- Leona’s air qcb A stops mid air!
- Leona has her double hit Stand D
- KO effect – I saw the screen intermittently flash red and white
- Kyo has his air dwn C — oh there’s trouble brewing — but it’s knockdown!
Mai vs Kim
Yuri and the special KO finish effect…
thx ShadowTempest – click on read more below or this post’s title to see more!!
here’s his full post from the forums:
One more video from yesterday’s show:
Yuri doesn’t seem to have Chou Upper? Duo Lon has some weird fireball like move. Also this and the movelists confirm that his chain combo is now a full special move again.
Location test videos:
* Various characters do their far normals so I think it’s safe to say that far normals work the way they used to.
* Yuri’s df+B is some dive kick similar to Yun/Yang’s from 3S
* A Burn Knuckle still unsafe on block (boo)
* Fat ladies stage from XII makes a comeback, except at dusk and with the Arc de Triomphe in the background
* Leona’s X-calibur seems to make her bounce back after connecting. Also one of the versions stays out for a while
* holy shit lol @ Surprise Rose glitch. I guess that’s what beta tests are for.
* Kyo seems to be mostly the same except for the changes noted earlier
* Shen can now drive cancel into QCF+K from QCF+P (or QCFx2+P from QCF+K) if you can’t get the timing