Wolfie
Almost there! ...99%
Almost there! ...99%
A.K.A.:I am single & available
Currently Playing:Meself
PSN:yummymochi
KOF Online

Post by Wolfie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 00:46

http://www.giantbomb.com/king-of-fighte ... er/17-875/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look like that shitty PSO spawning. Beat em up mix with RPG. WTF!!???

Hope its very crappy. asss

hebretto
Neomaxxing
A.K.A.:Free HUGS!!!
Currently Playing:2D fighting games
XBL:hebretto

Re: KOF Online

Post by hebretto » Tue Jun 16, 2009 04:17

It's like Orochi Warriors ... KOF style haha

Apathy Wind
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:PS3 Crap Shoot
Currently Playing:no whammies, no whammies...

Post by Apathy Wind » Tue Jun 16, 2009 05:51

If that's the same video I watched on a different site (I'm not watching it again to make sure) then it confirms my suspicions that Rugal is made out of ravens.

or possibly clowns...

Fuu
hunted by pedo police
Currently Playing:by ear
PSN:OswaldK9o

Post by Fuu » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:44

Kula VS Lego Crocodile: the videogame

PenPen
MOAR
A.K.A.:Manipulating editor
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Initial D: v6, Football Manager 2011, Dungeon Defenders
PSN:penpen35

Post by PenPen » Tue Jun 16, 2009 14:58

I don't think I mind playing this game if it's halfway decent.

Kee
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Kee » Tue Dec 15, 2009 15:05

Man, I don't know if I'm just being judgmental or what... but this game looks like a real bummer.

Why? because suddenly it's all about Team Co-op, like a high tech side scrolling beat em up (final fight style)

If it was final fight online, it would be alright, but this is supposed to be a fighting game... If they'd make the NPC bashing part of the game a side-show, I would like it:
-The main game is traditional KOF, fighting and challenging opponents that you meet inside cities and what not.
-Winning gets you money to buy some new moves or customizables that are NOT usable in the fighting game.
-But they ARE usable in the side scrolling beat em up game. Beating crazy bosses in the beat em up gets you money as well

Still kind of gay haha, I mean it's like second life with a KOF theme to it... Imagine if when you get enough money, you can buy your own bar/arcade or whatever. It's cool because this site, and other popular gaming sites can all have their own guild and arcade houses, where we can all meet and beat the tar out of each other.

Of course, the real fighting game portion of this game should have nearly all KOFs, if not just the popular ones. with games that are about less than 100meg each i mean why not?

But no just like the KOF movie they decide to butcher the true element to the series... how typical of this generation. >:)