KOF XI PS2 Characters + Bosses: General information

Strats, combos, technical discussion.
Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane
KOF XI PS2 Characters + Bosses: General information

Post by Tel » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:34

Hey people, I want to include some of the PS2 KOFXI information into my guide, but since I don't own a console, I'm gonna need some help from you guys for that. Here's what I plan on including in the next version of the guide:

1. Shion/Magaki's movelist, as well as the complete move names for Shion. If anyone can read Japanese (specifically, Kanji), your help would be much appreciated here.
2. The PS2-only characters' movelist. I'll do a rip from my NGBC guide, but I need help on which moves are the LDMs and DCable. And if there were any changes to them from NGBC.
3. Character-specific changes in Arrange mode.

The 2nd and 3rd points are sort of optional, but I'm quite determined to get a proper list of names and description for Shion's moves, so please help me out here. Thanks a lot in advance!

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Fri Jun 23, 2006 13:44

Oh yeah, I'll also need cnacel chart information for the PS2 characters and bosees. In the meantime, I've a few questions:

EX Kyo
- Is just the hcb+C finisher the DM, or the entire new chain?
- I know Mushiki is the LDM, but does KYo still go into MAX mode aftet that? If it does, how long does it last, and can he pull a free DM like Vanessa?
- I'm guessing 182 Shiki is the DCable DM right?
- Can qcf+A and hcb+D still be SCed?
- Can you link f+B from light attacks then combo with Orochi Nagi like in NGBC?
- Is his far C cancelable?
- Can d+C in air and aerial R.E.D kick be done during a backstep?

Robert
- Are his fireballs SCable, since Gen'ei Kyaku is now SCable?

Geese
- Which versions of his counters are SCable, and which DMs will connect?
- Any changes to his charge b,f+K?
- Anybody tried his Deadly Rave > DC into Rising Storm yet?

Hotaru
- Does she have any other DMs? I'm assuming qcf,qcf+K is her DM, while qcf,qcf+P is LDM.
- Has her dp+P command been fixed?
- What are her SCable moves?

Mr. Big
- Which one is his LDM? I'm guessing the autocombo DM is the DCable one right?

I know those are a lot of questions, but I like to be thorough. :)

Shirakani
Powering up...15%
Powering up...15%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Shirakani » Fri Jun 23, 2006 15:10

Tel wrote:Oh yeah, I'll also need cnacel chart information for the PS2 characters and bosees. In the meantime, I've a few questions:

EX Kyo
- I know Mushiki is the LDM, but does KYo still go into MAX mode aftet that? If it does, how long does it last, and can he pull a free DM like Vanessa?

Robert

Geese

Hotaru
- Does she have any other DMs? I'm assuming qcf,qcf+K is her DM, while qcf,qcf+P is LDM.

Mr. Big

I know those are a lot of questions, but I like to be thorough. :)
I don't know everything yet but i'll answer as best i can.

EX Kyo;
- The finish to the new Dokugami chain takes a stock, and ONLY the finisher.
- Mu Shiki does the same damage as the Kamikura, roughly, and when DC'd off the Shinken (182 Shiki) has the Kimtackular property of bringing your opponent down to the ground in front of you the same way normal Kyo's DC is. The MAX mode is still there and is done by tapping E now, not C.
- MAX mode lasts probably around 5 secs if you stand still, 8-9 if you CONSTANTLY attack (which means, NO stop at all whatsoever, ie like Duolon's LDM combo). If you stop at any point when it's past 5 secs, it may end when you stop.
- Normal DM's are doable in the MAX mode, but not the LDM again until the mode ends. Not for free tho, eats stock.
- Both qcf+A and hcb+D are indeed supercancellable, as is the first hit of the dp+C. Fun little corner combo that's equivalent to normal Kyo's corner juggle (in style :P)

jump D, C, qcf+D,D, hcb+B, qcf+A, hcb+D (1hit) SC qcf 2x+A, DC LDM.

- f+B has gained something from XI's system, and now close C, f+B does 3 hits anytime, anywhere. But it still links from light attacks like in NGBC, and the Orochinagi can be combo'd off it with no timing or skill whatsoever, just do it.
- far C is NOT cancellable.
- d+C can be done during a backstep but it won't come out fully, backstep is too fast. Air RED kick will not execute DURING the backstep, but it will buffer and execute the second the backstep ends.
- Air RED Kick has longer recovery now, but still not long enough to be punishable, you just cannot insta-rush after it anymore after it's blocked. Now if it's blocked, both you and your opponent recover at the same time. The severe angle of descent and all other properties however seem unchanged...It still is a WTFPWNALL move for air to air combat.

