NGBC match/combo Videos

Dream Match never ends!
Vice Vecta
Almost there! ...74%
Almost there! ...74%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Vice Vecta » Fri Sep 23, 2005 20:19

Checked last match video on Oochinagi website... interesting.

What's with Marco? He's ubber dangerous a mid distance! K' cannot do anything against him as all his move are out of Marco's range. A quite impressive offensive of Marco.

Also, this player showed that Big is mroe than crouching A pokes, I did really liked his style. By the other hand, Kim was also a nice punisher on Marco, but not enough to beat Big. K' I think lacked more attack, he was completelly zoned by Marco!

BP
hunted by pedo police
A.K.A.:Leader of the Yoruzuya Dan
Currently Playing:Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, KoF XIII

Post by BP » Sun Sep 25, 2005 07:02

I loled @ the Mudman knee dive abuse. That Kaede/Chonshu player was sad.

NESTS_ZERO has 16 (!) match videos up. You need Realplayer or a media program that runs .rmvb files to view those.

http://nz.cdpa.nsysu.edu.tw/ZERO_NEWS/d ... 24-NBC.htm

Vulcanus also updated with 6 more match videos, but I doubt they'd be any better; so watch at your own risk.

Fuu
hunted by pedo police
Currently Playing:by ear
PSN:OswaldK9o

Post by Fuu » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:14

The rmvb videos seem to be quite good in term of skills(watched 2), too bad they're not direct feed.

BP
hunted by pedo police

Post by BP » Mon Sep 26, 2005 08:22

Seems like the videos from NESTS_ZERO are from a recent tournament in Taiwan. Pretty good matches on the whole. Short analysis of each;

Kim/Kaeda vs Kyo/Iori: The Kim here had a pretty good pressure game going for him. The Kyo/Iori team didn't stand a chance.

Fuma/Kyo vs Moriya/Kyo: Kyo's beasting all around. The Moriya did well, but is keeping with the crouch B x 3 to QCF + P X 3 most of the time.

Iori/Mr.Big vs Marco/Geese: Marco's usual tricks were onto play here; but Geese seems to have very good normal priority with his crouching D. His throw seems to pretty buff, too.

Mars People/Mr.Karate vs Moriya/Kisarah: Moriya wiped the floor with Karate; but I've got to give a hand to the Mars People player for staying alive till the time-out, even though he's got the disadvantage of losing his tag partner earlier than usual in the match.

Robert/Kaede vs Iori/Kim: Robert finished this match as quick as possible. Ryuugekisens, pokes and his SC Ranbu were the highlights as usual.

K'/Iori vs Fuma/Hanzo: Fuma/Hanzo player wasn't that great. K' triggers seems to be pretty good...while his jump D is still as fearsome as it was in KoF 2003. Standard Iori usage then went on here, which guranteed the player a victory.

Kyo/Iori vs Washizuka/Marco: That Washizuka made me sad. Kyo finished him off in seconds; while Marco made a good struggle, he just couldn't clinch the win.

Shermie/Hotaru vs Iori/Chonshu: Good Hotaru usage as usual, with her new stance tricks and all. Shermie was pretty good there, but a lot of jump Ds and fwd + Bs were used.

QUARTERFINALS:

Kim/Kaede vs Moriya/Kyo: OUCH. Moriya just smothered the both of them quickly. Nice combo he did on Kaede, too.

Marco/Geese vs Moriya/Kisarah: More Moriya beasting. Though Kisarah was well used against Geese and his Reppuken pressuring.

Robert/Kaede vs K'/Iori: Robert made this easy as pie. Highlight is using his SC Ranbu 3 times on Iori when he was instantly tagged in, killing him off in quickly. Hilarious.

Shermie/Mudman vs Kyo/Iori: Looks like he changed his second character. Shermie was just as well used as in the first match that featured her, but his Mudman's nothing to smile about; much like the Vulcanus player, most of his assault comes from his air knee dive, but he adds a couple of crouch normals into his Mud Slider. Fortunate thing is, he didn't use Mudman that much. Shermie did some nice damage there though.

SEMI-FINALS:

Moriya/Kaede vs Moriya/Kisarah: Another player who changed his team partner. Decent match. Nice try by Kisarah, but still didn't manage to win this match.

