Johnny Depp to be featured on Marilyn Manson's new album

For everything the stupid room can't provide! And Freud!
Gojira
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:Twit
Currently Playing:Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, WWE 2k16
XBL:Gojiraaa
PSN:Gojira_X
Re: Johnny Depp to be featured on Marilyn Manson's new album

Post by Gojira » Wed Mar 28, 2012 01:00

Do you know Marilyn Monroe? I once said to a friend of mine that there is clearly a dearth of objectionable material in the bone-chilling world of real estate. In fact, there was no meaning to the action when they explored the validity of certain infantile textural extrapolations. That would have been strange. When things become expository and endless it feels important to renege on your ideal monetary supplementation in order to frenetically manage your debts in unhinged freedom. I understand, and when December 23rd hits this will be an unfortunate footnote in an otherwise smashing apprenticeship.

Apathy Wind
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:PS3 Crap Shoot
Currently Playing:no whammies, no whammies...

Post by Apathy Wind » Wed Mar 28, 2012 02:27

Gojira wrote:Do you know Marilyn Monroe? I once said to a friend of mine that there is clearly a dearth of objectionable material in the bone-chilling world of real estate. In fact, there was no meaning to the action when they explored the validity of certain infantile textural extrapolations. That would have been strange. When things become expository and endless it feels important to renege on your ideal monetary supplementation in order to frenetically manage your debts in unhinged freedom. I understand, and when December 23rd hits this will be an unfortunate footnote in an otherwise smashing apprenticeship.
I've been waiting 10 years for someone to touch on this subject. THANK YOU

Shiny
Posts too much
A.K.A.:Wreck-It Richard.
Currently Playing:Baseball. With your skull.
XBL:Callsign Rain
PSN:Anariaca3279

Post by Shiny » Wed Mar 28, 2012 04:50

Suddenly, this thread is awesome.