Dream Match never ends!
Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much
A.K.A.:BROsuke
Currently Playing:A lot of things
PSN:KagaminKyousuke
Fuuma [NGBC]

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Fri Jun 10, 2005 21:10

And now, time to talk about the OTHER char in NGBC that surprised everyone, World Heroes' Fuuma :)

I was glad when I saw his vid. and I noticed he kept almost all his moves from WHP, plus some stuff from AODK and new stuff :) So, he's a totally different char (no more "omg shotos disguised as ninjas!"). from Hanzo.

Stuff known until now:

-Reppuzan (projectile).
-Double Reppuzan.
-Enryuhah (antiair... can be done twice, after a Ninpo Furin Kazan... or in mid-air?).
-Ninpo Furin Kazan (tatsumaki-like move, can do a lot of hits).
-A god-fast move where he makes a single attack that sends the enemy directly the ground.
-Another move, similar to the last one, that its twice and puts the enemy in mid-air. Good for combos, it seems.
-A flash-like hit, it sends the enemy far away. Motion looks like 2k2 Takuma's ko-oh ken :P (I don't fremember if this move appeared in AODK).
-Atomic Fire Slug (WHP's HERO move where he creates and giant ball of fire that hits the enemy a lot of times. Startup is (as it has always been) slow).
-Final Atomic Explosion AKA Bakuretsu Kyokyuken (move from WH2J and HERO move in WHP. Fuuma is covered by a lot of flames, he elevates and then he goes violently against the enemy... NGBC version is different because it can hit the enemy while Fuuma is covering himself with the flames :) ).

Discuss!

PD: ORA ORA ORA! <- Setsuna X, this is for you :)

Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much
A.K.A.:BROsuke
Currently Playing:A lot of things
PSN:KagaminKyousuke

Story

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Sun Jul 10, 2005 07:07

Dr. Brown owes a great amount of money, due to all the resources he needed for his researches during the last years.

The doctor is suffering because he can't pay his doubts, he indirectly accepted money from WAREZ (thanks to one of their associated offices), and they're well-known because of their high pay bills and cruel doubts covering methods, but, finally, the doctor finished his new time machine as a warranty for his payment, and he has to hand it over. However, the doctor now repents for making this, in the deepest part of his heart...

"Fuma-kun, I'm begging you. Take the time machine back."
"Eh, but that's your business"
"I heard a lot of very beautiful women will enter the Battle Coliseum"
"That's so bad, doc. Leave everything in Fuma-sama's hands!"

It's decided, one more participant will join the Battle Coliseum

Original translation by Nightlord.

Perfect Stranger
MAX! Time to break stock!
MAX! Time to break stock!
Currently Playing:Hide and seek with cops

Post by Perfect Stranger » Thu Sep 01, 2005 13:43

From Empyrian:

Hanzo and Fuma's special d-assault

Hanzo: After a qcb C/D. Do Qcb*2 AE.
Fuma: After a Hcb A/C and when near, Qcf*2 CE.

AcidicEnema
ON Elite Spammer
ON Elite Spammer

Post by AcidicEnema » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:04

Fuma's Uppercut can be done twice. Once on the ground, once in the air. This means that Fuma can do jab uppercuts with relative impunity, giving Fuma some of the best ground control in the game. Once you knock them down, pressure them with jump B (cross up)/D> stand C> HCF+D.

If it hits, follow up with QCB+D> Uppercut. If they block and try to GCFS, cancel into light uppercut.

- Fuma's fireball can be ducked by certain characters (Iori).

- Like a lot of characters, you want to use A uppercut against pokes and C uppercut against jumps. If you cancel into a second uppercut fast enough, it can combo off the first.

