Strats, combos, technical discussion.
Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%
A.K.A.:Turned ON
XBL:derrace
PSN:derrace

Post by Derrace » Tue Mar 07, 2006 09:59

Franz Bonaparta wrote:Went to Australia for holidays, went to Brisbane, Melb, Sydney and Perth

Last but not least, Perth, my oh my.... I dunno what to say? Pls give some love 2 this game! Went to that dark, space themed,decent amusement in Perth... and i was the ONLY one there, no wait.. there was one guy playing time crisis 3 but thats about it!! Mayb i went there at the wrong time?? Also went to the chinatown's arcade... the arcade center was much more popular than the other one in the city... Same scenario, no one touches the machine and i went there three times!!! I guess Perth players has no love for this game :-P Decided to play T5DR instead and fought a good anna player lolz...
bah, u must have missed me........ There aren't that many players (not to mention good ones.. cough* me *cough.. lol) in Perth.. lol....
u don't happen to still be in Perth, do you?

Tsubasa
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3

Post by Tsubasa » Tue Mar 07, 2006 15:35

There are a number of machines in the Norcal area:

-San Jose State University Bowling Center - San Jose State Student Union
-Rack-N-Cue Games Room - San Francisco State Student Union
-Sunnyvale Golfland (Sunnyvale, CA)
-Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Arcade (Santa Cruz, CA)
-Newark Tilt - New Park Mall (Newark, CA)

I've seen only, like, two of these. I got word of the other three though.

Franz Bonaparta
Powering up...7%
Powering up...7%

Post by Franz Bonaparta » Tue Mar 07, 2006 16:13

Derrick wrote: bah, u must have missed me........ There aren't that many players (not to mention good ones.. cough* me *cough.. lol) in Perth.. lol....
Heheh didnt mean 2 underestimate Perth's level, no Im in Chicago atm. Will inform you if i plan to go 2 Aust. Btw, has any1 seen Ne arcade centre with KOF XI innit in Chi-town, or Milwaukee or MI in general?? Im stuck in this SHIThole town called Kenosha with no decent arc center(the onli "new-ish" game that is available: Ghost Squad) :P

christensenray
Powering up...70%
Powering up...70%

Post by christensenray » Sun Mar 12, 2006 08:34

Derrick wrote:
Franz Bonaparta wrote:Went to Australia for holidays, went to Brisbane, Melb, Sydney and Perth

Last but not least, Perth, my oh my.... I dunno what to say? Pls give some love 2 this game! Went to that dark, space themed,decent amusement in Perth... and i was the ONLY one there, no wait.. there was one guy playing time crisis 3 but thats about it!! Mayb i went there at the wrong time?? Also went to the chinatown's arcade... the arcade center was much more popular than the other one in the city... Same scenario, no one touches the machine and i went there three times!!! I guess Perth players has no love for this game :-P Decided to play T5DR instead and fought a good anna player lolz...
bah, u must have missed me........ There aren't that many players (not to mention good ones.. cough* me *cough.. lol) in Perth.. lol....
Franz, try turning up at Orbit on a Fri night. You'll be joining the KOFXI queue then. PM me next time you're gonna turn up (or Derrick, we'll take turns beating you. lol.)

Erm, in a lame attempt to keep on topic, i know this game appears somewhere in Singapore... Derrick knows where...

*Ducks out of sight*

Franz Bonaparta
Powering up...7%
Powering up...7%

Post by Franz Bonaparta » Mon Mar 13, 2006 13:33

Im sorry, but whats Orbit? I dont think ill be going to Australia soon,I got so much work to do.OK back on track, anyone seen KOF XI in chicago? or MI?

Geese
Powering up...61%
Powering up...61%

Post by Geese » Mon Mar 13, 2006 15:00

Well if any of you happen to come the way of brisbane, please message Slapper Joe, T.T or me and we'll arrange for a welcome session.

~!T.T!~
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%

Post by ~!T.T!~ » Mon Mar 13, 2006 15:04

except whoever has player 2 side don't pick duolon or anyone else that needs their A button as it really isn't working properly, as anyone who has heard me cursing while playing would know. Same with the sticks on both sides: jump or no jump? what'll it be this time???

Franz Bonaparta
Powering up...7%
Powering up...7%

Post by Franz Bonaparta » Mon Mar 13, 2006 16:32

Geese wrote:Well if any of you happen to come the way of brisbane, please message Slapper Joe, T.T or me and we'll arrange for a welcome session.
Ahhh... as I said in my initial post, I saw good players in Brisbane, damn I only got to fight one guy(which could have been one of you three guys) and opted to go to Movie World the next day. Hmm any machine sightings in Indonesia/south-east asia? My friends are going to south-east asia so can sum1 help me out here? Plz inform me when any of guys see KOFXI machines in MICHIGAN esp. Mil+Chi

Ohh I think I saw KOFXI atomiswave cartridge up on bid @ ebay, my friend also told me there was one with the cabinet, starting bid was around 599?

Ohh yes, there is one arcade center in Madrid, near Puerta del Sol(spelling??)they got everything from 96-XI. Not being racist, is it just me or Spanish players have this weird-"yeah-Right"-ur not gonna win kind of face, every time foreign players put the coin into the slot?

flipONE
Charging...90%
Charging...90%

Post by flipONE » Mon Apr 17, 2006 05:17

Does anyone kno of any Machines that have been sighted in the Philippines? specifically around the Manila area? I'm visiting my rents and was hoping for a machine to play on.

J]-[UN
More power! ...6%
More power! ...6%

Post by J]-[UN » Mon Apr 17, 2006 09:42

Er if ur coming to Malaysia (specifically kuala lumpur or petaling jaya) lemme know

~!T.T!~
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%

Post by ~!T.T!~ » Mon Apr 17, 2006 14:35

J]-[UN wrote:Er if ur coming to Malaysia (specifically kuala lumpur or petaling jaya) lemme know
been and came back. saw machines at sogo and a lot at sungai wang. pity i wasnt used to the buttons yet. seemed like pretty good gameplay over there. at least it was somewhat different from here

J]-[UN
More power! ...6%
More power! ...6%

Post by J]-[UN » Mon Apr 17, 2006 15:52

Oh..I usually play at sungai wang on weekends and a weekday...the standard here for XI IMO is actually pretty low...only like 3 or 4 of us really know how to use the system properly, most of the rest just freaking camp or spam vertical jumps =.=;

Gimme a hoot next time you come lor...its easy to spot me , I'm usually the guy who randoms everyone

I love kula
Charging...23%
Charging...23%

Post by I love kula » Fri Apr 21, 2006 18:26

Brownsville, TX Tilt Arcade

inuko
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by inuko » Tue May 09, 2006 00:50

Keke, There's one at my college campus :3

Pomona, California -- Cal Poly Pomona, in the student center

Lucky for me, there's also another machine at an arcade near by, but I don't know the streets and it's just called "Super Arcade" so it's not really ... descriptive.

Anyone know of machines in Las Vegas? :( I'm going there this weekend and I'd like to try my luck over there as well :D

Anti-K'
MOAR
Currently Playing:Persona 4, Melty Blood Actress Again, BlazBlue

Post by Anti-K' » Tue May 09, 2006 20:50

inuko wrote:Keke, There's one at my college campus :3

Pomona, California -- Cal Poly Pomona, in the student center
:o I was gonna go there!!

Anyways, the arcade over here has two machines, but they're connected, so I guess that counts as one.