NGBC's K' is clearly a kof 03 based version, but with some interstings things :
- cr B, cr A is easy to link, his f B cancels easiest also
- free super cancel after his minutes spike/follow up (with the Heat Drive, or Heaven Drive on the corner)
- can cancel his minutes spike to his air trigger (air fireball name?)
- jump D to minutes spike (like 2K1 and XI)
- because of no small jumps, he can easily counter a jumping oponent with the second shell--> Heat Drive/Dual Assault
But the main problem for him, is the size of the fighting screen... he can no longer masters the distance with his second shot/second shell because the fireball take too much time to hit an opponent on the other corner of the screen. His Chain Drive is also ridiculous and can't counter a fireball properly (again due to the size of the fighting screen), but can chained easiest on the screen after a second shell...
And yes, NW (I hate this game!!) K' is way better than 2k2... good damage from a dp A in SC mode, good combos, good mind game into super in GB mode... and a combo that is the unique thing that I can enjoy in this shitty game : in corner : Jump C, cr B, cr A, qcf A, f D, qcf A (don't hit), f B, chain drive DM