Do you have poor reaction time?
Do you block? And often? Hate blocking?
Are you a flowchart?
No matter how hard you practice you just can never get it right?
Then this tournament is for you: BEGINNERS and SCRUBS Tournament
Although anyone is welcome really pff, I will label this as a beginners tournament anyway. I will be busy with the brackets during the event.
Date of the tournament :
Monday 15 November 2010 at 22h30 GMT on xbox Live. Make sure you know your time region in your country to match.
Number of players :
8 players, 16 if reserves exceed.
To register leave a comment HERE with your gamertag and location.
Registration Example :
Gamertag : oRaNgEjUiCeFaN1994
Connection : ADSL 4 Mbits/s
– First replies get priority.
– Once brackets full, names will go into reserves if one player is not there first reserve will take his place. So reserves, please be available to be invited to a party and take someones place.[/list]
– On the day I will send u a friends request and at 22:30 I will invite you to a party, no need to talk just be there so I know you’re available
– I will tell you the name of your opponent
– accept friends request with your opponent, I will kik u out of party (to avoid lag from ppl talking)
– create a player match and play your opponent
– winner messages me who won and I will update bracket and I will add them to party again for next opponent
– First to 2 wins for everything.
– Default settings in player match (60 seconds, no boss characters etc.)
– Everyone has to come in time or the next available reserve listed will take his place.
– Can change characters during the tournament.
– Ping under 140 ideal. You will know this if you are a regular player.
– If itís laggy, tough it up. Remember that we donít all live in the same time zone. It sucks, but what can you do?
– If one player drops, that person forfeits the MATCH. You may still go for best out of 3 games.
– If both player drops, redo the match. If it happens a second time, itíll count as a draw (meaning the games would be 1-1, and the last match will be a tie-breaker).
You don’t have to register to the forum, just leave a message on the main page and be on at the right time. Although you can also reply on the forum page HERE if you want to repeat the signup info or to cancel etc.
Thank you for everyone playing.† .† . was waiting for other ppl so apologies to BgGanja for the wait in the party.
I made xERELx play NEOGM by accident because I thought he won the match against kuso – sorry my listening isn’t very good sometimes ^^ Will do a quick write up once kuso puts up vids.