's relatively slow.

2qcf+k/K super move now kicks twice like Kim did in old KoFs as SDM version. Makes juggles impossible afterwards - sad!

qcb,hcf+k/K super is still versatile and can be done almost all the time but not after K-K-K anymore you have to do K-K-dK now.

Chae has a new special done with dp+k/K which has a follow-up and can be done in-air, too. SC-able.

SC from (air)qcf+k/K now!! Nice! :D

Non-gameplay side-note: Her face got slightly redrawn. She's a little more serious now, I think. So a little less cutie-innocent facial expression now.

--Blast

s_y
Charging...76%
Charging...76%
A.K.A.:Turned ON
PSN:bonta76

Post by s_y » Sat Apr 29, 2006 07:18

Counter dm can only be done in back turned stance(qcb p).
Chae can access her new stance through a few other ways.Probably the most useful is B Hakkikyau followed by HP+HK.

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Sat Apr 29, 2006 08:44

s_y wrote:Counter dm can only be done in back turned stance(qcb p).
So that is considered a separate stance also, huh?
Okay I'll try the super out.
s_y wrote:Chae can access her new stance through a few other ways.Probably the most useful is B Hakkikyau followed by HP+HK.
Ah I see. I should fully check out her movelist :)

--Blast