Geese Howard (NGBC)

Dream Match never ends!
SnapYak
Charging...99%
Charging...99%

Post by SnapYak » Sun Jan 01, 2006 08:59

About what I posted from arcadia earlier....

Gesses raging storm with AC

You perform it after a hcb B counter Geese will flash red and it will supercancel

If your opponent blocks(!) a crouch a and u perform the raging storm with AC it will be unblockable and stun the opponent.

If your within the cage's range, u cant move because once he puts his hands on the ground, you will not be able to move a hair (you won't have time). you will get hit. It's instantaneous. If you aren't within his range, then he will stun you for a second and then you will be able to move again and punish him while he's performing the Super Move (or after he finishes).

You cannot defend this as long as geese hits u with a down a first!

Rank D eh? :P

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Sun Jan 01, 2006 13:51

One good move doesn't automatically make a character top tier. Remember the AC Rising Storm costs 2 levels, and even though it is nasty, Geese has nothing to build up stock easily to allow him to abuse the move. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Geese fan, but in NGBC, Geese is a lot simpler than in SVC, but not as easily abusable.

Turbovec
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Turbovec » Sun Jan 01, 2006 22:41

What's his best overhead for use in corner pressuring? Or does he even have an overhead? :?

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Mon Jan 02, 2006 03:53

f+C is now an overhead. But it's meant as a surprise move, not for pressure. His Reppu/Double Reppu Ken is a monster pressure move in the corner. It's fast, and has virtually no recovery when it connects up close, making it very difficult to punish.

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Dark Geese » Fri Jan 06, 2006 01:46

Deadly Rave serves Geese better anyways..esp in the corner heheeh...vicious combos galore he can do...

To play Geese effectively in this game you must Kara....ala RB2 style....many of you know what I am talking about..

SnapYak
Charging...99%
Charging...99%

Post by SnapYak » Sat Apr 01, 2006 02:52

Geese Howard has a hidden Winpose vs Tung Fu Ryu.

Finish tung off with Geeses grab super and geese says..."Stay out of my way" then Ripper and Hopper Geeses henchman (in his win screen) show up.

:D

Im unsure if it works on other characters...