Magaki strategies

Strats, combos, technical discussion.
~!T.T!~
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by ~!T.T!~ » Sun Mar 26, 2006 02:43

actually, any character with a decent jump-in can rape magaki pretty well. Start the round with a jump E, then corner him and repeat the same combo over and over (with me, it was with malin's uber jump c, stand c, fwd b, qcf b). He literally ate it about 10 times then i stuffed up, but I still won anyway.....

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Sun Mar 26, 2006 07:00

~!T.T!~ wrote:actually, any character with a decent jump-in can rape magaki pretty well. Start the round with a jump E, then corner him and repeat the same combo over and over (with me, it was with malin's uber jump c, stand c, fwd b, qcf b). He literally ate it about 10 times then i stuffed up, but I still won anyway.....
I don't know about that. The machine where I play is set at lvl-8, and if I start with a jump E, more often than not I end up eating his barrier.

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%
XBL:derrace
PSN:derrace

Post by Derrace » Sun Mar 26, 2006 09:53

Tel wrote:
~!T.T!~ wrote:actually, any character with a decent jump-in can rape magaki pretty well. Start the round with a jump E, then corner him and repeat the same combo over and over (with me, it was with malin's uber jump c, stand c, fwd b, qcf b). He literally ate it about 10 times then i stuffed up, but I still won anyway.....
I don't know about that. The machine where I play is set at lvl-8, and if I start with a jump E, more often than not I end up eating his barrier.
erm, I thought level 8 (just) for this game was the easiest and 7 was the hardest?

can someone test and find out?

iMuYa_
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3

Post by iMuYa_ » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:12

yeap, lvl 8 is the hardest and highest lvl of difficulty for xi~ lvl 7 the hardest for xi? oo? wad cha meaning?