KOF XIV-Andy Bogard

For the diehards! :)
Yuki Yagami
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:a "trader" and a "messenger"
Currently Playing:...with someone's mind...
KOF XIV-Andy Bogard

Post by Yuki Yagami » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:28

Cannot tell if he has a different VA or not though... At least he's returning from KOF XIII.

Movelist

Throws
Kakaegomi Nage - bk / fwd .C / .D

Commands
Hirate Uchi - fwd .A
Gen'ei Shiranui - (air) dwn .D

Specials
Hishou Ken - qcb .P
Shoryu Dan - DP .P
Zan'ei Ken - db fwd .P
Kuuha Dan - hcf .K ( .A .B to Break)

Desperation Moves
Chou Reppa Dan - qcb HCF .K
Zetsu Hishou Ken - qcf HCB .P

Climax Desperation Move
Chou Shin Soku Zan'ei Ken - qcb HCF .P .P
Last edited by Yuki Yagami on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

Vicio
Powering up...50%
Powering up...50%
A.K.A.:RebelSpark
Currently Playing:KOF XIII.

Re: KOF XIV-Andy Bogard

Post by Vicio » Fri Nov 27, 2015 09:04

Not gdigging the bob cut hair... :P

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Tue Dec 01, 2015 00:25

Yeah, long hair is alot better. Hopefully it will be something that will change.

I also hope they give him a few more moves this time around as well.

Yuki Yagami
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:a "trader" and a "messenger"
Currently Playing:...with someone's mind...

Post by Yuki Yagami » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:46

Updated the Movelist

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron

Post by Toxic Avanger » Sat Aug 27, 2016 08:53

Similarly to Vice, the alien has been quite nerfed, but it's still among the most acceptable members of the cast. A bunch of possiblities were lost but, oh well.

- You can no longer link crouching A to close standing C.
- Far C can't be cancelled (but can be super cancelled). Only Choureppadan can hit from it, and it won't do it in every circumnstance, so it sucks.
- The chain combo B -> D is still there, but it's different now since it has a close standing version and far standing one. The far standing can only be Max mode activated; the close standing can only be canceled with special moves, not command ones (just like the regular cls D).
- No change in the fwd A.
- Zaneiken, Hishouken, Shoryudan and Kuhadan work the same, though the C shoryudan invulnerability window is ultra small, I think it only dodges before the first hit comes out? So if you don't use it with distance or with anticipation you are sure to get stuffed. If the enemy use a normal that has "long stay" (like most CDs), you'll get stuffed.
- Regular Choureppadan lost it's invulnerability (it really had, right? can't remember). EX choureppa is his best reliable on the spot invincible move.

Combinashons :

- cr B -> cr A -> fwd A -> hcf B -> brake -> C shoryudan
+ There are plenty of silly guys that do cr B xn and zaneiken, banish that one from your mind since it sucks. Learn the range of the forward A by heart, so if you are too far, you do a single cr B and the fwd A immediately. Finally, the kuhadan has a range where it will whiff if you brake it; at that range just let it come out without the brake. FINALLY, the C shoryudan will miss in small characters, use the A shoryudan with them instead.... Even though it's your main combo, it has many considereations to keep always in your mind, so be sure to practice to regonize those circumnstances.

- cls C (1) -> fwd A -> hcf D -> dwn D (on the 3rd hit) -> C shoryudan
+ Corner only and hurts quite a bit. If you delay slightly the down D, the combo will fail.

- cls C (1) -> fwd A -> hcf D -> dwn D (on the 3rd hit) -> A zaneiken -> DM
+ Decent one bar combo, but the timming is way more extrict than the previous example. Will totally whiff on small people and it doesn't hurt as much as a plain activation combo and no DM, take it as a trivia.

Max mode :

- cls C (1) -> fwd A -> Max mode -> cls C (1) -> fwd A -> EX zaneiken -> A zaneiken (whiff) -> hcf BD
+ The only non DM combo I have from max mode and is inconsistent as hell and need pretty tight inputs (make sure Andy dashes a lot on the auto activation, increases consistency). From mid screenish, the EX kuhadan will corner carry, so if you end up near the corner that will allow you to input a down D on the 4th hit and then a shoryudan (or EX shoryudan on the 3rd position).

- cls C (1) -> fwd A -> Max mode -> cls C (1) -> fwd A -> EX zaneiken -> small dash -> C zaneiken -> DM
+ The only 2 bar combo I know without being in the corner, hurts quite a bit for the absolutely no optimization of EX bar that you are doing. The dash needs to be as small as possible, or the C zaneiken will whiff.

- cls C (1) -> fwd A -> Max mode -> cls C (1) -> fwd A -> EX zaneiken -> hcb D -> dwn D (on the 3rd hit) -> C shoryudan -> DM
+ This is the first position version; the A shoryudan does more damage, but if you use it on some characters the DM won't score all of the hits.

- cls C (1) -> fwd A -> Max mode -> cls C (1) -> fwd A -> EX zaneiken -> hcf BD -> dwn D (on the 4rd hit) -> C shoryudan -> DM
+ This is third position version that also hits on small characters. I haven't been able to get a decent version out using second position Andy since I don't place him there. The great thing about this combo is that the "DM" can be replaced with the climax if you let the shoryudan hit 3 hits. I haven't been able to convert this into a 5 bar version since the enemy is left on a weird position.

- cls C (1) -> fwd A -> Max mode -> cls C (1) -> fwd A -> EX zaneiken -> qcb AC ->A zaneiken -> DM -> Climax
+ The only 5 bar version I have arsed myself to discover. If you mess the timming, it will miss on midgets.

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron

Post by Toxic Avanger » Wed Oct 19, 2016 05:32

- Foward A stand alone has different speed and upper invincibility time.
- Break window for Kuhadan is better now.
- Hishouken apparently got it's hitbox nerfed?

That's for about it.