Random Stuff in KOF XI

Strats, combos, technical discussion.
PenPen
MOAR
A.K.A.:Manipulating editor
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Initial D: v6, Football Manager 2011, Dungeon Defenders
PSN:penpen35
Random Stuff in KOF XI

Post by PenPen » Fri Mar 17, 2006 15:49

Has anybody found these out yet? I'm sure a few of you did, but I don't think anyone has posted them. Here we go:
Random character selection: Press start and hold up/down, release start and choose
Random team selection: Press start and hold left/right, release start and choose
Funky colors: Start/E+A/B/C/D
Random Leader: Press and hold start before the first match to have a random leader in every match after the first one (you don't need to press start afterwards)
Random fighting order: Press and hold start when choosing the team's fighting order, press A/B/C/D afterwards to have a random order selection

I'll skip over the choose winpose thing. Most characters have two.

So I bought the KOF XI Conquerer's guide yesterday and found out that you can choose your winquote.
I'm not sure how you do it but before the words come out, press A/B/C/D/E+A/E+B to have the winning character say a winquote instead of randomly selecting one.

By the way, Ash has a special taunt against Kyo and Iori according to the book.
And Adel can summon Rose by doing qcf+Start, I believe. Or was it qcb+Start...
Last edited by PenPen on Fri Mar 17, 2006 16:19, edited 1 time in total.

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Fri Mar 17, 2006 16:04

You can also hold down E while selecting character order to display them to screen as you go.

SonicWaver
Maxed Out! SDM time!
Maxed Out! SDM time!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Re: Random Stuff in KOF XI

Post by SonicWaver » Sun Mar 19, 2006 07:32

PenPen wrote:Has anybody found these out yet? I'm sure a few of you did, but I don't think anyone has posted them. Here we go:
Random character selection: Press start and hold up/down, release start and choose
Random team selection: Press start and hold left/right, release start and choose
Funky colors: Start/E+A/B/C/D
Random Leader: Press and hold start before the first match to have a random leader in every match after the first one (you don't need to press start afterwards)
Random fighting order: Press and hold start when choosing the team's fighting order, press A/B/C/D afterwards to have a random order selection

This was commented on "KOF XI system thingys" topic XD