complete and good FAQ / Movelist ??

Dream Match never ends!
BP
hunted by pedo police
A.K.A.:Leader of the Yoruzuya Dan
Currently Playing:Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, KoF XIII

Post by BP » Sat Jan 14, 2006 07:25

Even more SC-able moves:

- Mai's Musasabi no Mai (any) and Sayo Chidori.
- Akari's Kagetsu Tsudodo Shippori.
- Washizuka's Rouga Hanshiki.
- Chonrei's Tenjin Ken (during the hit).
- Tung's Ressen Kyaku (both normal and EX).
- Hotaru's Haigeki Shu from her Ri En no Kamae stance.
- Cyber Woo's Hammer Punch.
- Mizuchi's SC-able move is unlisted in your FAQ - motioned by f,d,df + D (no B version). This is basically a followup to his stand D, both far and close. Animation is exactly the same as his normal D, but when this special is followed up with his far D, he'll advance a little bit forwards with the move.

Correction from my own part: Terry's (D) Power Charge can also SC from the 2nd hit. Unlike what's mentioned in the FAQ; You can combo/chain into it. But mostly from the first hit of his close stand D or his close stand C. It does require a quick input to link the hits, though.

Looks like Mars People is definetly the only one without a SC-able move.

Motion correction: Genjuro's Gashin Totsu is QCB + B, not HCB + B.

Some random notes you might want to include:

Akari can follow up her missed Koumyou Isoi with a non-damaging backward or forward roll by pressing b or f respectively after the fall.

Mr.Karate can follow up or cancel his Kohou Shippu Ken with the db, f Hien Shippu Kyaku, provided that both moves are done by the same button strength (i.e you can't do an (A) weak Kohou Shippu Ken and cancel it into his (D) strong Hien Shippu Kyaku.)

Much like in KoF '96, Mr.Big can add in more hits for his Crazy Drum by tapping on the strength button which the move was initiated by. (So, if you used the (B) Crazy Drum, tap (B) repeatedly to tack in more hits).

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Sat Jan 14, 2006 08:11

Once again, thank you very much for the notes. I'll be posting an update today on GameFAQs, and with any luck, it should be up by tommorow at the latest.

L1r
Powering up...7%
Powering up...7%
PSN:Pewas

Post by L1r » Sat Jan 21, 2006 03:44

BP wrote: Looks like Mars People is definetly the only one without a SC-able move.
Mars People can SC his dp+K move on the first hit IIRC, don't remember the specifics though. I'll chek it out later and edit the post with hopefully a little more info.

Persona
last rank
last rank
A.K.A.:BANNED
Currently Playing:BANNED

Post by Persona » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:04

L1r wrote:
BP wrote: Looks like Mars People is definetly the only one without a SC-able move.
Mars People can SC his dp+K move on the first hit IIRC, don't remember the specifics though. I'll chek it out later and edit the post with hopefully a little more info.
Only D version. :)

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Wed Feb 22, 2006 14:02

Hey everyone, I've posted an updated version of the guide on GameFAQs.

kenryuakuma
Is it a bot?

need some help.

Post by kenryuakuma » Wed Apr 26, 2006 04:52

Anyway, for those who own it, please help me with the combo in the vid BATTLE HEROES, which can be grabbed from cyberfanatix.com

This is the combo:
Kaede:
Jump in hk \/ s.hk xx hcf+k.
This is what I am having trouble with. Since the s.hk will make you a few step away farther, and the move hcf+K has to be done in close range. I have tried to use AC, but it didn't really work as it is too far away to connect. Please help me out.