Robert;
- He has lost both SC's off the projectiles
- He gains a new SC off his f,b,f+K
- f+B and b+B have swapped places, now f+B is the thrust kick, and b+B is the feint step kick. The feint step kick replaces the thrust kick in NGBC as the 'combo off' move. It executes EXTREMELY fast and links from light attacks with ease. But you can't do anything after it.
- cB is *THE* spammiest cB i've ever seen in my life...you can link FOUR cB's with absolutely no timing whatsoever. cB cB cA b+B is a simple, solid combo similar to classic Kyo's cB cA df+D. It's extremely safe after the kick as it has practically no recovery. However the b+B has very little hitstun, so you don't get any real advantage, it's just a good combo to do when you can't charge for any moves. Solid b&B combo is cB cB cA d,u+K, similar to Ash's.
- f+B (thrust kick) no longer links off light attacks.
- LDM Kuzuryusen is back to the KOF2k motion (qcf 2x+E), and it's a 0 frame startup. Move does exactly 50% on it's own, and when comboed into, the amount of scaling on the move is dependant on the # of hits in your combo. Damage scaling absolutely utterly RAPES this move, making it worthless as a DC. The merit of this move is using it as a twitch counterattack like in KOF2k, and the fact it juggles. This move is arguably similar to Athena's LDM, without it, Robert is meh, not too spectacular...but with it, he gains at least a full rank or two tier wise.

Geese;
- ALL of his counters are SC'able...but as for what will CONNECT, i'd say good freaking luck getting anything except the Rashoumon off. The Raging storm is the pretzel pizza command and not the Garou command, so yeah. Personally i've never been able to SC off it at all...But going by the movelist, it says all 3 counters are SC'able.
- Geese has recieved the biggest change from NGBC (coz he was totally worthless). He is no longer a charge char. Ja'ei-ken is now done hcb+P, light version will combo, hard will not. SC'able off first hit to...anything, but do the Rashoumon coz it's easiest (just another hcb+P).
- Reppuken is KOF96 short range version, as is the Shippuken. Geese is back to being a rushdown short range char.
- cB, close stand C, hcb+A links. He can also link cB cA into the Reppuken, both versions.
- Shippuken has no 'bounceback', and works like K's air trigger, you'll descend as you're doing it. It has a slight execution delay, so this makes it a somewhat decent air to ground, as even if Geese is hit, the move will continue to come out and hit you out of your anti air move, unless of course your anti air has OMGWTFCAKE priority, ie Kula's dp+C.
- Normal DM's are the Raging Storm (NGBC cage version) and the Rashoumon. Only the Rashoumon is DC'able naturally.
- Geese has TWO LDM's, the MAX Raging Storm (RB2 ver), and the Deadly Rave. The input timing for the Deadly Rave has been sped up to the same speed as Duck's rave DM timing. Finisher for the Deadly Rave is qcb+E, and on finish, there is a cool effect of a massive 'aftershadow' behind Geese as he executes the final hit. He no longer has the unblockable 'red' Raging Storm, it became the LDM one.

Mr BIG;
- Hasn't reeeally changed much from NGBC. His LDM is the 'grab' move, where he picks you up and stabby stabby in the air. Normal DM's are Blaster Wave and Drumshot Typhoon, with the latter (the auto combo) being the DC off.
- LDM is a 0 frame command grab, similar properties to Clark and Kyo's LDM's, and does around 60% damage on it's own. It needs to be DC'd anywhere before the 8th hit. Damage scaling rapes this move reasonably hard, making the total DC damage (if the DM and LDM are done standalone w/o any combo leading into them), less than if the grab was done on it's own. Like Clark and Kyo's LDM's, use em standalone if you can.
- Spinning Lance has become hcb+K, from the press AC and BD, for obvious reasons.
- SC is done off the California Romance. I forgot if it linked off close C, f+A in NGBC or not, but it links cleanly here.
- Crazy Drummer (the qcf+K rush move) SAYS on the movelist that if you tap buttons quickly, it does more hits. No matter what however, i can't get it to do more than 3 hits.
- cB is spammy like Robert's, can link 3 in a row with no skill or timing. cA is not linkable into itself, but will link off the 3 crouch B's. Drumshot Typhoon DM is comboable off the cA...Do the math...

