K' (XI)

Strats, combos, technical discussion.
TNB
Is it a bot?
A.K.A.:Turned ON
Re: K' (XI)

Post by TNB » Mon May 02, 2011 19:56

Bringing this back from the typical xmad "OMG UR TAKTICS R RONG AN NOT TOP TIER U DUMMMMMMB" xmad type of argument that basically burns the reputation of fighting game people everywhere. *sweatdrop

(Chill out, it's a game for fun and taking it that seriously is not fun, it's annoying and gives people headaches. I live in a country- the USA- where kof is nowhere near big, it's like street fighter post SF2/SF3 era before sf4 came into being- lonely and near freaking impossible to find people that play it unless you hit an arcade if there still is actually one around. If you play it here you basically either stumbled upon the series, owned a Neo-Geo system, or you are from Mexico, or another foreign area that actually likes the game, or the southwest which is inherently close to Mexico. It is about as popular as soccer here- it takes a huge backseat to everything else.

It is possible to block some unblockables in fighters, such as urien's Aegis Reflector unblockables or yang's dk unblockables. Technically you either have to shift blocking quickly or block two ways at once, which is only possible to my knowledge with a "hitbox" controller- a stick that has buttons instead of a joystick.)

Anyway how do you do k's second followup kick after his " K' ryuken"? I can do it by pressing the kicks successively but it seems random.

Bringin 11 baack... HEYA!

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Mon May 02, 2011 20:12

dp+C -> f+D -> QCB+K. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question...

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron

Post by Toxic Avanger » Mon May 02, 2011 22:06

SonicTempest wrote:dp+C -> f+D -> QCB+K. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question...
The QCB needs to be done with B, this is because the QCB D takes too long to come out and thus will whiff (as far as I know that's the only actual difficulty to connecting that follow up).