Dark Geese's NGBC Interview with Japanese players!

Dream Match never ends!
Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON
Dark Geese's NGBC Interview with Japanese players!

Post by Dark Geese » Thu Jul 31, 2008 14:22

I have an on-going interview right now with Japanese NGBC players Akenin and Fujihara that is getting really good and detailed. We talk about SBO Champion Keeroc, how he's not the best in Japan anymore, about EVO World, about Tung and Athena, about how Big is A Class in Japan NOT S...all kinds of stuff...

They even have Neo Dio as A Class and Kisarah as well!!!!!!!!! I am starting to wonder if Athena is A Class also in Japan!

"Akenin- Dark Geese is nice tag team

ShinDarkGeese - Akenin I've seen your NGBC vids...would you ever come to EVO?

akenin - Thank you for seeing the NGBC vids of me who doesn't do Dark Geese.
The Tokido of famous player of Japan NGBC is strong though it doesn't go to the EVO because I am a country person.

ShinDarkGeese- Remove Did you see my matches vs. Mago? We are doing a Team tournament in NGBC at EVO in 3 weeks.

akenin- The game was seen. It was a fun game. A good game in the EVO rally is expected.

ShinDarkGeese -Yes I wish you all could come...between me, SieClayton, Cajunstrike, P-Soul, Justin Wong, Beast of Fire, Ultimate Faust, Purifyweirdsoul, we think we can certainly hang with all of you guys in this game. We think its between US and Japan in NGBC. We think we got the upperhand ;)

fujiharakun - Block User Nice to meet you DarkGeese.
I am "NGBC" player "Fujihara. " of Japan

It is interested in EVO.
However, I think that participation is difficult this time though I am what where
it goes to foreign countries, and either am regrettable.

There are a lot of "NGBC" players in Japan.
However, it has not already played in Japan in NGBC though "MAGO" and "TOKIDO" are an excellent
players in other games.
Active service's NGBC player sincerely hopes for fighting with you.

ShinDarkGeese- Nice to meet you Fujihara.

Fujihara I have seen your vids, you all have quite the skill. I hope you all sometime go to EVO, I try to unite it to make it US vs. Japan like I did vs. Mago last year. I want to play you all, play Keeroc, everyone! Who is the current best in Japan right now in NGBC?

fujiharakun - Thank you for the answer Darkgeese.

I wanted to participate in this year's EVO.
We do not have results in the games other than NGBC.
Therefore, because information was not able to be gotten from a powerful information origin in Japan, and time when it had known holding the event named this EVO was too late, it abandoned it.

Moreover, to participate from Japan in EVO
It is a harsh reality in us to cost traveling expenses of the cost of
living of about one month (^_^;)

KeeRoc doesn't take part in a convention because it lives in the
Kansai district.
However, the season was overwhelming strength.
I think that it is possible to make a comeback in the top soon if it
practices still.

The best player of Japan is a straight line now.
The rally that the individual sponsors once every several months is
the Kanto district.
Then, it becomes the following as for the player who has extrapolated
the results.

Debukun(Lee/Tung)
GoroGoro(Moriya/Hotaru)
Akira(K'/Hanzo)
Fujihara(Hanzo/Fuma)
Miura(DIO/Geese)

ShinDarkGeese - Thank you for the replies!

Very interesting, man I need to travel to Japan to play NGBC right now it seems. So Debukun is the best right now eh?? Very interesting indeed. Have your tiers changed as a result of this? We Americans remember the Japanese tiers had Tung-Athena as bottom tier...and we dont think they are, we think Tung is Top Tier and Athena C Class.

fujiharakun-The ranking of Japan has changed.

In the magazine ranking in front of super battle opera 06, Mr-BIG was a high appraisal, and TUNG was a low valuation.

However, it receives high acclaim now by the activity of TUNG including Debukun about SUPER BATTLE OPERA 06.
Athena is researched, and it gets rid of the subordinate position layer.

It can be said that it reaches the class that other characters also surpass them though Kim and Hotaru are strong.

fujiharakun- It is on the "NICO NICO DOUGA" site in Japan about the image of the newest NGBC in Japan.

When the meeting is held there, new Movie is always added.

It is possible to end though whether it corresponds to English is uncertain ..
the access once...

PS・I'm sorry by me if there is a mysterious part because it is not good at English m(_ _)m

ShinDarkGeese- I am not good reading Japanese, so you gotta help me to stay ontop of these new NGBC match vids! Thanks for that, I knew

To our regret, the possibility of SBO is thin.

It was heard that "Number of rallies regularly held" and "Scale of the rally"
were given to the standard of SBO.
The game center never sponsors the NGBC rally in Japan.
The rally was held with Toukyou in June.
The player has held them.

Therefore, one degree every four months from three months and the period open, and holding can be said that it will fill neither the number of rallies nor the scale chosen to be SBO.

fujiharakun -However, because about 20 people always gather rallies, it is the large one as holding
the player.

NGBC rally activities etc. of us who is doing now
And, if an international exchange will spread with you in the future ...