Hotaru; (note, i suck the most with this char so i can't say much, i'll just answer your questions and let someone else better with her give more details).
- Soushou Tenrengeki (qcf 2x+P) is the normal DM, and the orgasm is the LDM.
- Her two SC's are off the B of the d,d+A stance, and off the C of the d,d+B stance. What we saw in the promo vid that i thought was her linking a single crouch B into her DM is actually the SC off the first move.
- dp+C seems fixed, or at least i don't have any problems doing it...
- LDM does about 45% if only the downward 'sit on you' move hits, and 60% total if both hits land. It must be DC'd anytime before the 7th hit of her DM. Damage scaling, again, rapes this move pretty hard, making the total damage of both DM and LDM combined when DC'd LESSER than that of the LDM done solo, only 45% TOTAL.
- Startup of the LDM is around 2 frames at best guess, and has good priority so can be used as a counter, but obviously not as WTFCAKE as Robert's LDM.

Tung Fu Rue;
- f+C in NGBC becomes f+A here.
- LDM is the kamehameha. It does about 45% damage on it's own, and now launches extremely fast. It combos cleanly off close C/D, f+A with no tricks whatsoever. Also contrary to how it may seem, the move has no dead frames. Even if Tung is RIGHT next to you, the move will still hit. Damage scaling is very friendly to this move, similar to Oswald's LDM, and it's not raped too hard at all when comboed.
- SC's are his dp+K and his ZOMG I AM CHO ANIKI mash P move.
- The mash P now seems to have way way less 'holding power' than in NGBC. I managed to land 28 hits from a close D, f+C, mash A/C in NGBC...No matter what i do here, i can't get more than 11, and that's on a GREAT try.
- f,hcf+P DM will now combo from standing attacks. The other Cho Aniki Supah Chop DM remains unchanged from NGBC.
- Dunno what it is with the NGBC cast, but Tung has extremely spammy cB's like the rest of them, can link 4 hits with no skill or timing. cA will link off the 2nd cB only due to short range. Nothing can be comboed after these.
- Air helicopter man moves now have more forward motion when done during a vertical or forward jump. Both vers, done during a forward jump will send Tung flying all the way over his opponent to the other side of the screen, similar to Ryu/Ken's air hurricane kicks when done on the upward point of the jump. The move cannot be TK'd (ie, qcf,uf+P), need to jump and do it, but it still has the crazy OMG I CAN FLY property. Only way to use it as a crossover now is to VERTICAL jump and do it.

Hope that answers all your questions.
Last edited by Shirakani on Fri Jun 23, 2006 15:53, edited 1 time in total.

Iie-Kyo
Almost there! ...52%
Almost there! ...52%
A.K.A.:OG KOF Player
Currently Playing:Turn this currently playing sth off plz.

Post by Iie-Kyo » Fri Jun 23, 2006 15:38

I'll try to answer what I can, but mostly Kyo. Original question is in the -, my answer is in the *

EX Kyo

* It's exactly the way it works in NGBC - you can do the entire new chain as a regular set of special moves - but if you want to do the finisher, you need to spend 1 DM stock to use it.

- I know Mushiki is the LDM, but does KYo still go into MAX mode aftet that?
* Edit: Shirakani corrected me.

* The Shinken (182 Shiki) is DCable into his Mu Shiki and has the same properties as XI Kyo's 182 Shiki.

* Yes for both moves.

* Yes, but only from one light attack, if you want a dwn B dwn A to combo into the f + B properly on a normal size character, you will have to start it from a crossover, i.e. his air d + C.

* No, BUT FOR SOME STUPID REASON HIS FAR D IS?!

* d+C can be done during a backstep. Air R.E.D. Kick can't.
* Another bit of information for you, his air E (CD) is not his usual air shoulder ram. It's his vertical jump D - which is VERY good.
* Std E (CD) is his old CD though.

Robert
* No, only his Genei Kyaku.
* Addition, his E (CD) attack is basically his bk + B (f + B in NGBC), but without a particular frame where he goes "high" for the kick. He just kinda kicks you, hard to explain. Jump E (CD) is the final finisher for his qcb + K chain, the qcf + K - a.k.a the "banana kick".

Geese

* Just to let you know, Geese has TWO LDMs. His MAX Raging Storm (db, hcb, df + E) AND his Deadly Rave. Geese's two DMs are his normal raging storm and his hcb x 2 + P grab DM.

