She is dating someone else! =S

For everything the stupid room can't provide! And Freud!

What should i do?

Should i go to Monterrey and talk to her?
15%
Should i end everything with a big amount of HATE MAIL!
15%
Should i eat a dougnut!! and forget everything about her??
69%
Should i fight for love!??!?!
No votes

Total votes: 13

denieru
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%
A.K.A.:Sempai
XBL:D3NIERU
PSN:DenSempai
Re: .... tha news..

Post by denieru » Thu Mar 16, 2006 02:09

Vastago wrote:Well the news are the long distance with end in 1 month....

F#CK!

i liked gunnys advice... i guess ill take that one...

I really dont know why.. but i "still" want to talk to her and if for some reason she feels something for me then i would take the chance to see what can i do... (and probably have a vengeance...) but if its all over then i guess i would have close that relationship...

I hate love -_-....

Right now im not talking to "Banana" i dont know if she is gonna talk to me (by msn or cellphone).... i guess im really in love (or obsessed XD) with her =S the thruth is i really dig her... @_@
parece que estas resignado a aceptar las migajas de atencion que ella te de... que edad tienes? porque suena como actitud tipica de amor juvenil... uno se traga cualquier mierda que le avientan "por amor".

Nada justifica la actitud de ella... y si regresas con ella, lo mas seguro es que te trate como ella quiera.. Y luego vuelva a hacerte lo mismo, de alguna manera u otra.

ENGiLSH: TAKE KK ADVICE!!!

Vastago
Charging...69%
Charging...69%
A.K.A.:inb4 lol
Currently Playing:KOF 2k2 UM & BB CS
XBL:hecrob

Post by Vastago » Thu Mar 16, 2006 06:59

mmm Creo que despues de darme topes en la cabeza he terminado aceptando que se acabo todo con ella... no he hablado con ella pero pues... al parecer un proyecto mas grande me esta esperando... sin embargo me gustaria que ella formara parte de mi vida mas a futuro... pero pues si todo sale bien... simplemente no sabre nada de nadie en varios meses =P.... tengo 20 pero ella fue mi primer novia asi enserio... con la que mas he durado y con la que mas he vivido cosas chidas...

Ok well... about the time thing... right now my life its up side down @_@ .... a lot of things are happening so i really dont know when im coming back to Monterrey... probably i wont be able to talk to her for like 6 more months =S ...... so.. i guess there is no point trying to contact her and trying to "fix" everything...

Now i dont know what to do @_@... should i play more KOF?? how to forget her!?!? .... hehehe

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Thu Mar 16, 2006 15:29

Kyosuke Kagami wrote:Hermano, mándala a la gaver D:

Cuando una mujer sale con jaladas así, es que de plano no te conviene volver con ella. Si ella te hubiera amado de verdad, no habría salido con esas ridiculeces.

Ya, no te claves, borrón y cuenta nueva. Y te digo todo lo anterior por experiencia.
Brother, mándala when gaver D: When a woman leaves with hauled thus, she is that of plane she does not agree to you to return with her. If it had really loved to you, she would not have left with those absurdities. Already, you do not nail, blotch and tells to you new. And I say all the previous one to you by experience.

HURRAH BABLEFISH THE FISH OF BABYLON TOWER INFIDELS AND HERETICS

but yeah I agree with everyone who says KIRRU! the more evil of us would start using emotional blackmail and mind games just for some sort of revenge but at of the day you're so lucky she told you. It could have been far worse. The fact that she's unattainable now makes her more attractive, but you can't offer her anything as you're not around and she doesn't love you enough to stay faithful

case closed!

you may post naked pictures of her here if it makes you feel better.

Time to join myspace and get flirting! Demon Mexican, Shiny and I are ready to raep u hohohoho

Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much
A.K.A.:BROsuke
Currently Playing:A lot of things
PSN:KagaminKyousuke

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Thu Mar 16, 2006 18:12

Hahahahahahaahhaha, Babelfish.

Vast: Neta, wey, lo que te dije es neto y mentalmente SANO. Ya, olvídala, recuerda los buenos momentos, olvida los malos, un clavo saca a otro clavo.

En pocas palabras:

MANDALA A INGAR A SU MADRE

Ragnarok
Charging...69%
Charging...69%
A.K.A.:Raggu MD.
PSN:Dr_Cafeinomano

Post by Ragnarok » Thu Mar 16, 2006 19:19

Kyosuke Kagami wrote:Hahahahahahaahhaha, Babelfish.

Vast: Neta, wey, lo que te dije es neto y mentalmente SANO. Ya, olvídala, recuerda los buenos momentos, olvida los malos, un clavo saca a otro clavo.