Robert/Kaede vs Shermie/Mr.Big: Looks like that Shermie player's getting different partners in each match. Robert's Ryuugekisen abusage at the beginning of the match wasn't that useful at all; His Kaede, however, was reckless with the super cancelling and moves. Robert might've cleared out Mr.Big, but the player's Shermie got him in the end.

3RD PLACE RANKING:

Rock/Robert vs Moriya/Kisarah: The guy is definetely better with Rock than he is with Kaede. Good pressure game with him. Unfortunately, he didn't do so well with Robert this time, allowing Moriya/Kisarah to win this one.

FINALS:

Shermie/Chonshu vs Moriya/Kaede: Lots of crouch Bs with Moriya, but this time, Chonshu did most of the work in this match. His mini-energy ball super is super-fast; and he retains his C->C->C combo from the Real Bout games - clinching the win for this mini-tournament.

Nice number of characters used, I must say. Hopefully, more tourney vids would pop up with even more character diversity (and maybe a little less Kyo or Iori, but this is just wishful thinking.)

Moving on; TRF's Big/Marco is still at it. Will this be another win for him? Check out the latest match.

http://www.trftrf.com/index.html

BP
hunted by pedo police

Post by BP » Tue Sep 27, 2005 06:16

Not sure if double posting is allowed, but there is some new stuff to check out:

- TRF has a Yuki/Kaede vs Mr.Big/Washizuka (Not the same guy w/ Big/Marco) match up.

http://www.trftrf.com/index.html

- Cyberfanatix has 5 videos which is more of a warm up to a recent tournament held in HK. You know the link to the place already. Need to register + the last two videos need Quicktime.

- Vulcanus/Max Plaza Arcade completed it's list of NGBC videos at it's website. Doubt they'd be great, either.

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Tue Sep 27, 2005 06:33

Woo, first Washizuka vid I've seen :D Looks like he can cancel lots of stuff off d.A now, which is pretty nice.

Can the repeated stab move be GCFSed easily? Looks pretty good for ticking otherwise.

Monpochi
Cancel Combo Mode
A.K.A.:Credens Justitiam

Post by Monpochi » Tue Sep 27, 2005 07:01

@BP

Which videos did you give analysis to? the one you gave the link to?...

BP
hunted by pedo police

Post by BP » Tue Sep 27, 2005 07:22

Monpochi wrote:@BP

Which videos did you give analysis to? the one you gave the link to?...
Uhh..I already mentioned in that post it was the 16 NESTS_ZERO tournament videos.

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Fri Sep 30, 2005 00:36

I've thrown up some test videos between ~!T.T!~, Geese and myself.

http://www.dungeonstomp.com/ngbc

Probably film some serious ones this afternoon. I'd appreciate it if no-one links these to other places at the moment, I just want to gauge how much data gets downloaded over the next few days.

Geese
Powering up...61%
Powering up...61%

Post by Geese » Fri Sep 30, 2005 02:46

I actually thought they were captured pretty well considering its from a handheld camera.

T.T's crossups and corner play was very good and i've always been a fan of slapper's cyber woooo. constructive input is always welcome

i hate kim :P

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Mon Oct 03, 2005 07:11

Vids, please.

~!T.T!~
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by ~!T.T!~ » Mon Oct 03, 2005 09:42

yeah, geese's gameplay was too good.....mudman in the corner against robert can only do so much =/

new vids are now up from that same link

AcidicEnema
ON Elite Spammer
ON Elite Spammer

Post by AcidicEnema » Mon Oct 03, 2005 19:12

Pretty sweet play in general. Reminds me that I should be using Mudman's stand C more as part of his pressure game. Nice use of A+C to extend Kim's combos too.

Dunno why SlapperJoe didn't use Big's A+C spin more tho. It's a major component of his zoning game, and probably would have gotten him out of that corner.

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Thu Oct 06, 2005 14:43

SNKP TGS website has some match videos of the NGBC tournament at the show.

http://neogeofreak.sbpnet.jp/news/0509/46/index.html

Kyo/Kim vs Shiki/Shermie
Marco/Big vs Mr. Karate/Robert
Shiki/Shermie vs Mr.Big/Geese

Not that great, to be honest :P The last vid is pretty decent though.

BP
hunted by pedo police

Post by BP » Tue Oct 11, 2005 07:53

Vulcanus/Max Plaza Arcade has some new matches up. The only highlight is that there's no Kim or Iori in sight. Watch if you're bored (unless the players are magically better this time around)

http://vulcanus.web.infoseek.co.jp/movie.html