* His low, mid, and high counter are SCable. Both regular and MAX Raging Storm will hit - you can even SC into his Deadly Rave LDM, but only the first hit will hit, unless I'm timing it wrong.

* Motion has been changed to hcb + P, very easy SC.

* His DC is from his hcb x 2 + P grab DM. DC on the second hit, juggles into either his MAX Raging Storm or his Deadly Rave.
* Was his regular command grab changed in NGBC from the "360" motion to hcb, f + P? cos in XI it's that motion.

Hotaru

* qcf x 2 + P is her DM. This is the one where she "flies" down with a knee. qcf x 2 + E is her LDM - a.k.a the orgasm one. Her qcf x 2 + P DM is DCable into her qcf x 2 + E LDM during the hits where she's on the ground - before she takes off.

* No, you still have to do f, d, df + P to get it to come out, else if you try to do it the "usual" way (f, df, d, df, f) you get her fireball.

* In her dwn dwn + A stance, her B. In her dwn dwn + B stance, her C... that's it.

Mr. Big

* Yes, autocombo is the DCable one. His LDM is the grab one where he goes VIVAAAA at the end.

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Fri Jun 23, 2006 17:26

Thanks very much for the info guys. I really appreciate it! :)

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 23:39

although this is not really the best place to ask for but i didnt wanna open up a new thread for it:

When you go to Options -> Graphics you can set "Demo Cut" and "Load Type".

Anybody got an idea what Load Type does? I couldn't see the difference.
Demo Cut removes the Stage Intros and replaces it with a "Now Loading" screen which quite frankly is so bad that I wouldnt even consider turning this on instead of the nice stage intros.
Load time is improved excellently this time so there is no need to speeding thing up anymore :D Also the Demo Cut turned to "on" only gains maybe 1 second if any.
Also, is it just my impression or are the load times even quicker than on Atomiswave this time??

--Blast

alexis
Powering up...44%
Powering up...44%

Post by alexis » Sat Jun 24, 2006 02:41

About Mai (you don't care do you lol)

- Unlike in NGBC, Mai's qcb+C's second hit is not SCable. Only the first hit is.
- You can no longer link her air d+A into qcb+P.
- You can no longer link an aerial light attack to her knee (d+B) or butt (d+D) attacks. Her butt attack has the same properties than in NGBC (meaning that if you hop and quickly do d+D, this will stop her jump short).
- Her air qcb+P will juggle an opponent. In the corner, after connecting with the air qcb+P you can hit the opponent once again.
- Her qcb+C's first hit also sets the opponent up for juggles.
- Her df+B is still SCable only if it's cancelled into.
- Her LDM will DC off her Deadly Ninja Bees DM during any fire hit, and will hit whether or not the opponent is above Mai during this move such as when you do corner the opponent and do jump D, stand C, f+B, air qcb+P, land, juggle with qcb+C (1-hit) XX qcb,hcf+K (juggles for 1-3 hits) xDCx qcf,qcf+E.

Oh and about Robert, his Feint Kick lost its overhead property when used stand-alone, probably because it's so damn fast.

alexis
Powering up...44%
Powering up...44%

Post by alexis » Sat Jun 24, 2006 02:45

And about Hotaru, her f+B when cancelled into is also SCable, and both her DM and LDM will combo off it.

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Sat Jun 24, 2006 04:05

Hey thanks again for the information. Can anyone pass me a list of Shion and Magaki's move commands and descriptions?

alexis
Powering up...44%
Powering up...44%

Post by alexis » Sat Jun 24, 2006 07:38

I tried to take pictures of the move lists on my TV but the kanji looks bad enough on the TV. So I'll just say the commands and the descriptions.

Shion's a lot more complicated, so let's start with her. First of all she has two fighting styles: with stick and without (sorry about not being able to read the thing lol).

To switch between stances:
With the stick, press dp+E and she will toss the stick up and fight without it. OR, do dp+provocation and she'll do the same thing, except that about 2 seconds later a HUGE rock will fall right in front of where Shion was standing. Mind you, this rock is UNBLOCKABLE, and does about the same damage as a regular LDM.

Without the stick, press qcf+E and the stick will fall on her hands. Whenever she has the stick, if she's hit, her stick will disappear.

[edit: An additional note about her stances. She will keep whatever stance she had (with spear or without) when shifting, saving shifting, quick shifting or guard cancel shifting, EXCEPT her swinging ball stance (more on that below).]

