Bug Discussion

Strats, combos, technical discussion.
Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:16

i can do it, but only with kim. not sure if you can do it without others. NOw like the combo vid. i have no idea on how they are getting hit by two characters. I didnt get that effect at all

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:11

From what I remember...

Certain 'shadow' characters (the ones who try to tag out) moves will still hit. Typically moves which are good jugglers will hit. So from what I remember, K' was by far the best 2nd character to have in this set up. To get the characters moving about so they are where you want, do hoping attacks and double hit the button. The shadow character should hop forward too.

And that video is only a tiny example of what is possible, there is almost limitless amount of insane stuff possible. Yuri and K' have about 15 trillion flashy juggles with it. Throw in Jyazu as a third character and you have carnage.

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Fri Jun 15, 2007 08:02

QSing at the last moment when you get hit by something like a Kula's ice-breath, Kyo's uppercut, etc.

When the character returns onscreen, he/she is shrouded in a fiery or icy coat of paint. XD

Not sure if it works if you get fried by Main's taser or Beni's Raijinkens...

Mazinkaiser
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3

Post by Mazinkaiser » Sun May 25, 2008 17:23

Empyrian wrote:QSing at the last moment when you get hit by something like a Kula's ice-breath, Kyo's uppercut, etc.

When the character returns onscreen, he/she is shrouded in a fiery or icy coat of paint. XD

Not sure if it works if you get fried by Main's taser or Beni's Raijinkens...
i try few times this bug but i never got it... Empyrian could give me some hint? seems is kinda funny to get this bug XD
there is any vid on YT about this bug?