Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%
A.K.A.:Turned ON
XBL:derrace
PSN:derrace

Post by Derrace » Wed Oct 05, 2005 15:13

christensenray wrote:
heh, ray that's nothing compared to s.C, f.A, HDSM (YAH all done in normal Mode) in kof2002
which i'm yet to see you pull off yet ric. :razz:

Anyways, what about that weird super Ryo has? Anyone experimented with that yet? I keep stuffing it up. :oops:

And ric, if you gloat again, i'll be forced to kick ur ass with my Kyo/Iori team again... :P :D
eh? been doing it like no tomorrow. Come on friday and I would show u. It's the same with Kensou(f.A SDM) /Robert (s.C 2hits SDM) /Yama(f.A 2hits SDM) /Kim (f.B 1 hitHSDM) /Atenna(far s.D HSDM). All can be combo-ed from normal mode.

as for Ryo's new special,
BP wrote:
I believe this is the Buriki One inspired super that some have been talking about. You'll have to follow this motion, according to the Arcadia scans with the full movelists with:

f, uf, f, f, df, uf, uf

There's another followup to this chain that can be done by pressing forward after the last hit, but costs a stock. Reason why you see it's motions instead of button presses is because Buriki One had reversed controls; you attack with the directional pad, while you move with the A-B-C-D buttons, I think.
tried it, but nothing comes out. but I managed to get Yuki's f.A, df.C 4hit combo so I don't think it's the timing.

forced to kick my ass? bleh, you lost to my AI today :P :razz:

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 17:46

Derrick wrote: as for Ryo's new special,
BP wrote: I believe this is the Buriki One inspired super that some have been talking about. You'll have to follow this motion, according to the Arcadia scans with the full movelists with:

f, uf, f, f, df, uf, uf
(....)
tried it, but nothing comes out.
Hm, we tried that too. Didn't manage either but we got the gist of it.
You need to do qcf,hcb+K (as already known) then he does some small move or pose I cannot remember which means you entered "Buriki One mode". You then have to press the directional-based stick combination in medium fast, precise and rhythmical manner. We got it up to the 3rd hit of it but no further.... it seems pretty tough to do. I wonder whether the super will once be used frequently when the ppl. have figured it out. Wonder if it's of any proper use application and damage-wise.

Oh btw. if you get hit or screw up only the slightest bit of the motion the thing is off and you would have to enter the "Buriki One mode" with qcf,hcb+K again.
Ryo seems to do some kind of a Ranbuu with this only that you some sorta manually input the separate attacks of it yourself °_°

--Blast

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:15

Qcf *2 Punch inflicts a BIG amount of tick damage.

Xenogias
Maxed Out! SDM time!
Maxed Out! SDM time!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Xenogias » Sun Jan 01, 2006 14:37

Can anyone post some Mr.Karate/Ryo Sakazaki match videos in NGBC? I've yet to see this guy in action in NGBC and I recently took interest (though I myself haven't played this game yet - I hope to one day :/).

alexis
Powering up...44%
Powering up...44%

Post by alexis » Wed Jun 07, 2006 04:43

His qcf,hcb+K, f, uf, f, f, df, uf, uf itself isn't that damaging, but it damages more than a regular DM would.

HOWEVER, if you're ever able to do the entire thing, tap f like crazy afterwards and do NOT lose the chance. Yes, you lose a stock, but the damage total would be about 55-60%. When have you seen a 2-stock DM in NGBC that does that much damage? I'm sure there's few of those.

I can only do it using my Neogeo Pad 2 I got with KOF 94 Rebout, though... and I can't play with it for the life of me lol.

I do it this way. Between the first and second hits, be quicker, then slow down until the df, at which the next 2 hits are slightly faster... timing sucks but wellllll worth it IF you tap f at the end.