Shoryudan - or
Hishoken - or
Kuuhaden - or
Zaneiken - or
Choreppadan - or
Gekihishoken - x2 or
ChoShinSoku Zaneiken - +
* Close C hits twice. The first hit has no knockback so his Hirate Uchi (forward + A) will combo without whiffing.
* B>D is a chain combo. Can be canceled.
* Chou Reppadan’s (qcb~hcf+K) damage has been increased from 162 to 198.
- EX Kuhadan’s invincibility (Ex K) has been taken out.
* Chou Shin Soku Zan’eiken (qcb~hcf+AC) NeoMax comes out faster.
Producer Yamamoto says: We’ve focused on buffing him up around his cancelable chains, two hit C, and crossups. In particular, you no longer have to worry about his Hirate Uchi whiffing from close C. His Neomax is very fast so please check it out.
MetallicMike27's Combo Video
Mfoubah's option select setup