PenPen wrote:Hey, I know how it feels when Real Madrid loses to its hated rival. But if you're getting depressed about one loss, what about me? I would've jumped off a building 20-30 times already.
Let's just say that I support an NBA team that has:
- One of the worst owners in sports with a history of not paying their coaches after firing them, has lawsuits of racial discrimination and is probably immortal
- Is synonymous with the word "career-threatening injuries" and "losing"
- In the NBA 2k10 vidya game, the commentator Kevin Harlan said about this team: "When you think of this team, you think of...players getting injured"
- Is currently the worst team in this season with a U-23 starting lineup
- Holds the record for the oldest team to not appear in an NBA finals
- Only went to the playoffs 4 times in 26 seasons (and counting) in the current city
- Only went to the second round once in said 26 seasons (and counting)
- Only 3 winning seasons out of said 26 seasons (and counting), and I'm being generous in counting the one where we went 41-41
- Fans cope with "well, there's always next season" when the season starts (yes, when the season starts)
- Spurned by LeBron when he decided to take his talents to South Beach (a phrase I'll use when I make any career moves)
- Dumped by a player who vowed to re-sign with the team when we brought in another star, which we did, and then he gave us the finger and signed for another team, now said other star is looking good in business casual
And you thought you had it bad.
ok i give up, i was thinking of the worst teams in NBA in the last 20 years, but im at a lost, something worse than the clippers? is it houston?