En pocas palabras:

MANDALA A INGAR A SU MADRE
ENGLISH: Stone Cold Stunner!!! :D

Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Thu Mar 16, 2006 19:40

lol

Cascade
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Cascade » Sat Mar 18, 2006 07:27

Demon_Mexican wrote:I asked her if she "stills" feel something for me... and she says "i dont know" , "right now im confused" why? because im not with her... she guards herself behind the argument " You are not here... and we dont know when are you coming back to the city..."
Oh my god, I hate it when a girl says that so much, I can feel it from the top of my head to my testicles.
It says first that the girl thinks her mental process is somehow more complex than the guy's, which EVERY girl nowadays thinks. Thus they assume a man can't understand how they feel, and should just act like a dog on a leash, looking for clues here and there like scattered crumbs and scraps of meat.
Second of all, I get indignant when I hear it because it's an obvious bid for emotional control. When you get the other person anxiously awaiting a straight answer for you, you can make him jump through whatever loops you want. It's just plain sick. One of my old exes did this to me, which is why my policy now is to "Not control, never be controlled." It's not fair and a couple shouldn't be a scale in which people just try to shift the fulcurum of power balance in their favor, back and forth.

So when a girl says "I don't know" about how she feels to me, I know she's trying to hurt me purposely, or at least put the chain on me, and I would say "I'm honest about how I feel all the time because I'm a guy who believes the girl he's with deserves that kind of respect, since I don't ever assume she's stupid. And if you can't do the same for me, then we obviously have a conflict of interests."
However, I'm nice, and also a sucker, so I'll admit that it's harder than it seems when you think about it outside of circumstances. But, don't fall for this trick. It is nothing but trouble, and in the end she'll just dump you anyways. You don't want a girl who doesn't know if she likes you or not; you want a girl who is sure that she likes you, or at least as sure as you are.

Demon_Mexican
Almost there! ...20%
Almost there! ...20%
A.K.A.:Chinka Rican
Currently Playing:KOF, Way Of The Samurai 3, Dragons Dogma
XBL:XxSolBadguyxX
PSN:XxSolBadguyxX

Post by Demon_Mexican » Sat Mar 18, 2006 20:32

Gunsmith wrote: Time to join myspace and get flirting! Demon Mexican, Shiny and I are ready to raep u hohohoho
Yah join us on myspace, even tho the media says its evil hahahah. Listen to Gunsmith everyone he has wisdom did you see what he just posted?!
Brother, mándala when gaver D: When a woman leaves with hauled thus, she is that of plane she does not agree to you to return with her. If it had really loved to you, she would not have left with those absurdities. Already, you do not nail, blotch and tells to you new. And I say all the previous one to you by experience.

HURRAH BABLEFISH THE FISH OF BABYLON TOWER INFIDELS AND HERETICS
Wisdom comes with old age? *Runs away cause doesnt want to get beat up*

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Wed Apr 19, 2006 01:32

HVAE YOU FUCKING KILLED HER YET OR WHAT?

I'M DRUNK AND WOMEN HAVE ANNOYED ME YET AGAIN!

EEVERYTIME I LIKE SOMEONE THEY RUN OFF

EVERYTIME THEY LIKE ME I CAN'T STAND THEM

Shiny
Posts too much
A.K.A.:Wreck-It Richard.
Currently Playing:Baseball. With your skull.
XBL:Callsign Rain
PSN:Anariaca3279

Post by Shiny » Wed Apr 19, 2006 17:19

Love is orange. Stop bein' blue. :(

Sheba
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:ALL HAIL OPPAI!!!
Currently Playing:Civilization 5 , BlazBlue: Continuum Shift , Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Minecraft, Magicka
PSN:TigerBalmSniffer

Post by Sheba » Wed Apr 19, 2006 17:30

When I saw the thread bumped. I expected something funky like Vastago introducing one of his lolita stalkers to the joyful world of pregnancy. What a disappointment.

Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Wed Apr 19, 2006 18:56

When I saw the thread bumped. I expected something funky like Vastago introducing one of his lolita stalkers to the joyful world of pregnancy.
SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!! Don't say it! It may happen!

~!T.T!~
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%

Post by ~!T.T!~ » Thu Apr 20, 2006 01:26

Sheba wrote:When I saw the thread bumped. I expected something funky like Vastago introducing one of his lolita stalkers to the joyful world of pregnancy. What a disappointment.

HAW HAW HAW HAW

but nah, really, im a firm believer that if actually persuing a female takes too much out of your daily grind, then dont :)

look how well it worked out for me? See? I need no lolita stalkers :P

Kancho Assassin
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%
A.K.A.:Kubo should lay off the crack.

Post by Kancho Assassin » Thu Apr 20, 2006 02:15

Kyosuke Kagami wrote:
When I saw the thread bumped. I expected something funky like Vastago introducing one of his lolita stalkers to the joyful world of pregnancy.
SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!! Don't say it! It may happen!
Don't you remember that one he....? LMAO :LOL:

After that story, I thought he wouldn't bothered explaining his girl problems again.

Cascade
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%

Post by Cascade » Fri Apr 21, 2006 00:00

Sheba wrote:When I saw the thread bumped. I expected something funky like Vastago introducing one of his lolita stalkers to the joyful world of pregnancy. What a disappointment.
Whah, whah, lolita stalkers? XD