Now let's start with the moves.

---
IN ANY STYLE:
qcf+P (possible in air) = Shion extends her hand and an invisible projectile travels the screen. The projectile is VERY fast, but will not negate other projectiles, and also will not be negated by any projectiles. It cannot be reflected.

qcb+K Shion does a low sommersault away from the opponent. Does not hit, it's just an evade move.

---

WITH SPEAR:
Normal attacks for A and B are the same animation, and cannot be spammed, and normal attacks for C and D also have the same animation.

f+A Shion turns around and bends over backwards to stab you. Can be cancelled into, is cancellable and super cancellable.

df+D Shion slides forward a little. Hits low and knocks down. Can be cancelled into.

qcf+K Shion will hop and bring her spear down on you. Hits overhead, and does not knock down. Super cancellable.

qcf+provocation Shion points at the opponent and yells, and from behind Shion come 7 arrows. Knocks down and does damage like a DM.

qcb+P Shion steps forward and smacks your head with the spear from above. Hits overhead and is SCable.

dp+E Shion throws her spear up into the sky and switches her fighting style to bare hand. Does not hit.

dp+provocation Like the move above, except that if Shion is not hit, a BIG rock will fall from the sky (like the ones from her stage). This rock is unblockable, and can hit the opponent even if he is in block stun. Does damage like an LDM. (geez)

DM
qcf,qcf+K Shion stabs you with her spear from afar. Unlike what it seems, this move does NOT hit low, but does a LOT of damage... closer do an LDM than a DM.

---

BARE HAND STYLE:
During crouch B, crouch B Shion does a double low kick. SCable (if you've EVER played against Shion, odds are she's tried her crouch B, crouch B, DM on you).

During crouch B, or after the move above, crouch D Shion lifts the opponent into the air with this final kick. Opponent can be juggled afterwards.

standing D Shion brings out a rope with a ball and smacks you with it.

During stand D (or the next move in this list) b+D Shion will kick the ball forward again, and will after swing the ball around, during which time she's 'almost' invincible. Her rope and ball negate projectiles (except Magaki's and Ash's DM), and outprioritize many aerial moves (for little damage, though). If this move is performed while the ball is swinging, she will return to this swinging position again. Unless the opponent blocked the first hit (i.e. is still in block stun), this will hit overhead. This move can cancel into the regular standing D, but it will take Shion out of her swinging ball position. Tap E to stop swinging the ball.

During stand D (or the move before this one) f+D Shion will swing the ball behind her, bringing it forward over her head in a large arc. Does not hit crouching opponents (I tried against Hotaru, she could just be too tiny, but the move will only hit at its furthest point, which is about head height for most characters). After this move, she will swing her ball like the move above. Like the move above, if this is performed while the ball is swinging, she will return to swinging again. This move can cancel into itself up to three times, but if you try to cancel a fourth time, a stand D will come out, and this brings her out of the ball swinging position. Tap E to stop swinging the ball.

df+D This will make Shion hurl her ball at you. This, unlike what it seems like, will NOT hit overhead. Knocks down. Cannot be QS out of, and cannot be SCed. After this, she goes into her swinging ball position. Tap E to leave the position, or do any of the two moves above.

dp+P Shion will step forward and start throwing punches for about half a second. If this hits, the opponent is hurled into the air. Cannot be QS out of, but her LDM will combo easily after the opponent is thrown into the air.

charge d, u+K Shion jumps (B version jumps straight up, D version jumps forward) and takes her stick from above and twirls it coming down for multiple hits. Best part of this move is you can SC as soon as you land into her spear stance DM.

qcb+P Shion will hop forward (button determines the distance) and hit the opponent twice. This knocks opponent far away, and opponent cannot be juggled after. This move does serve a purpose. The first hit will ALWAYS break the guard, so if the opponent attempts to block this, they will still get knocked away by the second hit. Fortunately for people who fight against Shion, she cannot SC after either hit. The first hit can negate projectiles, although it's unclear to me whether or not DM projectiles are also negated.

qcf+E Shion will step forward, sweep, get in a low crouch and her spear will fall into her hands. SCable, but the sweep will make the DM miss. The LDM does not seem to SC from this.

dp+K Shion will do a jumping kick anti-air. Not as good as some anti-airs, but does she really need a good anti-air too???

d,d+E Shion will intentionally fall forward on the floor, during which she is ABSOLUTELY INVINCIBLE. Projectiles will pass through, attacks will whiff. She is invincible from the moment you press E until the moment she starts to stand up. She is completely vulnerable at that point. Think Duck King's dash df+C.

