Live BEGINNERS Tournament #6
Date of the tournament :
Friday 17th December 2010 at 21h15 GMT on xbox Live. Make sure you know your time region in your country to match.
Number of players :
To register leave a comment HERE with your gamertag and location.
Registration Example :
Gamertag : Donald McRonald
Connection : ADSL 4 Mbits/s
– First replies get priority.
– On the day at 21:15 I will send u a text asking if u wanna play, reply with yes/no.
– If yes i’ll send you the the name of your opponent† I will create a party which you can join.† If the party is full I will tell you who to play via text anyway.† I will also ask you to text me the winner and score (i.e. “i win 2-1”)
– You must know how to create player matches and invite ppl to your games, that may involve writing down the name of your opponent if your not in a party to quickly select it.
– accept friends request with your opponent, you can leave the party to avoid lag from ppl talking and then rejoin if you want
– if party is full don’t worry I will text you the name of your next opponent
– First to 2 wins for everything, if many ppl play it may be single match round robin.
– Default settings in player match (60 seconds, no boss characters etc. EX Takuma/Robert allowed)
– Round Robin system based on wins (including rounds), draws = elimnation match.
– Can change characters during the tournament.
– If itís laggy, tough it up. Remember that we donít all live in the same time zone. It sucks, but what can you do?
– If one player drops, that person forfeits the MATCH. You may still go for best out of 3 games.
– If both player drops, redo the match. If it happens a second time, itíll count as a draw (meaning the games would be 1-1, and the last match will be a tie-breaker).
You don’t have to register to the forum, just leave a message on the main page and be on at the right time.
BEGINNERS Tournament #5 results HERE