Some other info I posted in the Sg players thread awhile back:

- Fireballs have a bit of lag before coming out. Not nearly as good as Hanzo's.
- Stand B also a good poke.
- Jump C and D have a lot of horizontal coverage making them great air-air moves, not so great air to ground.
- Fuma's HCF+ D works 2 ways depending on whether you buffered into it or not (kinda like Ralf's DP+ Punch in KOF2k3). If you didn't buffer into it, he holds back for 1-2 seconds before rushing all the way forward with it. If you buffered into it, he does it immediately, fast enough to be buffered off a d.B. Either way, it'll hit the opponent up. Note, however, that Fuma’s recovery after this move is long enough that you can do any old juggle. The recovery of the move has to be cancelled.
- Fuma's 3 special combo: Jump C> Stand C> HCF+ D> QCB+D> DP+C does ridiculous damage. You can do it both in and out of the corner, but if you're out of the conner, you have to cancel the HCF+D immediately.
- Fuma's QCB+ Kick has quite a bit of recovery when he lands, unlike Hanzo’s, which recovers almost instantaneously. Even if you hit with it against the grounded opponent, he can punish you. You only ever want to do this after the HCF+D connects.
- Far C is cancellable. Hanzo’s is not.
- Jump B is a has good air priority and is a good cross up to boot.
- Firebomb DM is really good. Instant start-up, invulnerability, attacks cross ups, multiple explosions when he lands making it fairly safe (possible GCFS food tho). It's Geese's SvC Raging Storm with less damage basically. (OTOH who's going to jump/wake up Fuma?)

AcidicEnema
ON Elite Spammer
ON Elite Spammer

Post by AcidicEnema » Fri Oct 14, 2005 19:51

I'm really starting to like Fuma's footsies. He can mix up stand B, down B, Far C, Far D and A fireball all day, backed up by the Uppercut.

- Learning to buffer d.B> HCF+ D is a must for him. It's a fast, good ranged, safe combo starter. If they block and GCFS, cancel the HCF+D recovery animation into Uppercut.

- Far stand D is also cancellable. Not sure why I didn't notice this before.

- A version fireball moves really slowly. I'm starting to think that a good Fuma should almost always have a fireball on screen.

- QCB+B/D goes over quite a few fireballs.

- It *is* possible to do QCB+D> Uppercut against a grounded opponent, but its really really difficult to get the Uppercut to hit.

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Dark Geese » Fri Jan 06, 2006 02:04

Fumas wakeup game is just silly..you guys are forgetting about something..

No not his double dragon move but his hcb+A/C move. Yes the move that you have to do b4 you can do the Special Deadly Assault with Hanzo. This move is VICIOUS ON WAKEUP..mixing up the a version and C version that has Autoguard and does a command grab is just vicious with his cr.a combos and throw is very very good....

The move IMO is his best move....seriously..Hanzo's is forward+C and its still good but not HALF AS GOOD AS FUMAS.

Also HCF+D can be combo'ed from cr.b,cr.a...must be fast though.

Cr.ax2 combos to HCF+D as well...but cr. b may be better for a low mixup and hitconfirming depending for some...(Cough Ken Cr. mk vs. cr. ax2 in 3s)

TamaYak
One stock!
One stock!

Fumma 100% New Years combo...help please

Post by TamaYak » Tue Jan 01, 2008 04:13

Awhile back I did a 100% combo with Fumma but have been unable to get the full hits to count on the combo meter ever again.

The basic combo goes like this

1. During hcf D move cancel into hcbhcb a (fireslug super)

2. The hcbhcb a move will pick the opponent off the ground and into the air and count on the combo meter

(Note variations...With the opponent airborne u can perform his hcb D 2xdragon or his hcb hcf punch level2 super (first walk forward when opponent goes airborne).

3. While the opponent is going airborne walk forward and hit opponent with hcf B and cancel to hcbhcb a (done fast and tricky timing)

4. opponent will go airborne again repeat step 3.

5. when opponent is just about to hit the ground perform hcb d (get as many hits as u can) then dragon C x2

6. Done corectally it does 100% damage

Note:- instead of going hcfb after opponent is launched from hcbhcb a u can just go hcbhcba by itself and keep repeating it to pick opponent off the ground. (but that wont do the 100% combo...bugger)