Powering up...70%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by christensenray » Wed Sep 28, 2005 08:44

so we dont know how to access him yet? :?:

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Wed Sep 28, 2005 15:12

Just access him by moving cursor to the right of Iori. His standing and crouching As are crazy fast but he is missing an obvious bread'n'butter without a true genocide cutter (those standing d's come out fast and look like awesome AA, but they are not.)

qbc+p in air does a chest lunge with the mirror appearing in front of him. Interestingly this attack can wire (on a counterhit of an air attack it appears) and can sail right though attacks like Kaede's DP. So there are invincibility frames there.

The qcbx2 appears to be a throw. But you can jump after the activation while Miz is invisible. The qcfx2 super nullifies projectiles but doesn't pick up off the ground as well as the boss version.

f, hcf throws the big fireball as well, might be some differences between versions?

soujiro
Charging...76%
Charging...76%
A.K.A.:(EX)Hentai Bukkake Master =D
Currently Playing:Blazblue:CS (PS3) & SSF4 (XBOX360)
XBL:TCH soujiro
PSN:JUNHUA

Post by soujiro » Thu Sep 29, 2005 06:27

Yeah...my local arcade here too can access him without the card.
Strange....maybe slowly the other 2 can be use too then follow up by secret colours,hope so. :grin:

His not as good as the boss version but he can be a b*****d when challenging 8)

Some combos:

1.Crouch B,stand B(2hits),HCBx2+A/C.

2.Stand D(2hits) ,Dp+A ,HCB+B,HCB+C,HCB+D.

3.Dp+C(air hit) ,QCFx2+A/C ,HCB+D.

christensenray
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%

Post by christensenray » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:49

He's not accessible at Orbit yet. :cry:

I had some luck versing the CPU playing him the other day. I abused Cyber Woo's hcb,f+A, dp+B combo. The autoguard helps alot. I ALMOST won... :)

christensenray
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%

Post by christensenray » Fri Oct 14, 2005 07:17

We have Mizuchi. OH YEAH!!!

Erm, i think dp+P is his projectile. Dunno what hcb, f+P or f, hcf+P do, but not the projectile.

Anyone know how to do his counter?

Oh, and the move that looks like Rugal's Geno Cutter, is sD.

Ratix0
Maxed Out! SDM time!
Maxed Out! SDM time!

Post by Ratix0 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 08:08

Mizuchi is a ***. I TELL YOU HE IS! Theres this guy with quite a lot of winning streaks. He used Mizuchi and Iori. His Iori is your normal Iori user like, Mizuchi is pretty tough. The "wall" the player builds is just too hard to climb over. Spam Mizuchi's Fireball and abuse his Stand D. Occasional Pillar, and well timed Soul DM = Ownage. His Stand D pretty much stops anything from coming close if you time it well. Added the fact that spamming of fire ball, it helps control the time your opponent is able to move, effectively letting them run into your Stand D.

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%
XBL:derrace
PSN:derrace

Post by Derrace » Sun Oct 16, 2005 15:03

Ratix0 wrote:Mizuchi is a ***. I TELL YOU HE IS! Theres this guy with quite a lot of winning streaks. He used Mizuchi and Iori. His Iori is your normal Iori user like, Mizuchi is pretty tough. The "wall" the player builds is just too hard to climb over. Spam Mizuchi's Fireball and abuse his Stand D. Occasional Pillar, and well timed Soul DM = Ownage. His Stand D pretty much stops anything from coming close if you time it well. Added the fact that spamming of fire ball, it helps control the time your opponent is able to move, effectively letting them run into your Stand D.
heh, he's pretty strong, but he's very slow. That aside, I think I found an infinite for him. Try this:

Close Stand D (1 hit) fireball (C version), dash forward, Close Stand D (1 hit) fireball (C version), dash foward.... you get the idea.

also, if the fireball (A version) hits and you are near, you can dash in for this "infinite".

Doesn't have to be in the corner. Only hard bit is getting the fireball out instead of the dp move after dashing.

well, I sense alot more people would use him after this..

heh.

:evil: :evil:

~!T.T!~
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%

Post by ~!T.T!~ » Mon Oct 17, 2005 05:40

Derrick wrote: heh, he's pretty strong, but he's very slow. That aside, I think I found an infinite for him. Try this:

Close Stand D (1 hit) fireball (C version), dash forward, Close Stand D (1 hit) fireball (C version), dash foward.... you get the idea.

also, if the fireball (A version) hits and you are near, you can dash in for this "infinite".
wth?

are you absolutely sure it is a confirmed infinite???

christensenray
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%

Post by christensenray » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:05

deleted this post. my bad.

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Derrace » Wed Oct 19, 2005 17:02

~!T.T!~ wrote:
Derrick wrote: heh, he's pretty strong, but he's very slow. That aside, I think I found an infinite for him. Try this:

wth?

are you absolutely sure it is a confirmed infinite???
Pretty sure it connects....Just played again today and connected 3 fireball for 19hits. 3 is the max I did cause the df punch keeps coming out. =\
Would someone try this out in the corner? So at least someone can vouch that I ain't lying. :-P

Another nasty combo if you find it hard to link the fireballs.

Close s.D(1hit) fireball (C version), run foward, s.D(1hit), df punch. hcb A, hcb B, hcb C, hcb D.

And yes, you can bounce/juggle the opponent 4 times with hcb A/B/C/D if opponent is not in the corner. put it this way, he needs to be as far away as possible from from his own corner.

christensenray
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%

Post by christensenray » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:44

I still thing dpP is the command for fireball and f,hcfP is the command for the counter.
Its what works for me anyways.
I'll play with Orochi tonight if i get a chance to test the infinite.

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Mon Oct 24, 2005 06:49

The so-called "god combos" for Mizuchi posted on a Jap bbs recently.

Stand D(1hit), F, hcf C *2-3, Stand D(2hits), Dp A, (Hcb B, F, hcf C)*2, Hcb C, DA. (Mizuchi should be near his corner as close as possible to start this.) - about 60-70%.

(opponent cornered.) D(1hit), Dp A, Hcb A, F,hcf C, (Hcb B, F, hcf C)*2-4, Hcb C, DA. (at least 60%)

*Personal* Warning: As quite a few of Mizuchi's moves have overlapping motions, incidents where you want X to come out but Y comes out instead happen quite often.

Don't ask me why they can do it. XD Mizuchi now seems pretty *combo-friendly,* huh? ;p

christensenray
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%

Post by christensenray » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:18

Honestly, am i the ONLY one who thinks the movelist is wrong?

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Derrace » Tue Oct 25, 2005 14:52

christensenray wrote:Honestly, am i the ONLY one who thinks the movelist is wrong?
lol man, ray, I told you how the fireball is done... I've even shown it to you in the arcade the other day..... and if you still don't believe it, just perform it "YOUR WAY". If you still can get it out, I don't see the problem.....

Unless you cant even pull it out.... :razz:

christensenray
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%

Post by christensenray » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:56

it almost always comes out my way. Fireball = dp+P, Counter = f,hcf+P. Go figure. More often than the opposite anyway.