Strats, combos, technical discussion.
Zero Kyori
I'm not a bot! :3
A.K.A.:Turned ON
Re: mmm....

Post by Zero Kyori » Sat Jul 15, 2006 08:18

Vastago wrote:heres a question...

do you think that her pressure game short jump C , sA, sC, qcf + D, dD (right here... at this point im doubting about the guard "lag" that the qcf+ D does... i dont thinks its enough for me to land and continue the pressure game..) dash, sA blablabla...

so... what do you think? cause ive been punished by iori and Kyo players after the dD part
I really couldn't answer that. I have yet to encounter that problem with blocked qcf+D, d+D. d+D lands really deep, so it seems like you shouldn't be hit out of it. It could be good reaction time on behalf of the other player or just predictable. If your dashing or stepping forward after qcf+D, d+D, then it's obvious you're going to get hit. The stun doesn't carry over that long.

Vastago
Charging...69%
Charging...69%
A.K.A.:inb4 lol
Currently Playing:KOF 2k2 UM & BB CS
XBL:hecrob

k

Post by Vastago » Sun Jul 16, 2006 02:36

mmm ok ... so its like that... well yeah.. you are right.. i cant dash after the dD, maybe just a sA and then whatever... heheh
her E its very good against happy hoppers....

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Sun Jul 16, 2006 03:05

Regardless of when the d.D is done, the blocker has frame advantage. If they are not taking advantage of this then keep doing it. Some of the cast can't poke her quickly enough out of it, but I can't think of anyone that hasn't got an offensive option to get out of it.

Zero Kyori

Post by Zero Kyori » Sun Jul 16, 2006 06:56

Regarding her E knockdown attack. It's probably the best and fastest E button attack in the game. It can work as a great anti-air or zone out move. Canceling out of the E button animation into her specials makes it even more better.

Vastago
Charging...69%
Charging...69%
A.K.A.:inb4 lol
Currently Playing:KOF 2k2 UM & BB CS
XBL:hecrob

yeah

Post by Vastago » Sun Jul 16, 2006 07:14

LMAO

thats sooooo true.... even if you whiff the move you can quickly cancel it into her LDM.... opp is not expecting it =P

alexis
Powering up...44%
Powering up...44%

Post by alexis » Sun Jul 16, 2006 07:40

Do not dash after d+D. Just do low attacks, like crouch B, or do stand A, stand C again. If you know you'll be punished, might as well do qcf,qcf+K instead.

Zero Kyori

Post by Zero Kyori » Mon Aug 07, 2006 17:20

This thread needs a bump. I just wanted to give a heads up on a FAQ of B.Jenet I posted at gamefaqs. So if anyone is interested in picking her up, it's quite a read for beginners.

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!

Post by Dark Geese » Fri Aug 11, 2006 00:32

Its great to know someone else besides me does the backdash Hind t build meter and annoy people by releasing the D early if I anticipate them attacking me in the process!!

contro
Is it a bot?

Post by contro » Fri Oct 13, 2006 20:33

i love building super with df+d then down d it annoys the heck out of the people i play at the arcade.