Dream Match never ends!
J]-[UN

Post by J]-[UN » Sat Sep 17, 2005 03:00

Oops, not jump dash, guard dash :D

vtu22_2
Charging...15%
Charging...15%

Post by vtu22_2 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:35

I'm not a great Yuki user, but I'm starting to learn!

Does anyone have some decent combos for Yuki? The combo I usually do is standing C, f + C, then qcb + A. Are there any good combos without using his card slashers (d, d, + button)?

Most of the advanced combos that I've seen for Yuki involve the cards slashers. It seems like the opportunities to execute them during battle are limited though.

His new chain f+ A; df+ C; b+ B; f+ D is annoying to remember. Are there perhaps any shortcuts to it??

Some things that I can say after experimenting:

- His qcf + A or C is great to snuff the opponent from a distance. It's even better with the card slashers!

- His air qcb + B or D is another good move to use randomly as he disappears for a split second.

- His uppercut (a normal uppercut without card slasher), can be comboed afterwards if you're close enough and fast enough.

- qcb + C can combo after.

- His far C is cancellable

- His uppercut (the one where he turns into duke) has some vacuum power.

- Standing C (1 hit), qcb + B or D works (dunno how useful it is though)

That's all for now.

ismael01866
I'm not a bot! :3

Post by ismael01866 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 21:56

In response to his QCFx2 + B/D :

His super where he turns red is for inflicting more damage.
While his super where he turns yellow reduces the damage you take, it is not an armor mode style ala kof2000 where if you got hit in the middle of an action you flashed white and still did the attack.

Some combo notes:

I`ve noticed that in this game there are certains moves that juggle the opponent no matter what, ej. Kyo´s DP+A.

Well, Yuki has a few but most of them are special moves that need to be powered with the memory card slash.

So far i´ve discovered a few:

- Beast Buster (QCF+P) (Powered version)
- Submarine Screw (DP+P) (Powered version)
- lighting fist (QCB+k - in air ) (Powered version)
- Max 330 thing (QCBx2 + ABC)

Mixing the 3 specials + super grants Yuki quite a variety of combo combinations , the sad part is that you need to do them in the corner ,so an example of a combo would be:

Opponent in corrner - f+A,df+C,b+B, (1*) BEAST BUSTER (POW.VER), (2*) SUBMARINE SCREW (POW.VER), (3*) LIGHTING FIST (POW.VER), MAX 330

Notes:

(1*) You have to wait until the opponent almost reaches the floor to get 3 hits
(2*) Same as above, wait till the opponent fall a liitle to get like 7 hits from this move.
Little note here, if you manage to calculate the distance of the opponent meaning that he isnt too up from the ground, neither to close to the ground after the beast buster and then you do the submarine screw and manage to connect like 4 hits from it, you can then juggle the opponent with a D-Assault, but beware that when you send the opponent flying he will land back at you meaning that you need to input the D-Assault in the opposite direction.

(3*) Do the lighting fist jumping and then do the joystick motion , after this hits do the super as fast as you can.

You can always vary the order of the specials to get different combo variations , anyway i hope everything i posted is clear.

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Dark Geese » Fri Jan 06, 2006 06:15

Can any of you Yuki users tell me why he is listed as E in the Arcadia rankings?

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Sat Jan 07, 2006 03:28

I'm not a Yuki player but that can be answered pretty easy. It's Arcadia, below top tiers they randomly throw characters all over the place without rhyme or reason. They ranked BOTH the Jins below Asura for christsake.

Turbovec

Post by Turbovec » Mon Jan 09, 2006 06:17

Slapper Joe wrote:I'm not a Yuki player but that can be answered pretty easy. It's Arcadia, below top tiers they randomly throw characters all over the place without rhyme or reason. They ranked BOTH the Jins below Asura for christsake.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that was stupid. :P

SnapYak
Charging...99%
Charging...99%

Post by SnapYak » Tue Mar 28, 2006 09:19

Can anybody here work out why these Yuki Combos dont work for me? There from 2 seperate combo vids...

Combo1...

Jump C, C, hcbA, hcb D, C (this doesnt hit then the rest is.....), hcf a, hcbhcb A, dragon C, dwndwn C, dragon C (hits them on the ground).

Combo2...

Jump C, C, hcbA, hcb D, hcf A,dragon C, D (this doesnt hit then the rest is.....) hcbhcb A.

What am I doing wrong? :?

CrowChylde
Is it a bot?

Post by CrowChylde » Fri Dec 21, 2007 00:33

I'm am a Yuki noob & I am haveing trouble doing his Atomic guy speacial assult with Ai.
When activating the card slashes do I do one at a time or press down twice & press the 3 buttons at once? And in the skill list menu one of the buttons is gray with a PR? Is that supposed to be for start & wouldn't that bring up the pause menu?
Any assistance would be appreciated thanks. :(