DM:
qcf,qcf+P Shion brings out a pair of red paper flags and hits you many many times twirling in a very cool way (lol) hitting you high and low simultaneously and finally knocking you away on the last hit. One thing to note about this move is that the VERY first hit must be blocked low. Every other hit, despite appearance, can be blocked low. DCable, but will not combo unless the opponent is in the corner, and only if DC on the last hit.

LDM: (only in bare hand)
qcf,qcf+E Shion does a larger version of her anti-air, which will NOT hit the opponent, but will instead make the ceiling break in three large chunks, which will fall directly down with a small space in between each (only one rock will hit, though). The rocks are unblockable, hit OTG and also appear on stages where you're fighting outdoors (lmao), BUT doesn't do much damage when you compare it to her spear style's dp+provocation fake-out rock or the 7 arrows. It is also heavily affected by damage scaling. Another detail is that because of the spacing between the rocks, it IS a possibility that if you do this LDM out of nowhere, all rocks might miss the opponent.

---

OK that took me a lot longer than I thought it would. I really like Shion's style.

I have the mook, so I'll try to figure out a way to take a picture of Shion's move names from that, since the TV sucks for that purpose.

I'll try Magaki's later.

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Sat Jun 24, 2006 14:05

Hey, thanks a lot for the Shion description. Really appreciate it. A pity the CPU so underutiizes her though that I haven't seen half her moves.

Hmm, I'm kinda surprised her palm strike doesn't negate projectiles. I thought it negated normal projectiles, but then again, it could be because I get snuffed before it even comes out.

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Sun Jun 25, 2006 01:29

ARGHHHH!!!!!
alexis be so kind and also help my Shion thread with that huge piece of effort text of yours:
http://kingoffighters.planets.gamespy.c ... ceeec46547

I wanted to do the same just today but you were quicker!
I might be able to add tidbits and stuff though so please maybe copy or slightly re-design the post and put it in the Shion thread also.

PLEASE. :)

--Blast

L1r
Powering up...7%
Powering up...7%
PSN:Pewas

Post by L1r » Sun Jun 25, 2006 02:00

Alright, here's a rundown on Magaki, I won't go into detail much, I'll leave that to the "experts", here goes:

- Command Moves -

f+A: downward strike with his hand, like a chop. Can't be comboed into nor from it seems.

- Special Moves -

f, hcf + A or B or C: This is his ghost ball, depending on the button it works differently. A button travels from Magaki's feet upwards, B makes the ball appear straight above and directed to the opponent's head. C travels from Magaki's head downwards.

dp + P: This is his burst of fireballs, A version covers all of his upper body while C version travels forward.

qcf + P: His pink ball that travels forward a little to later reapear somewhere. A version makes the ball appear right above Magaki and travels downwards 45º. C version appear from behind opponent.

qcf + K: Magaki sticks his hand through a portal and the hand appear throught he other side of said portal, grabbing the opponent. reach depends on the button pressed.

hcb + A,B,C, or D: Teleport. Button determines where Magaki appears. Works rather strangely though.

d,d + K: Magaki becomes invisible/transparent for a period of time.

- Leader DM -

qcfhcb + E: Fullscreen DM, 'nuff said.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

alexis
Powering up...44%
Powering up...44%

Post by alexis » Sun Jun 25, 2006 03:07

Thanks for getting Magaki.

A couple of things I'd like to add is that his d,d+B vanishing move is a DM as well, and costs a stock. Will reappear after being hit or after about 10 seconds.

Another thing is his standing normals. He cannot crouch, but both kicks hit low. His C hits overhead. Another thing is that his crouch B is spammable. Yes, I know I said he cannot crouch, BUT if you motion as if he were crouching, he can spam his B, whereas standing, the same move cannot be spammed.

Also, his teleports. A appears about two characters away from opponent, in front of him. B appears close to his opponent, in front of him. C appears about two characters away, behind his opponent. D appears close behind his opponent.

Finally, his B and D teleports can be done in mid-air (geez, as if he needed anything else!).

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Sun Jun 25, 2006 13:23

Thanks again everyone for your help! I'm sure I'll be asking more questions before long, but for now, I think this should do nicely. Lots of kudos to you guys! :)