Misc. Stuff of NGBC

Dream Match never ends!
ismael01866
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3
Misc. Stuff of NGBC

Post by ismael01866 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 08:56

Ok, now that i´ve got my hands in the console version i´ve been playing it for some time now, so i´m pretty familiar with the system and some characters.

The thing is that i was watching these trailers back from the TKS (Tokio Game Show) and i noticed some strange stuff.

First, in one video you can see Kyo against Shermie, Shermie jumps towards Kyo and then Kyo does a weird super, he does his CD attack from KoF and then he does his qcf + A, qcf + A, qcf + B, and then he finishes with the explosion where he raises his hand. That i am aware of, Kyo only has 3 supers, the Orochi nagi, the Mushiki thing, and the kick ass punch.

Second thing, in another trailer you can see K´ against Terry with Tung Fu Rue as K´s partner, well K´does a super that seems like a D-Assault, the thing is that first the red cicrle that bursts at the beginning of the supers bursts here, then K´dashes towards Terry, he hits, then he starts throwing some punches, then launches Terry into the air, Tung Fu Rue appears and launches Terry to the ground.
While all this happens the background never turns blue and this "super" takes away like 30% of Terry´s life, thing that the D-Assaults dont do.

Anyone has some info about this? Maybe SNK took out all this stuff in the final version?

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:56

Yes, SNKP most likely took away that stuff. In some of the promo videos, Double Assaults took one stock bar, had a red flash, and did DM damage.

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Dark Geese » Fri Jan 06, 2006 01:51

Kyo still has that explosion combo..it is ESSENTIAL to do his Special Double Assault with Iori...read up my friend..