Dream Match never ends!
frionel
Powering up...50%
Powering up...50%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by frionel » Sat Dec 24, 2005 16:48

NGBC's K' is clearly a kof 03 based version, but with some interstings things :

- cr B, cr A is easy to link, his f B cancels easiest also

- free super cancel after his minutes spike/follow up (with the Heat Drive, or Heaven Drive on the corner)

- can cancel his minutes spike to his air trigger (air fireball name?)

- jump D to minutes spike (like 2K1 and XI)

- because of no small jumps, he can easily counter a jumping oponent with the second shell--> Heat Drive/Dual Assault

But the main problem for him, is the size of the fighting screen... he can no longer masters the distance with his second shot/second shell because the fireball take too much time to hit an opponent on the other corner of the screen. His Chain Drive is also ridiculous and can't counter a fireball properly (again due to the size of the fighting screen), but can chained easiest on the screen after a second shell...

And yes, NW (I hate this game!!) K' is way better than 2k2... good damage from a dp A in SC mode, good combos, good mind game into super in GB mode... and a combo that is the unique thing that I can enjoy in this shitty game : in corner : Jump C, cr B, cr A, qcf A, f D, qcf A (don't hit), f B, chain drive DM

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Dark Geese » Fri Jan 06, 2006 04:59

Cr. b,a, may be an easy link but what do you follow it with??

Im so used to the old qcf series after it...but since you say I can use f+b to qcb+b I use it

Another combo with K that links to Glasses Super

St. C, Dp+C, cancel 2nd hit to Glasses super.

L1r
Powering up...7%
Powering up...7%
PSN:Pewas

Post by L1r » Fri Jan 06, 2006 19:00

Yes, it's been confirmed that K' can follow with an AIR Minute Spike after heat Drive in the corner, you have to jump, then perform the Minute Spike
And though you CAN perform an Air Trigger after Minutes Spike I have yet to see it land on the opponent.
sC > f+A > dp+A xx qcfx2+A/C > air qcb+K is a combo, as seen on the basic combo viddie posted at the matches/combo video thread.