Yatagarasu, GG, SFxT, DOA, XDZW and more!
How does it feel?
- Posts too much
- Posts: 4136
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 13:37
- Location: Englishman in Paris
- A.K.A.: <3 dead French characters
- Currently Playing: KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
- XBL: Orochi Gunsmith
- PSN: Gunsmith-ON
AWESOME! Good to see there are still fans of this game.
"I'm going to hit you so hard it'll make your goldfish explode!"
- Posts: 1478
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 21:37
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Currently Playing: Injustice, Chaos Code, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- PSN: Anti-KDash
Pretty good matches there. Seeing someone come back from having almost no health and nearly win the match is always cool to see.
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 09:06
- A.K.A.: Turned ON
And you have reminded me of Daigo's 'Kiseki no Gyakuten Geki'. Except RS2 doesn't have parrying.
SFXT: Yoshimitsu/Steve|KOF XIII: EX Kyo/K'/Claw Iori|TTT2: Lars/Lee
- More power! ...41%
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 07:10
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- A.K.A.: Fabulous Hair
- Currently Playing: SFXT, KOFXIII, TTT2
- XBL: IssenRH
- PSN: IsshunSengeki
Return to Fighters
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests