How to get on the scoreboard...

Dream Match never ends!
bossbass
Charging...8%
Charging...8%
How to get on the scoreboard...

Post by bossbass » Wed Nov 09, 2005 07:46

Hi, I have an atomiswave at home. I can't seem to enter my initials on the scoreboard vs. the computer, though I can get on the VS player scoreboard. Any ideas? THANKS!!

bossbass
Charging...8%
Charging...8%

Post by bossbass » Thu Nov 10, 2005 05:06

Defeat Goodman without continuing? I've beaten him otherwise...and that still doesn't address why there are as little as Beat By 3 on there...you gotta beat many more to get to Goodman...any thoughts? I appreciate the response.

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:15

Most probably you have to beat him without continuing. A really easy (but cheap and boring as hell) way to beat him is to pick Haohmaru and Iori or Shiki (Shiki works better). When you right him, stay within 1/2 screen of Goodman, and after you block his descending flame attack, just do his far C. Once you have built up sufficient stocks, or have taken quite a bit of damage, then switch to Shiki. Block his flame, then GCFS and do either DM or just do her qcb+C,C,dp+C,qcb+C combo.. Use her SDM if you've taken quite a bit of damage (then tag out), otherwise use her level 1 DM. But keep 1 bar for your GCFS. Even if you don't KO Goodman, you should win by timeout.