It is possible to say in being able to win support from a powerful
game center, and approaching the standard of SBO unlimitedly.

ShinDarkGeese (22 hours ago) Yes I am more than willing to help sponsor you guys to come over or me go over there to play NGBC. That overall is my goal. Any word about NGBC2 over there? Also it seems that SBO overall puts the new games in and ditches a lot of the older games with the exception of Third Strike.

What ranking do the Japanese have Lee at? Is he still B class or in Japan is he A or S Class?

In America our tiers are like this:

S+
Big, Kim

S-
Hotaru, Tung, Marco,

fujiharakun- The Japanese has the character to cling to a new work soon.
Therefore, an old work is fast the person, and loses popularity.

This is a very unusual example though "Third Strike" and "SP2TURBO" still have the deep-
rooted popularity.
KOF98 that was that popular work has disappeared in Japan after KOF98UM appears.

To our regret, there is no information on NGBC2 at all.
If NGBC was as popular as KOF, it might have been different.

fujiharakun (13 hours ago) -Because other players cannot be mastered, the ranking is not top though "LEE" greatly takes an active part Debukun in Japan.
I think that A is guaranteed strength if it masters it.

It is a ranking by which opinions of Japan are collected.

[S]
Kim,Hotaru

[A]
Big、Dio、Hanzo、Robeat
marco、moriya、Haohmaru
K'、Mizuchi、Lee、Kaede
Kisara、Iori、Washizuka

[Bottom of the heap]
Madman,yuki、chonshu

ShinDarkGeese (11 hours ago) -Wow so Big isn't S Class anymore? Why is that? Its nice to see the differences in the Japanese and US tier lists. I am enjoying this discussion Fujihara! If you wanna see the EVO World vids, subscribe to my DarkGeeseVids1 youtube channel..all the NGBC stuff will come from there.

fujiharakun (6 hours ago) - A top player of Japan had already been evaluated for BIG to fall more than S rank immediately before SBO06.

Fact SBO champion's KEE-ROC, the SBO front was Big and Kim.

However, it participated in SBO with Hotaru and kim because the limit of Big and the possibility of Hotaru were noticed, it won the championship, and it proved.

It can be said that Hotaru is the highest character that can make the best use of
the system of NGBC full.

fujiharakun -Well, why did the evaluation of Big fall?
It is in the lack of the correspondence power in offense and defense.

The means to destroy the other party's defense is scarce though Big maintains
excellent antiaircraft and the restraint.

However, it is easy to be long the delay time of 'Throw evasion', and to evade '
Throw' of Big.

Therefore, the player of the first class is said that he or she will evade 'Throw' of Big easily most.

fujiharakun-There is a point of weakness to 'Flying tool' too.

Fighting hard is still very compelled by the distance though it is possible to evade by spinning Gruenther and the crossing diving.

Hanzo, Robart, Washizuka are assumed to be not good.
Compatibility is bad also for Dio whose reach is longer than Big.

On the other hand, there is respect that can correspond to 'Flying tool'
and 'Antiaircraft killer shot' because Kim and Hotaru have the killer
shot that can be put out in the air.

fujiharakun -Kim can take full advantage TS and GC with the derivation from 2A where reach is generated long by five frames.

2A of Hotaru is 4 frames, very excellent speeds, and it derives to Dablasalt and a continuous technique it.

Cannot it be easy to abandoned by being about the threat of a throw in
the future, and hope for the derivation damage such as kim and hotaru
though there is 2B in Big.

The tool that can correspond and the destroyed tool are remarkably inferior.

ShinDarkGeese- Very nice information.. in US tournaments here Big-Kim dominate everything. We have been watching some of you all's recent vids and have noticed the drop of Big-Kim in the vids..less people are playing Big-Kim it seems.

Yeah Bigs flying tool can be punished greatly esp. by Tung and others as well. I remember in SBO you beat Mago's Big-Kim team and he made top 4 no? I also remember Keeroc winning with Hotaru-Kim. "

More coming!

migrations
Is it a bot?
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Re: Dark Geese's NGBC Interview with Japanese players!

Post by migrations » Tue Jul 13, 2010 00:26

I just started getting into NGBC pretty hardcore the last couple weeks. I can destroy my friends and a lot of the computers on regular difficulties. But I live in Colorado!!! So I'm having trouble justifying even playing this any more I feel like the only one :(

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Tue Jul 13, 2010 18:16

save your money and pray XIII has good netcode!!!

Jericho MPM TFS
Charging...15%
Charging...15%
A.K.A.:Techincal Fighting System
Currently Playing:Forza2 - VF5 - Samurai Shodown2 - NeoGeo Battle Coliseum - PGR4 - KOF98um 2002um KOF12
XBL:Online Can Dead
PSN:Jericho_MPM_TFS

Post by Jericho MPM TFS » Sun Nov 07, 2010 02:58

Quite an interesting read there.

the way the system is in this game is so hard to make a full list but that's what makes it interesting i guess also.