Strats, combos, technical discussion.
Persona
last rank
last rank
A.K.A.:BANNED
Currently Playing:BANNED
100% solo combos list

Post by Persona » Mon Oct 30, 2006 17:29

I dunno about you guys, but I think finding 100%s that doesn't involve QSing is challenging.

Before you start looking for them, you need to know that Adel has the smallest stun guage and Hayate having the least HP.

Here's a list of the characters that I know so far:

Ash
Oswald
Shen
Shingo
Ryo
Elisabeth
Duo lon
K'
Kula
Gato (glitched)
Malin
Kensou
Mai

If you REALLY need the extra damage, you can use the first hit as a counter. Lets try filling up the list guys. *looks at empyrian* :D
Last edited by Persona on Tue Oct 31, 2006 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Tue Oct 31, 2006 00:41

As I mentioned in Sho's thread, he has a 100% on normal stamina chars. Jyazu's 80+hit can KO occasionally, or sometimes do about half bar. Athena's thing I mentioned in her thread. Ralf's one-hit.

Persona
last rank
last rank

Post by Persona » Tue Oct 31, 2006 07:36

Okay, got the Hayate combo to work. As for Jyazu, got no idea how it works. Can't get Athena's SCB to hit twice. And I'm guessing for Ralf it's his LDM on counter.

SonicWaver
Maxed Out! SDM time!
Maxed Out! SDM time!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by SonicWaver » Tue Oct 31, 2006 09:50

Persona wrote:I'm guessing for Ralf it's his LDM on counter.

And Shen´s LDM also
(i remember somebody doing Terry´s C version burning knuckle and at point blank, i tapped Shen´s LDM. Opponent lost his full life bar. Im sure cu´z i won in a 1 hit.)

PS: Thumbs up on this topic and his creator, its really mediocre (here at least) to see people that quick shifts into any LDM, bug, etc... and feel themsleves like l337. (i disapprove that)

As fast as i can test ´em, i will post some combos of mine (although not 100% i have some simple ideas...which may go above 50% damage)

old school :evil:

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:19

As long as you dream cancel fast and in the corner the Athena one doesn't need anything special. You really can't see the scb hit again, you just notice the damage.

Jyazu stuff depends a lot on your timing and you have to change it on the fly depending on bounces, but as an idea of what he can do: crossup air b+C, B, f+C, hcb+B, dash in, low dp+C, qcb+C(3 hits)>hcb,f+C, hcf,f+A, hcf,f+A, low dp+C, qcb+C(3 hits)>hcb,f+C, hcb,f+A, low dp+C, lowish dp+B, rdp+K/qcb+P/E

You are wanting to get the full hits of the A hundred-hand slaps. Basically have to hit stupid low and the final hit bounces them up in the air. 2nd best result is it bounces them up and the final hit lands as they come back down (to bounce them up again.) First one appears to be frame exact timing and is pure luck. Timing for the 2nd is possible with practice.

You'll be needing at least 2 of the full hits to be getting 100% though. You may even be able to throw dp+B's into the middle of the combo and still have success, I'm not game to try though. I actually go for this in vs matches, certain people continually eat the crossup buzzsaw and just burning the meter like this is too much of a turn-on.

Persona
last rank
last rank

Post by Persona » Thu Nov 02, 2006 22:31

My first super only does 3 hits. :(

I also hit with the dp C and qcb C as low as I can. Thing is, the qcb C hits knock him high, that's why most of the super whiffs. Any tips? :(

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Fri Nov 03, 2006 02:44

The supers after the SCs will typically only hit 2-4 times (it is possible to get more but it really is just getting your own timing down). They are just there to get the timing for the following ones right after. Should have also pointed out that the full hit supers usually can't be followed up with another. Need the bullets or chainsaw since they come out quicker, but you need those full hits to get the damage. And if possible use the C version since it'll do more, just has a slower startup

It is not ment to be easy (or even realistic). That example I listed will only do around 55-65 hits and do most of a lifebar (95%), you need more bullets and another air b+C early on for more. I've spent hours and hours screwing around with this simply as a test of how many hits I can get.

SonicWaver
Maxed Out! SDM time!
Maxed Out! SDM time!

Post by SonicWaver » Sat Nov 04, 2006 07:20

Oswald´s 100% solo basis, i assume...

(Ash is known because of his infinite, also Vanessa´s)

Im trying to think about Kensou´s combo(thats the one im interested)...although i assume u need to use his LDM...am i right?
Last edited by SonicWaver on Sun Nov 05, 2006 15:22, edited 1 time in total.

roghzx
Is it a bot?

Post by roghzx » Sat Nov 04, 2006 08:39

that's not a 100% combo (K's life isn't full...), probably ~ 85/90%, but still impressive...

only 1 skill stock required and great dmg...

SonicWaver
Maxed Out! SDM time!
Maxed Out! SDM time!

Post by SonicWaver » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:42

roghzx wrote:that's not a 100% combo (K's life isn't full...), probably ~ 85/90%, but still impressive...

errr....i typed "basis" in between solo and assume (check it out again...its up there)

(nothing that a mean jumping D, Standing C, fwd A, blah blah... for it to make it 100%...or else, a LDM instead of his Ace finisher...dont be so harsh and post some combos better.)

As far as Kensou´s solo, i suppose it may work like:
Chokyuudan A version while the opponent is running to the otherside, then Deep jumping D, s. C -Chokyuudan hits at this point-, j. D, s. D, fwd + A, dp+D, fwd+ b, qcb+A, fwd +B, qcb+A, fwd+B (if u can still connect it if opponent isnt too low altitude by now), rdp+D, DC into LDM.

(i cant test it right now, could somebody, please?)

other posiibility is: same combo, just that with his LDM effect on, and his qcf-hcb+D DM instead of his LDM.
Last edited by SonicWaver on Sun Nov 05, 2006 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

roghzx
Is it a bot?

Post by roghzx » Sun Nov 05, 2006 02:11

SonicWaver wrote:
roghzx wrote:that's not a 100% combo (K's life isn't full...), probably ~ 85/90%, but still impressive...

errr....i typed "basis" in between solo and assume (check it out again...its up there)

(nothing that a mean jumping D, Standing C, fwd A, blah blah... for it to make it 100%...or else, a LDM instead of his Ace finisher...dont be so harsh and post some combos better.)
oh, didn't saw that... i was going to sleep just before i posted that, sorry if i sounded harsh...

-Defuser-
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by -Defuser- » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:29

Anybody forgetting Ralf's 100% counter damage LDM?

Anybody mind showing me K' s 100 %?

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Wed Nov 08, 2006 04:04

here is an example : k'

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~gotoshi/movie/htm/index.htm

Check the top left vid

towards the end of vid, but there are many around that utilise his double LDM ability.

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%
XBL:derrace
PSN:derrace

Post by Derrace » Wed Nov 08, 2006 15:56

Dark_Chaotix wrote:here is an example : k'

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~gotoshi/movie/htm/index.htm

Check the top left vid

towards the end of vid, but there are many around that utilise his double LDM ability.
Shion has a 99+ hit infinite that doesnt involve skill stock or power stock from the looks of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItVVQqsd ... ed&search=

check the last combo in the vid for it....

reminds me of Sabertooth's (Jump Heavy Punch, Heavy Kick)* infinite in XMen vs SF, and Geese's Jump C infinite in 96.