How was your day?

For everything the stupid room can't provide! And Freud!
Iori E
Almost there! ...80%
Almost there! ...80%
A.K.A.:Yayifications!
Currently Playing:Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
How was your day?

Post by Iori E » Thu Jul 02, 2009 08:30

What's the point of moving the forums to a new location if no one ever comes by and talks?

Tell us how your day went. Nothing's too boring or mundane to post in this thread.

My sister and I just tried out our new ice cream maker. I'm eating homemade strawberry sorbet as I speak. IT IS GOOD.
Gonna buy BlazBlue tomorrow. Not as excited to play it as other people are, however. Probably just gonna mess around with it a bit and then go back to Vanguard Princess.
Most of my friends have already left for Anime Expo. There's not many people with whom to chat online tonight. This makes me sad.

There. Your turn.

Foxhole
DESU!
A.K.A.:Himono Onna/Easy Prey
Currently Playing:with Atenolol.
PSN:ELT-Jurippe

Re: How was your day?

Post by Foxhole » Thu Jul 02, 2009 08:51

It's Canada Day, which meant my dad was going to stay home, which meant I should go out because the last thing I want to do is hang out with family. So I figured I should go out and enjoy the good weather, the happy people, the swine flu, the cute girls, but instead I sat my ass down did my work out while watching Wimbledon. Shortly after I was overcome by the need to cook, so I made a bacon, ham, potato chowder and a loaf of bread. Once I finished my meal, I felt tired, and ended up sleeping the rest of the day away. Woke up around 6pm, read some comics online, then played my friend in Street FIghter 4, won a bunch of times, overcome by lag, now sitting here wishing I went out instead. In hindsight it's okay because I don't really like people anyways.

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Thu Jul 02, 2009 08:54

Well uh I was at work I guess. My team is getting two new guys next week so the tech support guys have been moving new equipment in for them. Also gave a presentation about my work for the last month or so, which was received well. I've been finishing up work on a big project that's taken up most of my time for the last year or so, and I'm really glad that it's coming to an end at last.

My copy of Blazblue shipped today and I'll probably have it tomorrow. I preordered so I should be getting the limited edition, lol.

Also I played TF2 earlier and raged at Sandman-using Scouts.

Kyo-wa
Almost there! ...52%
Almost there! ...52%
A.K.A.:FUS RO DAH!!!1111111 Stop telling me about taking an arrow in your knee
Currently Playing:Elder Scroll V: Skyrim

Post by Kyo-wa » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:49

It was pretty all right day at work... a bit quite but it is better than being bombarded with hectic phone calls from various DoCS regarding end of financial year shtuff. <_<: hoping for a decent tax return for both of us this year ^^:

Worked all day, came home, grilled cheese kranskies for dinner tonight. Asked my sweet what he wanted for dinner and he said 'something hot and meaty' xD So I got him some kransky!

Wh00~ I am done with washing so I dun have to worry about it until Saturday night =D

Apathy Wind
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:PS3 Crap Shoot
Currently Playing:no whammies, no whammies...

Post by Apathy Wind » Thu Jul 02, 2009 23:25

I too spent the day at work. Work is particularly trying now as we just concluded our refunding cycle and I've been fielding calls from angry programs asking why they didn't get as much money as they asked or even as much as last year. On the upside my three worst programs failed to get refunded so I can kiss those headaches goodbye. One of them didn't even bother to send in a request for continued funding and was automatically disqualified - but then proceeded to call me yesterday and ask when her contract renewal stuff would be going out... Lovely time telling someone that they just lost their funding (and most likely job) for three years because they couldn't be arsed to stay on top of shit.

Other than work it's pretty much chores for me: exercise, laundry, pay bills, go to the butcher, get gas. Managed to squeeze in some PS3 TF2 and Devil Survivor.

Waiting for my copy of BlazBlue to ship - the 7th? WTF's with that??? I hate online shopping...

hebretto
Neomaxxing
A.K.A.:Free HUGS!!!
Currently Playing:2D fighting games
XBL:hebretto

Post by hebretto » Fri Jul 03, 2009 06:11

I almost got out of my other work shift today cause of potential overtime at my current job. However I did not so I will be doing another 16 hour day. I had too much to eat for lunch ... hell I've had too much chicken for the week. I spent last night playing some lag 98UM and looking for more Misa Campo wallpapers.

AM I DOIN DIS RITE?!

nevadash
Powering up...89%
Powering up...89%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by nevadash » Mon Aug 03, 2009 21:09

I tried to shave my huge gigantic summer beard but my old trimmer's blades are too dull and I had to go shopping for groceries looking like a fresh Islam convert.
I went "PS3 has no gaems" on the other thread and few hours later I get my very first RROD.

hebretto
Neomaxxing

Post by hebretto » Tue Aug 04, 2009 05:11

I slept with a pussy "down there" last night ... I had to have her come up and sleep on my chest cause I didn't want her to suffocate from lack of oxygen

Monpochi
Cancel Combo Mode
A.K.A.:Credens Justitiam

Post by Monpochi » Tue Aug 04, 2009 21:31

Antenna was pretty f-d up, we can't even watch normal tv channels for the news and stuff. Thank goodness there's still the nets. For most of the day the weather has been pretty f-d up too, hard rain in an hour then extreme sunshine the next alternating till the afternoon. ^^

hebretto
Neomaxxing

Post by hebretto » Wed Aug 05, 2009 05:34

I have a huge headache ...

Anti-K'
Neomaxxing
Currently Playing:JoJo All Star Battle, Vampire Savior
PSN:Anti-KDash

Post by Anti-K' » Sun Aug 09, 2009 09:40

I went to work, got home, played BlazBlue with some friends and ate at IHOP.

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Sun Aug 09, 2009 14:01

I had to re-tweak the new ON theme all over again to give it that purple touch, and frankly the thought of putting back all those pages from the old site sickens me. I'm bloody fed up. If only the theme I had before moving from gamespy still worked! ARGH

I've noticed over the last few summers that this is the time I can really devote to the site, otherwise the job is too much :(

In France at the moment, when I get back to London, XII should be waiting for me... +lag... can't wait.

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Sun Aug 09, 2009 19:51

I was up until 4:30am on a conference call for a feature launch that ended up not happening.

It got postponed to tonight, so I get to do the same thing tonight, wee.

hebretto
Neomaxxing

Post by hebretto » Mon Aug 10, 2009 02:25

I slept for 17 hours YAR!

Shiny
Posts too much
A.K.A.:Wreck-It Richard.
Currently Playing:Baseball. With your skull.
XBL:Callsign Rain
PSN:Anariaca3279

Post by Shiny » Wed Sep 23, 2009 18:38

My mother passed away from cancer last night, so I'm flying home from Orlando, FL back to NC to help get things situated..long story.